Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Unreal Tournament 3.5? *Updated*!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unreal Tournament 3.5? *Updated*!!!!
    Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 12:25am
UT3 with Improved Graphics and lots of bug Fixes.........

Necropolis, Sandstorm and Deck look Bada** with all this New lighting unlike what we have now......all Dark and Gloomy

Deck:
This Image   Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view   the full version
This Image   Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view   the full version
This Image Was   Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the   full version

Sanctuary:

Necropolis:
This   Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to   view the full version
This   Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to   view the full version

Sandstorm:
no this isn't a Patch sadly........

I'm just testing the New Unreal Engine and unreal Tournament was Bundled with it so im not sure if this is like a beta of UT3.5? Epic have done a Awesome job with fixing all the bugs we have in UT3 and the Graphics blow me away :)

I Will post my own Video Later :)

But 4 now watch this 1 i found

Edit!!!:
Here is my own Video which shows Deck about 4 minz into it :)
and yes this is on PC as it isn't available on PS3

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 12:42am
Ohhhh, nice!!!!
of course, good job for them, and hell yeahhh that loooks so awesome, holly sh1t deck will be a great map to play.

cool post man!

i like this news.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:14am
scorpions on necropolis???

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:16am
The natural lighting makes everything look more "real"...Beautiful!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:21am
finally :)
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:22am
wow looks great, sandtorm look awesome, the sand look great is a shame that epic dont will do another unreal torunamet for a pair of years to enjoy that kind of grafics if where posible to see it in game :p
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:22am
where did this come from? how was this confirmed? it looks like pc to me....

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:24am
Originally posted by warfare

Yea if you see the skins (characters) exported from the UT2004 to UT3 looks great, they dont have nothing new but the lights do everything :p
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:30am
Originally posted by AK-47_Zero1256k

Yea if you see the skins (characters) exported from the UT2004 to UT3 looks great, they dont have nothing new but the lights do everything :p

Yes, and was it just my imagination or could you see a whole lot better  during the sandstorm?

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:58am

Originally posted by AK-47_Zero1256k

Yes, and was it just my imagination or could you see a whole lot better  during the sandstorm?

yes i see it and like it a looooot Big smile and not only the lights, the texture of the sand look great but on pictures, on the video is another thing :p
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 8:47am
Yeah, this is on PC.  Would be cool if these were cooked for PS3.  A sniper's dream... Different vehicles too.  Nice.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:12am

Ha, writing on the wall in Deck and the movement of the green goo was cool.  It would be really neat if some of the environment was destructible along the lines of Gears 2!! 

Edit: Almost makes you want to play the pc version.Smile
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:08pm
I hope they make a patch for PS3!  This makes all our levels seem so dark...
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:56pm
this is soooo crazy. this is a patch for the PC version? thats unreal. This better make its way over to the ps3 version (i actually doubt it will).

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by surfacing8671

this is soooo crazy. this is a patch for the PC version? thats unreal. This better make its way over to the ps3 version (i actually doubt it will).

no no no it anit a patch its a diffrent Unreal Tournament game Confused
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 7:07pm
ohhh that makes more since.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 7:15pm
Did you get this with the UDK? i saw that the menu had UDK in it. 

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 7:46pm
UT3/3.5 Sandstorm=Tatooine.  looks cool
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

So its a fix for UT3 for the pc huh? I'll be wanting to know how to get it!

looks fn awesome 4 sure. I gotta have it.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:40pm
Those maps look vicious!  I wanna play that Sandstorm map..
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 10:22pm
You get a demo of UT3 with the unreal engine 3 plus some improvements. "Levels have been enhanced to showcase recent upgrades to UE3 technology" This is included with the UDK and anyone can download the UDK with the demo but i wouldnt really recommend it unless you are going to use the programming and stuff.
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/udk.html

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 10:25pm
no its not another UT game its just mainly an upgrade for the engine epic released it mainly so people can use their engine to make their own games using the engine (kind of like super sonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars that uses the unreal engine)
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Is this what was being reference in that teaser on the epic site that was removed?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 10:48pm
yeah the teaser was the unreal engine 3.5 they state that it was NOT new game
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:33am

Did you get this with the UDK? i saw that the menu had UDK in it. 

jep UDK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>