| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Mortal Kenshi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Mortal Kenshi
    Posted: 04 Oct 2009 at 10:29pm
Happy Birthday kiddo Big smile

Hey Rikan... give our best wishes to your boy Big smile
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Happy Birthday kiddo Big smile

Hey Rikan... give our best wishes to your boy Big smile

ur such a sweetie Cath.. that made my day.. thx a mil hun

D
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 2:02am
Happy Birthday Little Rikan!!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:37am
Must be party time in your house at the moment what with 2 birthdays in the same week Big smileWink

What are you guys doing today?  Anything special?

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:39am
Happy Bday Bro, Always good games when you join a TDM or DM i'm in!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:48am
aww, happy birthday! hope you have a fab day
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:59am

Must be party time in your house at the moment what with 2 birthdays in the same week Big smileWink

try 4 bdays in one month.  me, my two oldest boys and my pop. lol

not sure yet.  hes got a lot of Halo work to do so lets see lol
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

try 4 bdays in one month.  me, my two oldest boys and my pop. lol

not sure yet.  hes got a lot of Halo work to do so lets see lol
So ur clan's got a thing about January I guess..happy birthday yer big wanka aint seen u in ages mate.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 3:26pm
Wow I knew yours was in a few days Rikan but your other son and your dad?  feckin'ell!  Exactly Trin... what do those lot get up to in late janurary? ;)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 3:49pm
Happy B-day! enjoy yourself
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 4:00pm

Wow I knew yours was in a few days Rikan but your other son and your dad?  feckin'ell!  Exactly Trin... what do those lot get up to in late janurary? ;)
Hmmn me thinks New York in January is bitterly cold so Mr P and Mrs P share body warmth cos its a basic survival instinct then once they're warm a second biological function naturally occurs. According to David Attenborough rabbits go thru the same process after hibernation. I'm thinking its like a wall dodge and double jump in Suspense..sorta comes as a natural sequence of events but in this case the bed provides the spring!!
That proly sounds too technical...wait there Cloudy...I'll try to find a diagram of what I'm talkin bout, must be 1 somewhere its the damn internet so it should have summit.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 4:22pm

now u see my dilemna.  four b'days in october and then christmas is around the corner lol.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Hmmn me thinks New York in January is bitterly cold so Mr P and Mrs P share body warmth cos its a basic survival instinct then once they're warm a second biological function naturally occurs. According to David Attenborough rabbits go thru the same process after hibernation. I'm thinking its like a wall dodge and double jump in Suspense..sorta comes as a natural sequence of events but in this case the bed provides the spring!!
That proly sounds too technical...wait there Cloudy...I'll try to find a diagram of what I'm talkin bout, must be 1 somewhere its the damn internet so it should have summit.

I want embedded video and pics lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:17pm
lol Trin I was going to suggest that maybe they just f*ck like rabbits Shocked

Erm... Rikan?  What do you need the pics and vid of?  The f*cking (your parents dude!!!  FFS!!! and yourself... and your grand parents Dead eeew!) the rabbits, or the wall dodge & double jump in suspense? LOL

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 5:47pm

Erm... Rikan?  What do you need the pics and vid of?  The f*cking (your parents dude!!!  FFS!!! and yourself... and your grand parents Dead eeew!) the rabbits, or the wall dodge & double jump in suspense? LOL
yea P that's kinda perverted but I can't find anything as yet so there's a niche market out there for ya matey! Cloudy u should know Portly Rikan's too much of a podge to dodge or a lump to jump but he's defo got the habit of the rabbit!
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 6:03pm
lol that's a nice little rhyme Big smile  he's not that chubby... I seen pictures Wink  definitely perverted though LOL

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 10:57pm

lol I read that wrong it seems.  I thought I was Mr. P.  lol

either way, I not ashamed to admit I like to roam in the fields like Julie Andrews while naked in hopes of getting my groove on lol.  it's just how I wind down is all lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 10:58pm

lol that's a nice little rhyme Big smile  he's not that chubby... I seen pictures Wink  definitely perverted though LOL

hey.. I"m just soft around the edges.. more cushion for the pushin.. but only for women that can handle it obviously :P
Mortalkenshi View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mortalkenshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2009 at 11:47pm
thx a lot guys. I didn't put the right year tho :D. Im actually 15, and I will try to get in some UT3 matches with you guys when Im not too busy.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:37am
Originally posted by Mortalkenshi

thx a lot guys. I didn't put the right year tho :D. Im actually 15, and I will try to get in some UT3 matches with you guys when Im not too busy.

I love you papi and I'm very proud of you.  Happy b'day son.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:06am
15?  :O holy cr@p!  better keep it clean from now on :O lol

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:10am

15?  :O holy cr@p!  better keep it clean from now on :O lol

lmao.. don't sweat it.  I'm sure he hears worse on xbox live while playing Halo lol.  Besides, asking u to keep it clean is like asking a leopard to change its spots lol.  :P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:17pm
:O how very dare you! lol

well I do try to keep my posts a little tamer than what goes on in my head if only for the sake of BF... the paranoia is sometimes stifling :\

Post Reply Post Reply