| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COD6MW2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD6MW2
    Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

I personally hated UC because i was playing UT2k3 on PC at the time and found it to be a pretty bad port (not saying UC is easy, i just found UT on PC to be much better). When I refer to skill im talking about actual gun play and your own understanding of the game. You are right about the team work aspect of Halo and CoD, but IMO team work based FPS games are rather boring. Again, this is all my opinion, if you like CoD good for you, im just explaining why I and many others do not enjoy it.

the console version was were it was at. no auto-aim at all. lock-on rockets would follow you anywhere so you had to be very good at dodging. no shield belt either. people would gather adrenaline so that was what was used for map control, or the chest armor if adrenaline was turned off. 

Just so you know, UC was a straight port from UT2k3 just with a retarded character cla** system and minus many features. IMO the console version was in every way inferior to PC, also PC requires more skill than console 100% of the time so there really was no incentive for me to play UC.

i know UC was a port... plus UC was the first unreal game to come out on the xbox so of course everyone is going to think it was awesome.  UC2 was the worst unreal game ever made in my opinion. 

are you getting Quake Arena Arcade?

Not unless it's utterly amazing. I don't even have xbox live right now and don't really feel like reactivating my account.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

Originally posted by Danjel8

add meeeeeeeee :) seems like I'm always on the US servers... 
 i have ur *** acc what do u play COD under

and to all who dont like this game try it with some friends its alot more enoyable envy hit me up i will listen to u b**** just like i did in ut3 lol

I play cod on my danjel8 account... I doubt I'll be cracking out the Fu K account for ut3 anytime soon..

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by willisasmith

well ive been playing on ps3 so if anyone want to play im down but i suck my kd is only like 1.25

lol you don't suck. seems like more than half the community of MW2 on the 360 has a kd of less than 1.0

Hey, Domination and HQ aren't about kdr...
Got Pwned?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 9:29pm
i haven't played domination or HQ yet but i played them on MW1 before. i have mainly been playing TDM and some search and destroy. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 12:25pm
just beat the campaign on hardened in about 5 hrs and 20 min is tht bad, good, or ok
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 12:35pm
I'd say its probably good... 

I can't be arsed with the campaign coz online is too much fun.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 8:12pm
i'll be on the 360 version around 10 central if anyone wants to play. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 8:52pm
Does stopping power pro give you even more damage per shot against other players or is it literally just extra power v vehicles.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 8:15am
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:25am
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hTJUs4CSlG3dd5cZOv7nfUdDifKAD9C25U703

WOW check that out... sure this game might have some idiots but what game doesn't!!! I know ut3 has a lot.
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 11:24am
i saw this guy lunge foward...? how do you that.  
he jumped over some boxes to get away from me......explain.
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 11:40am
Probably using lightweight pro and marathon pro...

Climb faster and move faster... on my speed account for domination I use those two with ninja pro to get around the capture points or 'nodes' quicker.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:29am
got it today...haven't stopped playing it! yall wont b seeing me in UT3 much! i haven't gone on multiplayer yet :/ if anyone ever wants to play with me hit me up :) this game is fn amazing!!!!!!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 5:52am
Yeah it is amazing... I'm guessing anyone who is amazing with hitscan stuff on ut3 will be top cla** at this...

I know Greeny was getting ****d yesterday but give it time, rank up and start unlocking all the perks and guns that suit you and your gonna be doing the raping...
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 8:53am

Yo was gwarnin?? lol

Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 1:28am
if anyone wants to do the spec ops with me i have 3 stars on alot but the last three missions are giving me problems if anyone wants to help
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 12:08pm
Does anyone want my ut3 disc for free to give to a friend or something? UK only...

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 3:22pm
i have 3 UT3 pc disks and 2 Xbox 360 disks.  
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 4:15pm
LMAO A MUST SEE!!!

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 8:36pm
haha yeah its a good vid, think everyone has seen it tho :(

I've mastered the FAL and now moving on to the M16... I'll probably use that all the way to level 70 until I get my AK-47 which will beaa**sssssssttt.

I love the sub level...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 8:41pm
http://gamebattles.com/gamestop/

Worth taking a look...
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 8:57pm
i don't have the game yet i prefer stay in ut3 and wait MAG !!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 7:01am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

i don't have the game yet i prefer stay in ut3 and wait MAG !!!

Get it, trust me the game has everything...

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 10:35am
Originally posted by AM_pulzee

LMAO A MUST SEE!!!
OMFG. Thats the sh1t
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 2:14pm
MR-PA1N coming to mw2,yeah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>