Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

challenging all clans....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: challenging all clans....
    Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 3:14pm
to get off their a$$es and challenge us to some matches.,,,

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 3:44pm
challenge A-R
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:05pm
i already did that lol

EnVy must be earned"
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:17pm
challenge devil on eu host hahaha ?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

If you want matches, shouldn't you be challenging other teams?
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

LOL
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:54pm

ctf match?

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:15pm

i just challenged all of them, how much more work should i put in it? this way everyone can see it instead of going thread to thread. im a lazy f***er obv ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by xlxGHOSTFACExlx

ctf match?

throw in tdm and you got a deal...

EnVy must be earned"
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 6:29am

i just challenged all of them, how much more work should i put in it? this way everyone can see it instead of going thread to thread. im a lazy f***er obv ~.^
how about warfare and vctf?? US n EU hosts!!! even do some tdm??
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 6:37am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

the thing is you aint laughing!! your big with your mouth and lies!! if devil are so good you wouldn't give a f*** if you played on eu or usa hosts!! By the way dragov is a complete fake to quote him he said i know JW they are my pc friends= no you dont you have never even played a game with us not even a round!! all you have done is tried talking to the lower members on forums!!! your a complete joke!! Hurry up and find some courage and play us!!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 6:45am
Hurry up and see my signature !

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 6:54am
yawn
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:31pm
I challenge you to a pirate kitty modeling contest envy my kitty is better that your kitty

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:03pm
lmao
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by MIGZ-1

I challenge you to a pirate kitty modeling contest envy my kitty is better that your kitty
oh snap
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:09pm
what happened to oh snap?? lol
shine on you crazy diamond
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by MIGZ-1

thats it, its on b1tch....how bout a purring war??

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 4:29pm
haha
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

the thing is you aint laughing!! your big with your mouth and lies!! if devil are so good you wouldn't give a f*** if you played on eu or usa hosts!! By the way dragov is a complete fake to quote him he said i know JW they are my pc friends= no you dont you have never even played a game with us not even a round!! all you have done is tried talking to the lower members on forums!!! your a complete joke!! Hurry up and find some courage and play us!!

i think DEVIL are 1000000000 times better than u, ur a f***ing joke as lEnVy_is_Fn_NooB n his b****S, so dont speak with us.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:32pm
lmao gtfo devil clan is nothing but a joke to me...we just made you and your whole clan leave after 2 a** rapings. there were so many of noob devil clan members walking around i didnt know which one to kill. ive never seen such a group like yours lose, then leave so fast after getting rizaped. keep up the good work Clap

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:37pm
Heck yea that game was F ing beastly they left one by one like a little B!TCH 

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_a**ociate

Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

i think DEVIL are 1000000000 times better than u, ur a f***ing joke as lEnVy_is_Fn_NooB n his b****S, so dont speak with us.
seriously no one respects devil your all noob a** kids!! i mean who the f*** are you a**ociate every time you lose you quit out like the b**** you are!! first you talked **** on unreal clan and they put out a second rate team n owned your a**es at war you didnt even touch there core! then you talked **** on *** and they destroyed you in vctf! then you were telling every one in pubs how u would own kali n remy and your a** got 10-0! some mothers do have em!!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:43pm
I wanna play against you !
my team is
Akasha
Loque
Damian
Alanna
in novice we play all mods
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Heck yea that game was F ing beastly they left one by one like a little B!TCH 

lmao GG's, now i know why they like that chicken song so much xFDDD

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>