| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How good do you think you are?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: How good do you think you are at UT3 in general?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [30.30%]
31 [46.97%]
9 [13.64%]
6 [9.09%]

Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote modelhyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How good do you think you are?
    Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 11:46am

I tink i'm decent but some days I think i'm below average.

Below Average-I don't do as good as I normally do or want to do.

R.I.P- POP, 2/12/2010

I only say what I want you to hear.
You'll only see what I want to show..
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 11:58am
Alright I hadn't vote, I got a question. Drokun n Remy, if u guys voted decent then Ill vote decent cause I'm not better then you guys but who is good then. I mean just flat out good.

You gotta look at who plays the game these days. I'm sorry but if u aint cla**ifying u guys as good then who da *** is u know. Rico, Kali, Rev, are another 3 awesome foot mode players which I don't consider them any better then u guys, I mean we all have our days, we all have our weapons, our modes, map, etc. But if we aint good on the foot mode I wanna know who the hell is. So I guess I'm voting decent.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:01pm
It's about being good in your own opinion, different people have different standards.
I feel I still lack too much to consider myself good, and appearantly RemY as well.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:24pm
I voted decent, meaning if I join a game I think I'd be more of an a**et rather than a liability..... unless I'm playing ctf, damn translocaters!
Oh n Drokun... nice sig. Reminds me of a movie I watched not too long ago called Hell Ride. Its about two biker gangs. One was called the 6'ers(666) n the other was the Victors.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:29pm
Stole it from i2ic0 :P
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:06pm
Decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:11pm
Too bad there is no option for improving. I am always trying to improve and that tends to ebb and flow. Sure is fun when I have a mini breakthrough. In reality they are mini breakthroughs but in my mind they feel like earth shattering progress. The curve on this game is so effing gigantic that's why its the only game I own.*

*Waiting for Gran Turismo 5......for 2 years now.....
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 1:12pm
i voted decent but I think other decents need to promote themselves to good for that to be valid.
The rocket is my master.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:07pm
i hink there should be more options.. like have very good. then elite... cos imo near enough everybody here on this forum is at least above average or good compared to all the players in ut3.... then u have the very good, top players in ut3 such as remy,greeny,drokun saying they are just good or decent... and cos some people here dnt think they are on the same level as those players they vote decent or below average .. such as dan or skiller.. and thats not true.. me and many others would rate them better than that.....    because there is a ma**ive learning curve and ma**ive gaps in skill in this game there shouldnt be that few options to how good people are... like i know im good.. but i dont wanna vote that cos then i would have voted myself higher than remy/ drokun/greeny etc.. but i dont think im as good as them....
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:10pm
9/10
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

9/10

You can do better than that.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:19pm
I figured I'd just keep the poll simple. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:20pm
i consider myself decent. why? because i'm not a pro neither am i a newb.
i never play to my full potential... unless i really need to...
i know i have the capability of becoming a better player... i just don't have time like i used to...
a lot of people say i'm  good player, but i don't see it... "iPwN is good at duel".... PFFT! i wish!!! haha
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Too bad there is no option for improving. I am always trying to improve and that tends to ebb and flow. Sure is fun when I have a mini breakthrough. In reality they are mini breakthroughs but in my mind they feel like earth shattering progress. The curve on this game is so effing gigantic that's why its the only game I own.*

*Waiting for Gran Turismo 5......for 2 years now.....

Thats generally called form, I find I learn most offline or by watching videos on youtube. I learned 60% of the sandstorm off youtube and the other 40% from playing in private servers with Xerxes.

As for GT5, I can't wait lol.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:34pm
Incremental you make a good point, if these players aren't considered good then who is. 
I think if you are someone who is considered a game-changer then you can be considered good. 
If you are someone who is more of an a**et than a liability then you can consider yourself decent.  If your impact on the team is negligible then you are below average. 
If you are a downright liability to your team then you are a noob. 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:36pm
Why so complicated?
How good do you think you're at the game? Simple enough.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Why so complicated?
How good do you think you're at the game? Simple enough.
What's so complicated?  I think some of these players who are calling themselves less than good are just being humble - which is not a bad thing by the way!Tongue
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by warfare

Incremental you make a good point, if these players aren't considered good then who is. 
I think if you are someone who is considered a game-changer then you can be considered good. 
If you are someone who is more of an a**et than a liability then you can consider yourself decent.  If your impact on the team is negligable then you are below average. 
If you are a downright liability to your team then you are a noob. 

great way to put it.
The rocket is my master.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:06pm
I don't really know.  It depends on how you look at it.  Honestly, I put most of you so-called decent people in the Good category and myself in the Below Average category, with peaks of Decency.  In DM/ TDM, I'm usually one of the guys listed further back (more towards the middle), points-wise.  Occasionally, I'm right up at the top and giving some of the better players a run for their money and sometimes, but it's not all too often.  However, if you guys are considered Decent, then I'm a better than average noob.
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 3:58pm
I consider myself decent becouse I am not perfect, i have mistakes, especially with flak and rocket louncher T-T even if im back of you lol, i prefer shock and sniper thats my worse weakness
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:51pm
I have my moments... but they're only in DM/TDM. In all other modes I'd say was a total noob.  
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 5:55pm
'Tis what 'Tis. 
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 6:02pm
In relation to what? Its all relative but I think you need a benchmark as im not consistent enough. Anyway
DUEL - n00b
CTF  -  n00b
GREED n00b
TDM  - below average
WARFARE - below average
VCTF  - below average

OVERALL below average I guess! but I try.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 6:03pm

voted below average probally should of voted noob

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by willisasmith

voted below average probally should of voted noob

WATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS ! sorry i dun know u that well but i seen u a few times in warfare and i jsut want to shout that **** out for some reason, i drink too much ;(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>