| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Editor's Choice MapPack Volume 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Editor's Choice MapPack Volume 2
    Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 4:50pm
Thank you very much for the maps. Haaaaaa Tempest!!!!!! a rember this map is a shame that the Ripper weapon is not in this game, that weapon + this map + spam = Funny :p i hope to see this maps on the dedicated servers soon.
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 5:33pm
downloading now. sorry for missing any PUGS over the past few days, i wanna play some 2morrow night on these maps.

thanks Rico
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Yeah Trin I think they are :)

Getting the PC copy now and will probably try them out on funballs tonight :)

Thanks Ric0 :D
Ok nice 1 Cath i'm adding the TDM maps now ready for some fun in the week.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 8:47am
I glad someone's finally recreated Tempest, one of my fav maps from ut99, use to love playing it at college. Smile
all roun nice guy lol.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 9:10am
There have been recreated versions of Tempest for a while now, it's just that he made it work on dedicated servers.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:28pm
Thanks for the maps. I'll get them all installed soon (my PS3 freezes up after each install).
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Thanks for the maps. I'll get them all installed soon (my PS3 freezes up after each install).

same thing happened to me
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:58pm

No worries, once you get over a certain amount of maps its takes longer for ps3 to install. May seem like its freezing but its actually installing the map.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 2:38pm
I would delete a bunch of maps but it freezes when I do that also.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Vedakid

No worries, once you get over a certain amount of maps its takes longer for ps3 to install. May seem like its freezing but its actually installing the map.

If you have conflicting mods like I do it'll just freeze.. I just turn the Ps3 off after 10 minutes of installing although it may not be the safest option.. too lazy to delete all older maps.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 2:44pm
Yeah, that's what I do. It just becomes a pain when you have several to install.
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:03pm
Yea thats a pain in the azz :s i was installing all the maps of this pack yesterday and i had to wait almost 1 hour :s well... maybe less :p
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:09pm
No Vertical vengeance? :[ j/k Rico always delivers! Im d/l the piss outta this asap, lets get some pugs goin.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:10pm
Are you in the new chat yet?
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Yeah Trin I think they are :)

Getting the PC copy now and will probably try them out on funballs tonight :)

Thanks Ric0 :D
Ok nice 1 Cath i'm adding the TDM maps now ready for some fun in the week.

I've got them all on HFBs now but the Sprinta map is giving me some trouble with jerking and freezing so I'm going to reinstall it and give it another go in a couple of days.  The others are great though Smile thanks again uncle Ric0 Big smile

I'll be sending these out to the PcX guys and other UT3 buddies too in the next couple of days so if I have your email addy expect to be spammed LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 7:30am
Damn i need my Internet back. =((((
2 weeks no internet. arghhhh
I only want to play
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 7:42am
Downloading, thanks Rico.
More UT99 remakes please!!!!!
Check out this link!!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 8:11am
I'm pretty sure I've tested all of those before, as they are now they don´t work.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:24pm
Hall of Giants!!!
Hall of Giants!!!
Hall of Giants!!!
DM & CTF

Lol, Rico ur opinion doesn't count.

Anyways wanna say I loved the maps Rico, the PUGs were fun over the weekend and I'd love to see another PUG with just customs again.

Had hella fun playing with you guys.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 4:09pm
FnA server has the customs on it already....
me and Q80face had some good games on the server yesterday!
great maps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

FnA server has the customs on it already....
me and Q80face had some good games on the server yesterday!
great maps!

Thats good :) but what about on a DM or TDM with less players (up to 8 players)? i hate to wait in duel XD
PcX_Razielgal View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Razielgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 5:13pm
You all seem to have downloaded this pack pretty easily. Well it wont work for me. When i download it... then put my pen drive in the ps3... it just says theres no content on there? I cant open them individually either, to import them individually and when i do try to open the file... it asks me what i want to open it with!

HELLPPP!

Confused
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 5:16pm
You put the every individual "USERDATA.JAM" file into the ROOT of the usb.  
name_is_clantag
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:11am
Originally posted by PcX_Razielgal

You all seem to have downloaded this pack pretty easily. Well it wont work for me. When i download it... then put my pen drive in the ps3... it just says theres no content on there? I cant open them individually either, to import them individually and when i do try to open the file... it asks me what i want to open it with!

HELLPPP!

Confused

Yeah i'm having this same problem.  Can anyone give a detailed explanation of what to do. Thought usb's were easy to use.  Was told they were easy to download,  Easier to rob a bank than download these maps onto the ps3.
all roun nice guy lol.
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 7:37am
Originally posted by PcX_Razielgal

HELLPPP!

Confused
i have the same problems lol
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>