FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COD6MW2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD6MW2
    Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

So any clan battles goin down on this? Heard a rumour that *** and A-R might be stepping toe to toe for a MW2 and possibly a ut3 battle royale?

It's not a rumor it's a fact!  First MW2 then UT3 & then Fat Princess!
oooo fat princess must be on an EU server ;)Should be fun games... sooner the better. I won't be playing the ut3 part but mw2 should be immense.. gonna stab rivers up good!

You can stab me all you want in the 'back' with your 'knife', DanJ - as long as Aqua gets to watch!
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 7:43pm

I just thought I’d share this moment I had on COD/MW2 last night, since getting the game on Christmas, I have been outsmarted by the "better" more experienced players with there movement and awareness.

Well last night I played CTF on the Terminal level and was walking through the hall way in the center of the airport and this guy come through the other side with a riot shield, crouching down, so thought about for a sec and through a stun grenade and he got dazed and then knifed him from behind, I then for a laugh picked up his riot shield and come to the opposition side of the Airport and in counted so more enemies. 

I crouched down against the walls so they couldn’t get me and kept edging forwards and then going backwards with my riot Shield up, and could see them getting more an more annoyed at what i was doing, I then had a moment of genius I looked at the map to see what was around me (the AUV was up on the map) And saw no one behind me and slowly went backwards down the red carpet flooring leading towards the plane, knowing that these guys would follow me, so went down the hall still facing them and then went down the stairs leading to the outside and laid down a C4 out of their view, and quickly got off the stairs and out of the way and low and behold this guys followed me and I hit the C4 charge and blow up the barrels and these 3 guys "all at once" went up with it to, I was so happy about it, prob bit to much cos walked to the back of the Plane and this guy shot me in the head within few seconds of seeing him, still though thought I’d come on here to till you all that, Wink.

I haven't played UT3 since getting this game back last month for Christmas, i love it that much, i cant stop playing it, i made rank 56 last night and my aim is to make Rank 70 by the 25th of this month, Smile.
Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 11:05pm
haha sounds good limitless :) can't complain when you get a nice triple kill.

I agree totally about this game, I was hesitant to get it to start with but I'd rather have an AK-47 than a shock rifle any day. I used to think ut3 was the be all and end all of gaming... I was so wrong.

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 8:42pm

I agree totally about this game, I was hesitant to get it to start with but I'd rather have an AK-47 than a shock rifle any day. I used to think ut3 was the be all and end all of gaming... I was so wrong.
Yeah was fun, love CTF game on there, i'm not biggest fan of the time limit withdraw of 10 seconds when you die, but i can see why its in there, i also played bit of Sabotage recently and found that to be a fun mode as well, is near impossible however to suvive as the bomb carrier though, unless your a very talented experienced player imo, i like the idea of over time with being if you die thats it for you, much like S&D.

Yeah i totally forgotton about UT3 now mate, i played it 10/11 days or so ago for like 15 mins and felt so i dont know stale to me, no doubt i still like it but when you have COD/MW2, it really is something else, i respect alot of players on Ut3 and have good friends who play on that game but i  think COD/MW2 offers tons more as a game online hence why like and play it so much.

Did you see next COD (7) Game will come out about X-Mas time again this year, and rumoured to  be set in & around the vietnam war i do believe.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by LimitlessMonster

Yeah was fun, love CTF game on there, i'm not biggest fan of the time limit withdraw of 10 seconds when you die, but i can see why its in there, i also played bit of Sabotage recently and found that to be a fun mode as well, is near impossible however to suvive as the bomb carrier though, unless your a very talented experienced player imo, i like the idea of over time with being if you die thats it for you, much like S&D.

Yeah i totally forgotton about UT3 now mate, i played it 10/11 days or so ago for like 15 mins and felt so i dont know stale to me, no doubt i still like it but when you have COD/MW2, it really is something else, i respect alot of players on Ut3 and have good friends who play on that game but i  think COD/MW2 offers tons more as a game online hence why like and play it so much.

Did you see next COD (7) Game will come out about X-Mas time again this year, and rumoured to  be set in & around the vietnam war i do believe.

ooooo I didn't know about the new COD... no doubt I'll get it but the main attraction of this is that its 'modern' and I like that side of it. Don't think I'd like world at war :(

And I totally agree about ut3, its just gay. I played the other night coz the rest of *** were and there was one server full of 16 players... so its either I wait for ages and constantly refresh or join a new server and only have 6 players in it.

