Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Show us Your Setup!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show us Your Setup!
    Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 10:44pm
This is My Setup Smile

Saitek Eclipse 3 Keyboard

My PS3 with the Neon Blue Light Sleepy

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 10:47pm
nice keyboard and nice setup
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 11:13pm
damn, that is sick bro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 2:42pm
wtf....i would be ashamed of putting a picture of mine up after looking at that lol nice set up :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 7:39pm
hahaha me 2 grennnnnn :)

I've got a shiet tv coz I prefer it to HD but still... lol
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 11:25pm
from what i can tell most people sit right up on the TV, maybe thats why I'm no good b/c I sit across the room?  Is that possible?
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:32am
Where all the magic happens or lack there of =)

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:36am
i've a new setup i'll give a picture
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:39am
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

from what i can tell most people sit right up on the TV, maybe thats why I'm no good b/c I sit across the room?  Is that possible?

yeh I sit far away too with my feet up :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

F|_|CK i forgot how to upload pics!

Try googling 'imageshack'

You can do it all on there... think you need to get the direct link after the upload and then click on the picture of the tree when your posting it, and paste the link into the pop up.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:56am
Originally posted by Danjel8

F|_|CK i forgot how to upload pics!

Try googling 'imageshack'

You can do it all on there... think you need to get the direct link after the upload and then click on the picture of the tree when your posting it, and paste the link into the pop up.

I got it bro but thanks...Took me a few minutes but i edited my previous post & added my 2 pics Lol..
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 5:57am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

yeh I sit far away too with my feet up :)

I actually lay down when i play & i'm about ten feet or so from the screen...Probably why you see me spamming so much Confused
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:00am
Ohhh pretty cool man! i got the same Logitech speakers like you, sounds great.
Thumbs Up

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:06am

Where all the magic happens or lack there of =)

Your Pics are very small Shocked can barely see anything lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:15am

I can see em just fine...Sorry i dont have glowing extacy lights around my gadgets like you do! Lol...If you look close enough you can see the plate i break my greens up on below the ps3.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:26am
lol i didn't mean anything bad LOL im jst saying for some reason ur pictures come up Really....and i mean REALLY Small on my Screen Confused
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:27am
Hell if i kno i took em wit my cell phone so that's probably why...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 6:42am
Alright size on my screen :)

Danny everything is small in your world Tongue 8==D
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 11:50am
question guys.  this is something i've been wondering about for a while now and what would you consider that "best speakers" for the PS3.  i'm pretty much DUMB when it comes to speakers and i just have a few things i need to know.  do you plug them into the TV itself or the PS3, or does that depend on the type of speakers i get?  can you guys give me a few recommendations?
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 12:35pm
really depends the speakers u get :S my logitechs came with a adapter. you plug the red and white wires into that adapter then plug the speakers in and wala 5.1 surround sound :D dno if its "Real" 5.1 but all the speakers work so im guessing its Virtual surround sound but it sounds Awesome :P just hearing Double Kill etc gives me chills with the ba** full blast LOL
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 12:39pm
because i was thinking about getting these ones for only $99.  they look exactly like yours.  they are the X-540 5.1 Speaker System.  i hope i don't forget to purchase other important details like an optical cable or something like that.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 1:19pm
yeah they should do cause i have the X-530 Smile
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 2:29pm
Those speakers will work fine as long as it accepts a fiber optic input.  This cable will connect your PS3 to the control module, and will be the only way for you to get true 5.1 surround sound.  If you use analog (red and white rca cables) you only are sending a stereo signal to the control module, and the system would use a virtual surround sound mode to utilize the 5.1 speaker sound.

*EDIT* I just looked at the installation manual for that system and it does not have the correct connectors for true surround sound from your PS3, it is intended as a computer speaker system, so it only has the miniplug connectors that would plug into your computer.  With adapters you could get stereo sound out of your PS3.

You could get the system I bought for my computer Logitech Z-5500.  It has digital inputs and it sounds immense.  Sure it is $399.99 but it is worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply