| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > I'm So Smart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012
    Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:03am
ne1 kno of a really good vid. on this?
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:30am
well, idk any video in english about this, just in spanish, i got a book about the mayan prophecies. if you want i can send you the link about this, but the problems is that is in spanish, but you can translate with a software online. is this:

about the 2012 is in the prophecy 7  (séptima profecia).

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:02am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGg0BWFb-4  parts 2-6 should be in the window to the right in youtube but i dun believe this ****

A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 12:08pm
there will be a movie really soon,,jus called 2012 & it looks crazy
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:06pm
hcruix did you want a movie trailer or a actual documentary? 
shine on you crazy diamond
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:13pm
Another Video about it.  Explaining the arrival of Planet X and the Nibiru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUvjPX2hWIs&feature=player_embedded
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:20pm
hah that stuff is always fun to watch.. it just sounds so funny. but i think it's all bull **** though.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:33pm

Trailer for the Movie 2012

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:59pm
okay, i just watched some of the 2012 videos.. so the planet x theory is pretty interesting but i don't believe we are one of many advanced civilizations that have been here only to be destroyed by some global catastrophe caused by a tenth planet. and we were genetically engineered to be slaves of some advanced race of super humans? that sounds crazy. are there any more convincing videos of this planet x and the Nibiru? i mean these videos are interesting but i'm not convinced by these amateur researchers and scientists telling us everything we know is a lie. the planet x video is pretty cool though.. i just wish they had more information and real researchers and scientists who are more credible.

- Best Coast

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 3:59pm
Too bad they can't decide if its December 21st or 23rd.  ;o

Thats proof its 99.9999 percent fake.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:03pm
Don't buy into all the bull, the worlds not going to end like they are making it out to seem.  There's no Planet "X" or Nibaru.  Last I heard about Planet X is that we were supposed to be able to see it by the end of this year with the naked eye, but theres nothing.  As far as the Earth crumbling, ever naturual disaster being set off, and the decimation of human life on this planet in a few days.  Just sounds like another cheesy scare tactic.  I mean all the videos and all that **** are cool and everything to think about, I mean how epic would it be to walk outside and see a giant red planet of death sitting in our sky.  But that 2012 movie is phony, as well as Nibaru.  I don't deny something is going to happen and it will change life on this planet as we know it, but I doubt the world is going to end.  I believe that we will be ushered into a new era of technology as past civilizations were, the world will change, but not the way people are making it out to seem. 
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:08pm
So r u guys talking about the mayans calendar date and the end of the world. Ask Wopr about that, me and crow know all about it. Lmao.

No but seriously there is a movie coming out, sorry I just don't watch TV or hear a lot about new stuff.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:12pm
All it is, is the planets are aligning up on that given day. The mayans had the most accurate calendar system in the world. When they got to that day they couldn't go any further and from that point on everyone thanks the world is gonna end. Something to do with the sky and the way it looks.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

The mayans had the most accurate calendar system in the world. When they got to that day they couldn't go any further and from that point on everyone thanks the world is gonna end. ......

... they did not have enough ink in fact Big smile

No, seriously, that subject obsessed me during 3 days last year (not joking) ... and it's 21 December 2012 ... take a look on Google, it's full of information about this

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

Don't buy into all the bull, the worlds not going to end like they are making it out to seem.  There's no Planet "X" or Nibaru.  Last I heard about Planet X is that we were supposed to be able to see it by the end of this year with the naked eye, but theres nothing.  As far as the Earth crumbling, ever naturual disaster being set off, and the decimation of human life on this planet in a few days.  Just sounds like another cheesy scare tactic.  I mean all the videos and all that **** are cool and everything to think about, I mean how epic would it be to walk outside and see a giant red planet of death sitting in our sky.  But that 2012 movie is phony, as well as Nibaru.  I don't deny something is going to happen and it will change life on this planet as we know it, but I doubt the world is going to end.  I believe that we will be ushered into a new era of technology as past civilizations were, the world will change, but not the way people are making it out to seem. 

i completely agree. i just thought it was interesting, but definitely not true. And i always thought that 2012 was the mark of a new era also. kinda like B.C.E., C.E., etc. 

That 2012 movie is going to suck btw. Movies like that are always mediocre. kinda like the day after tomorrow and independence day :p. the two movies that guy is known for.
- Best Coast

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:44pm
LOL The day after tomorrow was still pretty epic.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by valjohn

Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

The mayans had the most accurate calendar system in the world. When they got to that day they couldn't go any further and from that point on everyone thanks the world is gonna end. ......

... they did not have enough ink in fact Big smile

No, seriously, that subject obsessed me during 3 days last year (not joking) ... and it's 21 December 2012 ... take a look on Google, it's full of information about this

How close is Nibiru suppose to come to earth btw? i mean they say it happens every 3600 years (i dunno if that's right or not) so why isn't there any written evidence about it? you would think the egyptians would have had some form of written record of the event. 
- Best Coast

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 4:48pm
its supposed to be the new era of aquarius
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:12pm

Videos like these are made to scare you.  Although sometimes they have some pretty valid arguements, most of the "facts" are just speculation.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:28pm
[/QUOTE]

How close is Nibiru suppose to come to earth btw? i mean they say it happens every 3600 years (i dunno if that's right or not) so why isn't there any written evidence about it? you would think the egyptians would have had some form of written record of the event. 
[/QUOTE]

I don't know exactly how close ... they say it orbits the sun every 3600 years so I don't think that the egyptians could have seen it ... If there is any truth in this, my opinion is that it's not gonna collide with Earth but it could cause some changements (earthquakes, tsunamis, ... stuff like that... maybe a new ice age, why not?!!) ... The moon is interacting with our planet (every1 knows that) depending on how close it is. So, with Nibiru it could be the same, but on a larger scale.

We can only speculate on the subject, as we don't have enough information about it.

Also, about the year 2000, they also said it's gonna be "the end of the world" ... and I'm still here, writing this post ...

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 5:38pm
um the egyptians would have seen it if it really happened. there civilization dates back way further than 3600 years ago. duhh. i just watched a video that said the last time planet x pa**ed was when the exodus happened. wtf hahahaha. 
- Best Coast

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

um the egyptians would have seen it if it really happened. there civilization dates back way further than 3600 years ago. duhh. i just watched a video that said the last time planet x pa**ed was when the exodus happened. wtf hahahaha. 

really??? how ? from their "National Ramses II Observatory"?!! LOL

I meant with their own eyes ... maybe they lived it, without knowing
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:09pm
the egyptians had a great knowledge of the stars. they would have noticed a new star come into the night sky. it is suppose to be visible with the human eye right?
- Best Coast

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

the egyptians had a great knowledge of the stars. they would have noticed a new star come into the night sky. it is suppose to be visible with the human eye right?

I agree with you 100% on their knowledge of the stars.

Now, do you see, with your human eyes, all the stars in the sky ???
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 6:29pm
haha of course not. but you would be able to see a big a** planet. planets are waaay closer to earth than other stars.
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>