FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

last.fm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: last.fm
    Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 3:32pm
Thank you Microsoft for doing something cool with XBL! i love this feature.. i spent 3 hours last night listening to some of my favorite bands, and finding new music. Fungi Girls, Thee Ohh See, Wavves, Ganglians, Atlas Sound, Ariel Pink, etc. can't find some of these bands on youtube or playlist.com. last.fm is a great place to find new music. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:15pm
another reason 360>PS3
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:01pm
RROD, No Blu Ray, .....
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:06pm
All the 360's being released after November (not sure on the exact date) are being released with the Jasper chip which completely eliminates the chance of getting RROD. and who cares about the ps3 blu ray when you can get a blu ray player for 100$ now. you are getting what you pay for with XBL too. Netflix, last.fm, rent games, arcade, music videos, regular updates, game content... a lot more too. and supposedly they are getting even more apps such as facebook and twitter
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 8:10pm
Just thought id throw my 2 cents out cuz this is predominately a PS3 forum.  And i love blu ray, im glad it came with my ps3 so all i need is my ps3, instead of a thousand things hooked up to my TV.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply