FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COD6MW2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD6MW2
    Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 5:16am
Only 800,000 ppl playing this game after the 1st day it's been officially released...Just imagine if UT3 had 800 ppl playing it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 5:57am
damnit i want this game!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Only 800,000 ppl playing this game after the 1st day it's been officially released...Just imagine if UT3 had 800 ppl playing it.

haha its amazing, its probably sold out. so expect more people to come through constantly.

iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 8:28am
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

yeah, I was in a line of about 400 homos with T-shirts saying "I had rough butt sex with xplorer2233" .  I KNEW I was in the right place
just so everyone knows he is lying cause i use astroglide u know that!!!!
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 8:52am
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

Originally posted by SickNviciouS

yeah, I was in a line of about 400 homos with T-shirts saying "I had rough butt sex with xplorer2233" .  I KNEW I was in the right place
just so everyone knows he is lying cause i use astroglide u know that!!!!

Everyone knows that astroglide combined with a 50 grit condom is still a rough ride bro.  No need to be embara**ed, if that's how you roll I'm sure everyone is cool with it.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 9:28am
FYI - if the party invite and join isn't working for you:

J_Rivers discovered that deleting and adding PSN friends back that you are attempting to invite to your party will fix this problem.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:46am

MW2 Party Invite

HeadHunter sorted a work around for this.
1. What you hsve to do is invite the people you want to party

2. The people who recieve invite have to sign out and then back in while still in the game. Use your Triangle button to signout on ps screen while still in game.

3. When you come back online and are still ingame you accept the invite. You can now game with your buddies.

Note: when you do this everybody in the party except the leader will show as offline.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 8:22pm
just when i got to 16. i was tearin it up (and gettin torn up in the process) lots of match types to choose from. hundreds of thousands of people to play with (after friday anyway)
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

just when i got to 16. i was tearin it up (and gettin torn up in the process) lots of match types to choose from. hundreds of thousands of people to play with (after friday anyway)

You played this game for over 40 minutes & didnt run back too UT3...I'm impressed!  Let's give him a round of applause!Clap
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

MW2 Party Invite

HeadHunter sorted a work around for this.
1. What you hsve to do is invite the people you want to party

2. The people who recieve invite have to sign out and then back in while still in the game. Use your Triangle button to signout on ps screen while still in game.

3. When you come back online and are still ingame you accept the invite. You can now game with your buddies.

Note: when you do this everybody in the party except the leader will show as offline.

Or you can delete them & re-add them to pSn....Then invite them too your party & it works...Either way..Kinda a pain in the a$$ till it's fixed by Friday.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I know ima get flak 4 this, but watched my friend play MW2, an i(we) were not impressed! Unreal need a good campaign so every one will buy it.

Why is Lunchy right about everything? Honestly, the CoD series is right up there with Halo for most n00bed out FPS games. It seems they created these games for people who blow a** at games, they even have a game mechanic that rewards you for dying. WTF?!?!
Just my opinion, lol!  I didnt physically play the game, but Bad Company looked twice as good, and UT3 is twice as good at Bad Company!  Yea, the graphics were nice, but its basically UT3 without Flak cannon, shock rifle, rocket launcher!  Maybe im not big on the spray and pray mindset?!?  I just dont like that Call of Duty has become known as a game that gets put out every damn year!  Make it take 2 or 3 years, really make some strides in the game, and then i might consider buying a copy!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by Two_Fase

You played this game for over 40 minutes & didnt run back too UT3...I'm impressed!  Let's give him a round of applause!Clap

3-4 hours actually...waitin for the patch on friday
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

[QUOTE=Hey_Look_its_Trendy][QUOTE=SP61gTSupra]\ but its basically UT3 without Flak cannon, shock rifle, rocket launcher!  Maybe im not big on the spray and pray mindset?!?

I don't agree with this at all.  Besides featuring guns, the games are entirely different.  COD6 for me is all about having a blast with friends and not worrying about how I'm playing.
Got Pwned?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:22pm
What i really meant was most of the guns i seen, they were high cyclic rate weapons, so you dont really have to "aim''. Like flak and rocket launcher, you have to lead the person, figure out where they are going to dodge or land!  The shock rifle is the coolest weapon ever created, one gun with 3 ways of using it, i played Unreal Gold the other day, and had to stop cuz i just then realized that there was no shock rifle! ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:58pm
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = World's Most Expensive Beer Coaster

Because honestly, thats all it's really good for.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Helscream

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = World's Most Expensive Beer Coaster

Because honestly, thats all it's really good for.

Ok.
Got Pwned?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 9:30am
Anyone know a good forum for COD?

Doesn't have to be the main one but I just wanna pick up a few pointers etc...

I am getting addicted to those kill streaks :D
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 10:37am
Use the hardline perk.

It cuts down the number of kills you need for a streak. The more you use it the less people you have to kill to get a big streak.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 10:51am
Again more awesome info :D liking that perk!!!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 2:43pm
so how does MW2 compare to ut3? is it worth the $60+ now, or should i wait and get it later and just get a solid game like uncharted 2 for now? from what ive seen with this game, im not to impressed at all. looks like a f***ing noob fest. but that is easy to do when being a total unreal fan.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 2:52pm
POOP
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 4:58pm
dunno envy, if you want it then get it. if not don't... no one here is gonna be a salesman for something.

Its a good game, the single player mode  feel like an awesome goldeneye to me.

Its a hard game, so is ut3. Pointless trying to compare them tho in terms of gameplay.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 6:15pm
well, your right Dan, but i love the multiplayer mode, i done my first killings pree and ma**acre there, hahaha

the weapons are pretty cool, if you already used the snipper in UT3, will be easier to manage the MW2 weapons. i killed 18 ppl with the sniper, and, UT3 duelers, you too! easier to kill in MW2.

i didn't see all the game yet, i go it since yesterday at night. hope to see you around there guys.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Who's got MW2 for Xbox 360?  Face and I were destroying in coop Spec. Ops. on Veteran.  The UAV is awesome. Smile

what's up man, i have been playing some MW2 also!  have you seen the prize money for the 4v4 tournament on gamebattles? 750 bucks!
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

so how does MW2 compare to ut3? is it worth the $60+ now, or should i wait and get it later and just get a solid game like uncharted 2 for now? from what ive seen with this game, im not to impressed at all. looks like a f***ing noob fest. but that is easy to do when being a total unreal fan.

MW2 is a lot different than ut3. at first you are going to think the game is about camping but after you level up and get better weapons/perks/etc then the gameplay improves too. i think MW2 is addicting
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>