Such a pointless and dead game.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:52pm
That's why I like both MW & MW2 much more than W@W - the whole antique weapon thing just doesn't do it for me. I never gave W@W much of a chance besides the campain & to be honest with you, I quickly grew tired of Kiefer Sutherland barking orders at me.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 12:40pm

Same, but probably because I'd never played anything else. UT was the first game i played once I got my console online and I loved it. But now the framerate makes my eyes hurt, graphics aren't great, and it has about 20 players left.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

That's why I like both MW & MW2 much more than W@W - the whole antique weapon thing just doesn't do it for me. I never gave W@W much of a chance besides the campain & to be honest with you, I quickly grew tired of Kiefer Sutherland barking orders at me.

I loved W@W. But since MW2 I haven't touched it once on ps3 or Xbox.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Same, but probably because I'd never played anything else. UT was the first game i played once I got my console online and I loved it. But now the framerate makes my eyes hurt, graphics aren't great, and it has about 20 players left.

Yeah the framerate f***s my eyes over too... I got a new tv and UT3 just does not work on HDTV IMO.

Its like playing a slideshow.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:48am
W@W was crap i hated those crappy guns combined with punks getting in tanks
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:35am
File:6fears7.jpg
2156fears7
Have killstreak rewards requiring 7, 8, and 9 kills and earn them all.YesKill stre
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:37am
Does anyone have this? ^

I had my KS set to harrier, EA and pavelow and got all the kills myself but no title?
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:52am

Does anyone have this? ^

I had my KS set to harrier, EA and pavelow and got all the kills myself but no title?
i was in game when a guy had just earned it and told me about it but i havent tried it yet 
what i dont get is y its 6 fears seven but you need 7 8 9 killstreaks set up to get it i think a better one would be 7 ate 9
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:12am
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

Does anyone have this? ^

i was in game when a guy had just earned it and told me about it but i havent tried it yet 
what i dont get is y its 6 fears seven but you need 7 8 9 killstreaks set up to get it i think a better one would be 7 ate 9

Yeah lol i thought that too..

Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:13pm
That title i´m pretty sure itz done with the 6,7 and 8 killstreak
precision airstrike to harrier to stealth bomber or emergency airdrop
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

That title i´m pretty sure itz done with the 6,7 and 8 killstreak
precision airstrike to harrier to stealth bomber or emergency airdrop

Nah lol... its 7,8,9...

I'd done it once before but it didn't count, did it again today on invasion and got it. Harrier, EA and Stealth Bomber... and got a 6 kill multi off the SB!

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:18pm
How many of your real life friends play this game? Quite a few of mine do, most are pretty sh1t but getting them into domination and tdm. I think I've got about 12 of my real life mates that have this game and play it quite often. Just another reason I prefer this to any other game right now.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:54pm
about 6 of my m8s play this & tbh there not bad :O

they allways play Hard Headquarters, Hardcore S&D & Domination.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:02am
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:13am

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=253246

Has this actually been sorted?
Nah it says it's in testing for consoles. Zooming around the map with the care package marker is pretty fun sometimes (noob I know), better make the most of it before they remove it! LOL

And nearly all my real life friends that have ps3's play this game, but most have it on 360 instead.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:32am
Ahhh so it does... which is a good thing coz some prick was running around with it yesterday. It just does my tits in when people use that, I don't mind nuke boosters coz when harriers come in I automatically check the Kills and deaths on both teams and find where they are cheating and kill them.. of course I take down their harriers first :D
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:03pm
Damn i luv those Models with Fmj...... lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:39pm

I Finally did it I got 10 kills running, so happy about it, I like died right after getting it though, bastard dropped a live grenade after I killed him,:-p.

Managed to get the 3 AUV & 3 counter AUV's awards in 1 game today, I also managed to win this Free 4 All game today in most unluckily way possible, I was on the terminal map and entered game bit last but I eventually managed to get myself near third spot with 1 minute to go, with 15 kills and third had 17 and second had 18 and first had 20, so I went to the back of the Plane I was on a good kill streak, so went around the back and killed another 2 there, then called in a sentry gun and put in the back of Plane and left it there and that got a few kills and with 30 seconds remaining I went to the back bit of the map near the waiting area and took out this guy as he was trying to collect his package, by doing this I got a Predator missile and used right away to get another kill then nicked this guy Package which turned out to be a Pave Low, and used that and got another kill, then this guy come running back looking for his crate and I hide around the corner and throw a C4 down and hit it with 3 seconds left on the clock and he blow up, the game ended and I showed the score board I had won game with 24 kills while second had 22 kills.   

Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 6:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>