Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VCTF ALL STAR MATCH RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VCTF ALL STAR MATCH RESULTS
    Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:03am
I'm sure it appeared more than that! I'd love to put more on but it takes 2 hours to upload 6 mins!

You got a dominating on Rails I think and Arkos got a dominating on suspense.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:14am
LOL dan, why you don't to convert the video format? i think will be faster to upload if the video has a medium quallity. i guess.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:26am
Originally posted by Danjel8

I'm sure it appeared more than that! I'd love to put more on but it takes 2 hours to upload 6 mins!

You got a dominating on Rails I think and Arkos got a dominating on suspense.

Dont playa hate i got 2 dominatings in Rails! LoL
I had a hell of a team, kept my vehicles lookin brand new =)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:32am
I dunno how to convert to video files! Imma noob :)

haha dod... I've never seen a vehicle get so much link from one player... Arkos is a great team player.

Was awesome playing with you guys, gotta finish the job now though :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Danjel8

I dunno how to convert to video files! Imma noob :)

haha dod... I've never seen a vehicle get so much link from one player... Arkos is a great team player.

Was awesome playing with you guys, gotta finish the job now though :)

Couldnt agree wit ya more...Arkos & Chris best two vCTF players in the game...Ppl can hate on them but their team F'n players & will do whatever it takes too win!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:44am
Yep its not until you play with them you realise quite how unselfish they are. And A-R got them both :( haha nothing but respect for you guys... f***ing beasts!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:45am

Absolutely, they are great playes on team, idk how they play DM, but i suppose they do well. and nice job defending on reils and suspense DoD. but, if you saw guys, the Aqua team had a great team coordination, cuz i saw all them in their position (snipers, defenders and anti-vehicles) and our team was playing on free, but always helping fosho.

so i read some about the last match for this event, it'll be this saturday?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:50am
Next saturday same time...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:52am
Originally posted by DSX_Rudy_D3

Absolutely, they are great playes on team, idk how they play DM, but i suppose they do well. and nice job defending on reils and suspense DoD. but, if you saw guys, the Aqua team had a great team coordination, cuz i saw all them in their position (snipers, defenders and anti-vehicles) and our team was playing on free, but always helping fosho.

so i read some about the last match for this event, it'll be this saturday?

Actually they beast in any mode their in...Thanks couldnt of done it without everyone else....Great communications & teamwork.  I think that's how we beat Aqua's team was wit good coordination cuz i honestly thought they were a little lacking...The more pressure we put on em the more they started too crack..
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:04am
ya, thats right, the communication help us a lot in the battlefield, remember the match in necropolis,
apparently they were beating us because they were covering much of the map. That gave them an advantage. but once we broke their formation, they were lost and could not organize well, that's what I sensed.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:09am
The match in Necro was INTENSE....Basically it was a WAR for the DarkWalker!  They jumped on us quick wit that 2 - 0 lead but didnt score another flag after that!  Once we started grabbin their flag repeatedly kinda threw them off their game.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 8:43am
nice vid dan :) looks like u guys had a wicked time!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 9:10am
Great vid Danjel. This was our last good game. After the gameplan didn't work on Necro all fight was taken out of the team.
GG's
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 12:04pm
nice vid dan its a good look  and our communication was top notch we always knew when they stepped on our base

envy i hope everything is good with ur fam i thought it would be something serious for u to miss and not even hit me up good luck
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 8:44pm
lol, yeahhh, me too, i sensed that, was a match for the darkwalker, jajaja, all was in the bridge killing and dying, jajaja, hey dan, you died so cool by the viper in your vid, jajaja

Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 8:55pm
so who plays team bizzy next?
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

so who plays team bizzy next?

Aqua's team...Unless their too UNISPIRED...
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:02am
UN-INSPIRED LOL I'LL NEVER BACK DOWN. THAT WHAT W4RH34RT MEANS. W4RH34RT!!! NO DEMISE!!! NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!!! THAT IS SPARTAN LAW!!! AH OOO AH OOO AH OOOOOO!!!! LOLZ XD

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:08am
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

UN-INSPIRED LOL I'LL NEVER BACK DOWN. THAT WHAT W4RH34RT MEANS.

W4RH34RT!!! NO DEMISE!!! NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!!! THAT IS SPARTAN LAW!!! AH OOO AH OOO AH OOOOOO!!!! LOLZ XD

too much coffee this morning??
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:11am
you kno i love my CAFFIENE filled cuppa lol so do most of the community lol

ps too much coffee + alcohol = the best high ever + its legal. ask JP N TRAINWRECK. they've witnessed my high in psn chat lol

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 5:20pm

Enjoy THE_KING_ETERNAL :)

XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 9:41pm
thanx 4 posting these videos i know it takes forever
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 11:39pm
Holly Shi.t Dan, Nice shot with the sniper man! cool, i left the game cuz i did need to go work.
AWSOME.
Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 4:13am
Originally posted by XTERMNATR

thanx 4 posting these videos i know it takes forever

Yeah haha they do! Nearly 2 hours!
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 4:42am
Possible to play the next match on the ***-Server?

Cheers...
Coolworx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>