7 [21.21%]
5 [15.15%]
17 [51.52%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is totalEnVy to you???
    Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

envy is those punks from last night in a pointiac sunfire pulling up to the lights on my BMW , tryin to stare me down. Fools got smoked off the line , then they pull up again and start talkin **** and when i tell em to pull over they get all scared and slow down next to a crawl. Also in regards to the actual envy , if you stopped yelling on the mic you would be chilled out , remember that mic is in my ear , **** hurts man!
if your on my team, PLAY RIGHT DAMNIT!!! lol

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by yingyangin

envy is those punks from last night in a pointiac sunfire pulling up to the lights on my BMW , tryin to stare me down. Fools got smoked off the line , then they pull up again and start talkin **** and when i tell em to pull over they get all scared and slow down next to a crawl. Also in regards to the actual envy , if you stopped yelling on the mic you would be chilled out , remember that mic is in my ear , **** hurts man!
if your on my team, PLAY RIGHT DAMNIT!!! lol

Take yoga bro, itll relax u and u might even f*** one of your cla**mates

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 5:50pm
been there, done that... and even got the teacher..

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 5:51pm
lol and i bet over half of the voters havent even played with me since my return

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:05pm

i played aginst you finally and your not like how everyone told me . but lol i know you yelled that first day i played u warfear lol but i do the same lol but envy gave me good matches so in my mind ( No ) 

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:07pm
im all about gg's
but i dont remember ever seeing you in a pub warfare, just that one time i beat you and your teammate on market 1v2

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:15pm
no remember me Antz aginst u n Brett ?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:23pm
yeah thats what im talking about, on market district...i never yelled at you lol

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:27pm
lol but they were saying that when i likked you when you were by prime u were saying suck B***s n all that lol
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

lol when i likked B***s n all that lol
huh? must of been the lag talking..

EnVy must be earned"
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:39pm
i've only played in game with u like twice lol u seem cool though
i still put 'most of the time' though just because everyone elss did lol
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:04pm
you guys are the real a**holes then lol

EnVy must be earned"
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:15pm

lol i better git my aZz in stalker mode then =P

wow, so that other comment wasnt even you in stalker mode?? :o

i'm afraid, very afraid!

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:43pm
 i've never had a problem with you
Hug
...at least not yet
lol
Tongue
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:44pm
erica i love you =]

EnVy must be earned"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:45pm
awww hug it out b****es hug it out!

UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:49pm

erica i love you =]
awwww brad i wuv you too
Embarra**ed

LOL
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:56pm
wait a min, what the f*** yall im an a**hole, screw you noobs =P

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 8:05pm

erica i love you =]

YOU bastard!!! i thought you loved me :( LOL
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 8:06pm
im a tri-sexual, i love threesomes. lol yes i <3 u two obv ~.^
Poll Question: im i an a**hole???
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [16.00%]
4 [16.00%]
sry rev you got owned....

EnVy must be earned"
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 8:27pm
A cool SOB. Lol, its **** like this that makes u laugh at Envy, what's to hate. Yeah we've. Exchanged words in the past but it was user opinions. Just like an a**hole, everyone has one.

Envy here lately has been coming around in UT3 and actually seeing the better side of it for once. I've said it before and Ill say it again.

If you can get Envy to frag like a qM member, a Fna member or a gd fragger period. With his vehicle skills he'd be the best motherf***er player of all time. Right now he's just a great vehicle player and okay foot player. Ill give him sometime and he might step out of it and if he does WATCH OUT UT3.

Anyways Envy you've always been cool with me and we need to get somemore games in. They were hella fun and hillarious.

Peace, Inc...
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 8:29pm
yeah good kill, i guess...

EnVy must be earned"
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 8:41pm

was up envy do u remember me  

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 9:06pm
hell yeah sup add my new account zZweetdreamZz

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

A cool SOB. Lol, its **** like this that makes u laugh at Envy, what's to hate. Yeah we've. Exchanged words in the past but it was user opinions. Just like an a**hole, everyone has one.

Envy here lately has been coming around in UT3 and actually seeing the better side of it for once. I've said it before and Ill say it again.

If you can get Envy to frag like a qM member, a Fna member or a gd fragger period. With his vehicle skills he'd be the best motherf***er player of all time. Right now he's just a great vehicle player and okay foot player. Ill give him sometime and he might step out of it and if he does WATCH OUT UT3.

Anyways Envy you've always been cool with me and we need to get somemore games in. They were hella fun and hillarious.

Peace, Inc...
errr keep in mind im the one who plays all modes and i beast at killing and im pretty good at vehicles if i actually care about the game that im playing in most of the time i dont cause im only in there cause no other room is available or has members in it  so sayin he'll be the best player is an overstatement lmao theres me and helscream who already exist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>