| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Prodigal Son Returns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Prodigal Son Returns
    Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 5:08pm

it gives me great pleasure to announce the return of one of the heavy hitters of PcX.  The Fuhrer of Flak,

The Lord or Link,

the Sultan of Stingers, That hoverboard trotting, flak whoring, vehicle blastin master of disaster....

Ladies and gentlemen.. daaamas y caballerosss.... KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKK2MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Welcome back u TDM whore!!  glad as heck to have you back bro! 

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 8:56pm
lol wow what an official welcome Big smile

Welcome back dude... looking forward to getting you in TDM and duel Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 9:25pm
never played with em' but welcome back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 11:56pm
hey welcome back,

looking forward to playing some games with you Smile
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
PcX_PLeAdDaFiF View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_PLeAdDaFiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 6:09am
LOL, wow that was over the top , thnx rikan and the rest, i think my new PcX name will be PcX_PLeAdDaFiF
One weapon, two maybe three ways to fire, go for the monster or go home
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 11:04am
As in "plead the fifth"? Smile

You should have stuck around in TDM yesterday.  We were kind of having an unofficial scrim with DGrounds Wink bit spammy with so many people in there but we were having a right old laugh LOL

Think I'm going to start gaming little earlier tonight so if you want to step in for some duelling then I'm up for that Smile what time do you normally play?

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by K2MONEY

LOL, wow that was over the top , thnx rikan and the rest, i think my new PcX name will be PcX_PLeAdDaFiF

dafif.. lol nice.  like ur quote also. 

welcome back home bro. 
PcX_PLeAdDaFiF View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_PLeAdDaFiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

You should have stuck around in TDM yesterday.  We were kind of having an unofficial scrim with DGrounds Wink bit spammy with so many people in there but we were having a right old laugh LOL

Think I'm going to start gaming little earlier tonight so if you want to step in for some duelling then I'm up for that Smile what time do you normally play?

Like i told Rikan, im on sporadically, however, i love listening to music while i play this game, even in VCTF , i apologise if i seem like im dismissing any of you , but old habits die hard and music helps me more while playing , dunno why it just does :)
One weapon, two maybe three ways to fire, go for the monster or go home
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 11:10am
Originally posted by K2MONEY

Like i told Rikan, im on sporadically, however, i love listening to music while i play this game, even in VCTF , i apologise if i seem like im dismissing any of you , but old habits die hard and music helps me more while playing , dunno why it just does :)

lol.. ur too much.. don't stress about the frequency man.. you get on when you can get on and we'll take it from there.  When you get a chance send me ur email so I can add it to my PcX Email group addresses.  It helps us all communicate better.

D
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 10:27pm
Yeah right, it's so he can spam you with naked pictures of himself Shocked Or am I the only one who receives those?  LOL

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 5:28pm

Yeah right, it's so he can spam you with naked pictures of himself Shocked Or am I the only one who receives those?  LOL

so you are getting them?  here I thought there were just getting deleted but apparently you not only receive each one of those but actually views them.  I'm now.. totally....satisfied with myself lol :P

btw, in that last one it's not a guinea pig, that's actually a midget. 

yea.. I knew you'd like that lol

sick twat lol :P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

so you are getting them?  here I thought there were just getting deleted but apparently you not only receive each one of those but actually views them.  I'm now.. totally....satisfied with myself lol :P

Oh yeah I get them, view them and save them for future reference Wink

Do you do requests? LOL

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Oh yeah I get them, view them and save them for future reference Wink

Do you do requests? LOL

ur a sick 1 u r lol :P
 Post Reply Post Reply