Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

seriousness whos the best EU dueler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seriousness whos the best EU dueler
    Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 11:10am
ive been wondering who is the best EU dueler ive played weaponized (though hes been "intoxicated") and colossus both on eu host just wondering IMO it would be drokun but i may be wrong
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 11:11am
Between Greeny and Drokun IMO.

Don't think anyone else comes close in terms of consistency.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 11:21am
oh yeah i have played greeny on eu host also the only one i havent played on eu is drokun
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 11:39am
well, i never see how they play i don't like duels, just have seen his videos, and i heard around there drokun, is a great dueler.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 12:14pm
drokuns the best eu dueler, then currently others will be colossus, asociate, weaponized and maybe me i can't remeber playing you on eu host rev i'm guessin u owned me though, i managed to get a decent game the other week on US server against you as you were playing bad lol, but never the less it was still a good game i think it finished 8-6 to you.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 1:12pm
yeah ive been havin a few bad days lately ive been losin to players i shouldnt one day and the next day i completely destroy them that or some players have been gettin pretty close to beating me i think its cause i havent been playin the game much at all if anything ive also been playin on alot of eu servers lately thats how ive played alot of you out of the duelers that ive played recently on eu servers the only one who has given me the most trouble would be collosus and thats only cause he flaks like no other haha but i would still beat him 10-4 or 10-2...flak is the only weapon i nvr use unless its the only gun i have left and even still i (most of the time) pull out my enforcer instead of flak) i have noticed more people usin the flak nowadays most eu players use the flak and lately US players have been also its hella annoying lol
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 2:09pm
IMO Drokun's the scariest, lol! Devil A ssociate's a beast, and so is pinkylaad. Top 3 to me because I can't beat them consistently. Maybe I just suck, idk
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 2:59pm
woohoo for e-ego boostage
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 3:04pm
haha drokun got a woody
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

haha drokun got a woody

damn i hope not, when he read this he was playin borderlands with me!

but yeah drokun's the best imo .. if he was as good as gossiping as he is at duelling he would be the best in the damn game!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 3:42pm
Yeah Drokun, Greeny and a**ociate.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 4:28pm
I don't know.  I think I've been owned worse by an EU dueler than Weaponized though.  The last time I faced him, the score was 7-0, I think and it was on Sentinel.  I think I've faced Drokun or someone else that was EU to and I believe he beat me worse.

Oh, and wait, doesn't being drunk/ high make you better?  I hear about that stuff all the time.  I've never played in such a state, though I have played when I was really hyper (I had like 4 or so sodas within about three hours.) and trust me, it's kind of hard to play when you're hyper.  It makes my aim all twitchy and shoddy.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 4:33pm
I've played in that state before. It does NOT make you play better, lol! I've been beaten by people that normally would never ever get remotely close to beating me while I was like that. I fail, LOL!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I don't know.  I think I've been owned worse by an EU dueler than Weaponized though.  The last time I faced him, the score was 7-0, I think and it was on Sentinel.  I think I've faced Drokun or someone else that was EU to and I believe he beat me worse.

Oh, and wait, doesn't being drunk/ high make you better?  I hear about that stuff all the time.  I've never played in such a state, though I have played when I was really hyper (I had like 4 or so sodas within about three hours.) and trust me, it's kind of hard to play when you're hyper.  It makes my aim all twitchy and shoddy.

No its jus when your drunk you think your doing better than you really are. Everything is better when your drunk, women... driving. Yeah u get the idea.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

No its jus when your drunk you think your doing better than you really are. Everything is better when your drunk, women... driving. Yeah u get the idea.
yeah...women driving..sex... women.. oh..did i mention women...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Danjel8

yeah...women driving..sex... women.. oh..did i mention women...

Definitely women...
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I've played in that state before. It does NOT make you play better, lol! I've been beaten by people that normally would never ever get remotely close to beating me while I was like that. I fail, LOL!

damn, im gonna get you drunk and duel you
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 6:17pm

dorkun = #1

weaponized = #2

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 7:21pm
greeny and devil imo
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 7:34pm
lol its funny how you would never give dorkun or any other tRi member any sort of recognition...

EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 7:41pm
envy im pretty sure i've always praised penguin and NEVER dissed him.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 7:51pm

im pretty sure dorkun would beat those two you named in a duel..

EnVy must be earned"
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 6:28pm
1st : A.sociate
2nd : Drokun
3,4,5: greeny colossus and multi account man
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 7:02pm
Tbh I'll shamelessly promote myself as best Eu dueller, and exactly the 2 players Phantaci stated will probably admit to it.
I do wish a**ociate had better internet though. On XP server he has 80 ping and when I play his host I have like 100 :/ .
And TBH I do feel like I've been overrated before, especially in CTF. I can't blame Phantaci for thinking I perform bad in comparison to what some people rate me.
I'm not that good at duel either tbh, I just time stuff decently and especially on Eu host I whore sniper/shock to make up for a lack in wits.

lol @ how Phantaci just specifically named Penguin only.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 7:19pm
well i admit it is hard to say your the best EU dueler being the way you are. but im honest, and i cant deny the truth ever. but i dont think anyone in the EU is the best or near the best at anything in this game here on ps3. actually not even close, i dont see or think any EU players are in the top 5 in any mode. god i hate being so honest =]

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>