Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COD6MW2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD6MW2
    Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:12am
Who's got MW2 for Xbox 360?  Face and I were destroying in coop Spec. Ops. on Veteran.  The UAV is awesome. Smile
Got Pwned?

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:46am
We're picking it up today...was going to pick it up at midnight last night but there was a line outside the Game Stop about 40 people deep and that's not including all the people in the store itself!  My local Wal-Mart said they had 100 copies for each game system and they only had two left this morning for the 360!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:54am
Yeah its gonna sell out quick... if not already...
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:23am
I had mine since 7pm b4 the midnight run. This game is too ill!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:49am
Line for the midnite launch at my gamestop was at least 2-300 people deep. Good thing I got there a lil early.  I have it for 360 and it kicks a**! Add me dawg

XBL: I Am Osirus
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:27am
Last night our line was 400+ deep.  The clerk said over 60% took the 360 platform - a whopping 2 took the PC platform and the remainder were of course; PS3.  This location indicated they had over 800 "pre-orders" to fill.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:48am
Yeah my que was about 400 deep too...

I reckon majority will have been 360 players as well...
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 2:40pm
i just picked mine up today for the ps3. only played a little. the game is pretty good, but no graphical powerhouse. in my opinion, in the graphics department KZ2 crushes it. but the controls are a ton better on MW2.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Yeah my que was about 400 deep too...

I reckon majority will have been 360 players as well...
£26 at Sainsburys on 360! Will spin up tomorrow cos i'm down with FIFA10 atm!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 4:46pm
I reserved mine at game stop ... going to pick it up in 15 minutes.
I get 25% off if turn in an  old game. CoD4 MW i thought it sucked.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:08pm
PC=Big dissapointment, no dedicated servers.

But seems like everything else is good about the console versions, not as fun gameplay as UT3 though. I gotta wait a week to get this :/.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:40pm
Just got mine, Let the madness begin!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:47pm
Who's Doing the campaign first and who's going staright to multiplayer?
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:49pm
got mine and as waiting in line today a friend of mine and i were making fun of the people who waited in line last night all dressed up in camo but the guy working the register didnt like it so started talking smack to me!  people who dressed up to go to this please have a beer at a bar try to have sex with a women or man whatever ur into(aqua)  and relax
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Who's Doing the campaign first and who's going staright to multiplayer?
Never played any of these COD's before...Str8 too the online multiplayer for me! Lol
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:30pm
yeah, I was in a line of about 400 homos with T-shirts saying "I had rough butt sex with xplorer2233" .  I KNEW I was in the right place
r3ndering View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote r3ndering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:36pm
I'm on with PS3.  Add me if 'ya like!  Started with campaign for a few hours and got slaughtered in MP the first time through.  I imagine I'll continued to get slaughtered tonight!  Ton-o-fun so far.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:47pm
loading up now. I'ma play campaign for a bit the ill go find and kill all you twats.

EDIT: i imagine the servers will be filled  with the cream of the crop as far as humanity goes so my mic will be off. what about you guys? 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:52pm
I know ima get flak 4 this, but watched my friend play MW2, an i(we) were not impressed! Unreal need a good campaign so every one will buy it.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I know ima get flak 4 this, but watched my friend play MW2, an i(we) were not impressed! Unreal need a good campaign so every one will buy it.

Why is Lunchy right about everything? Honestly, the CoD series is right up there with Halo for most n00bed out FPS games. It seems they created these games for people who blow a** at games, they even have a game mechanic that rewards you for dying. WTF?!?!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:16pm
this game looks like poo 2 me. all CoD games look like poo.
maybe im missing something, idk. def. not gonna spend $60 to find out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:22pm
I'd get it so you'll have it.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I don't wanna judge a game simply for its campaign ... but after 3 hours ... cant tell tell much difference in game play versus the last one. taking a break .... ill get online for multi play  and reserve judgement till then, but ....

in the last month I've bought:

Uncharted 2, Arkham Asylum, and now COD MW2 ... while these have been adequate mistresses, I'll proly stay married to UT3 
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:34pm
that many? wow! i got my copy noon on monday from my gamestop and i was the only one in the store!! lol
this is my first COD and i feel like such a dang noob! D:
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:42am
Originally posted by KingKesi

Line for the midnite launch at my gamestop was at least 2-300 people deep. Good thing I got there a lil early.  I have it for 360 and it kicks a**! Add me dawg

Dang, had I seen this earlier I would have added you today when we were playing.  I'll do it when I'm next on.
Got Pwned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>