FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BioShock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BioShock
    Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 3:37pm
Does anyone else own this game besides JP & myself?

I scooped it up at Best Buy last Saturday for $20! I always wanted to own it since I first tried the demo, but just recently got around to it.

Great graphics, atmospheric soundtrack & a top-quality story. A complete steal for $20!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 3:40pm
I liked it when I played it on 360, only thing I can remember I didn't really like that much was that you could respawn endlessly..
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 3:49pm
I know Jorgelius has it... he recommended it to me but I never get a game unless its online and I heard this wasn't... same wiv fallout :(
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Drokun

I liked it when I played it on 360, only thing I can remember I didn't really like that much was that you could respawn endlessly..

There are a few trophies that can be earned for not using the Vita-Chambers. I plan on earning them after my first playthrough.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

I know Jorgelius has it... he recommended it to me but I never get a game unless its online and I heard this wasn't... same wiv fallout :(

Fallout 3 is a totally different beast, my boy! But you're right - there's no online play for either title. BioShock 2, however, will indeed feature online play.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 5:59pm
Its kind of overrated.  
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 6:20pm
yeah i agree. hopefully bioshock 2 will be good.. the multiplayer looked fast paced.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 3:08pm
The endless possibilities of destroying your enemies is pretty gosh darn cool, I mean.. WASPS!?!? Who wouldn't love getting the chance to kill enemies by throwing wasps in their face! Me, I love picking up dead bodies and throwing them, instant kill!

Best time to play this game, at night.. with headphones.. pitch black! There is a couple of secret trophies I found by accident, one is if you find Sandra Cohens room and the other is once you kill him, take a picture of his corpse. You get the trophy "Ironic".. which makes sense, since you had to take pictures of all those dead people for him.

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

The endless possibilities of destroying your enemies is pretty gosh darn cool, I mean.. WASPS!?!? Who wouldn't love getting the chance to kill enemies by throwing wasps in their face! Me, I love picking up dead bodies and throwing them, instant kill!

Best time to play this game, at night.. with headphones.. pitch black! There is a couple of secret trophies I found by accident, one is if you find Sandra Cohens room and the other is once you kill him, take a picture of his corpse. You get the trophy "Ironic".. which makes sense, since you had to take pictures of all those dead people for him.

I have this puppy. Seems cool, but I've never been able to get far because I play exactly as you say and it freaks me out! I get scared like a little b!tch turn up all the lights and start ut3!!!

Post Reply Post Reply