Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!
    Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:48pm
what ever floats your boat dude, its called man loving and stalking. but it is funny how you dont see it cokken, it was all about ripping kids off for there money. didnt you see all of those posts where we would have team battles for big cash? hell just at nationals i walked home with over $3K just in selling cards and winning cash from battles and thats after paying the expences. so what, its fun to travel the U.S. at kids expence, it was simply just business for me and always was. we had a lot of fun doing it, and i would do it again but collector wise, they simply lost the value so i quit. you should try a little travel yourself instead of sitting here stalking men that beat all of you in video games.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 9:38pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i did travel for tournaments but for video games not pokemn...err..i mean yugioh
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 9:58pm
here is one of the games i used to play its called The Grid (by Midway games) it was a third person shooter it would reind you of ut if you actually played it we had 4-6 machines hooked up together back in the day i wish they still had it around here the game was hella bomb

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:00pm

Just when you thought total_pedophile turned the corner towards reality. . . He makes a break for his fantasy world. If I were to pick someone to stalk from the gaming world, I would pick somebody better than you. Get your own car, a job and move out of your uncle's apartment and I might stalk you. You are just fun to point at and laugh. I was going to call you the Vern Troyer of the gaming world, but that would be an insult to Vern.

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:03pm
Ouch :O
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:31pm
I dont see the problem with card games?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:54pm
I used to play one card monte but, I lost all the time.
I forgot to mention that I am currently stalking ReverendCrow.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

oh yeah thats a lie i remember callin u u nvr pickin up and when the hell was the last time i saw u!!! hahah u gotta see my little monster now u would love her
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

oh yeah thats a lie i remember callin u u nvr pickin up and when the hell was the last time i saw u!!! hahah u gotta see my little monster now u would love her
You're gonna sh1t a battleship when you see what I have for you. I literally have about 1/2 dozen bags of clothes for your rugrat. Gobs of goodies.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:21pm
haha oh god that little girl has so much clothes
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:27pm

lol can you win at anything? and yeah cokken, its just weird **** you would surf the net over nonsense like this. just kind of a lil demented if you ask me..

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

here is one of the games i used to play its called The Grid (by Midway games) it was a third person shooter it would reind you of ut if you actually played it we had 4-6 machines hooked up together back in the day i wish they still had it around here the game was hella bomb

ive actually seen this rev, its an oldschool cla**ic and kind of did have that ut feeling now that you say it. but i was into all of the street fighters, tekkens and MK's back then so i didnt get around to playing it that much..

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:36pm
yeah i did play a few tekkens we didnt have any MK's around here god i wish i would have stomped kids left and right we played street fighter only when i went up to toronto but god i love the grid ebay has a 1 single machine for 900 i should get it just for kicks
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:14am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol can you win at anything? and yeah cokken, its just weird **** you would surf the net over nonsense like this. just kind of a lil demented if you ask me..
Can I win at anything? That's a rather odd statement coming from someone without a job, a car or even an apartment of your own. You spend your money on bullsh1t like video games instead of the child you had out of wedlock and you question my ability to win?
You just don't get it. While we reside in the real world, making a difference and shaping people's lives, you are stuck in your uncle's stuffy apartment trying to qualify yourself through video games and a childs card game. You have my pity.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:31am
y does everyone hv a problem with envy everyday some one is talking **** to him. who gives a sh!t if he collects yu gi oh cards or plays video games its his life not our so if he want to live like go right ahead. everyone does hv a perfect like u coke we all r different we choose r lives. u can make a living play games maybe not great one but its still a living. he is shaping ppl lives just in a different way.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:31am
cokk ur so full of ****, you come up with a lot of random made up bull****. sad to watch a social clown like u tryin to pa** on bull**** lies to others to try and make your lame nerdy a** look better than u are. lol seriously grow the f*** up already bc this crush of yours on me is now two years strong..

EnVy must be earned"
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:35am
Originally posted by yingyangin

lol fa9 that is all you bra

god damnit u suck at talkin ****, here let me help you "Yingyangin i coulda been your father but a dog beat me upstairs to your mother"

Creativity envy its what makes life f***in hilarious.

Now allow me to retort since i helped you out , your needle d*** makes a woman's vag look like a heroin addicts arm :)
defo abused as a child so scared to smile because they will call you ugly! your earliest child hood memories are the smell of your dads sweat and the feel of his skin!! wow your so good with words ying what a bad man nah what a pikey! how about this ying your mother had a miscarriage and your the drippings that ran down her leg!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:37am
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

god damnit u suck at talkin ****, here let me help you "Yingyangin i coulda been your father but a dog beat me upstairs to your mother"

Now allow me to retort since i helped you out , your needle d*** makes a woman's vag look like a heroin addicts arm :)
defo abused as a child so scared to smile because they will call you ugly! your earliest child hood memories are the smell of your dads sweat and the feel of his skin!! wow your so good with words ying what a bad man nah what a pikey! how about this ying your mother had a miscarriage and your the drippings that ran down her leg!

so when you pull your tongue out of envy's a**hole , do you brush? or just let him piss in your mouth?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:46am
ying how does it feel knowing your dad, brother n sister on such a intimate level??? when you look at your mum you feel jealous because she can give your dad something u long to give him smelly chedder pussy! to your dad your a** hole as child is what cash converters is to a crack head that mother f***er be in n out of there the whole time!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:50am

Just when you thought total_pedophile turned the corner towards reality. . . He makes a break for his fantasy world. If I were to pick someone to stalk from the gaming world, I would pick somebody better than you. Get your own car, a job and move out of your uncle's apartment and I might stalk you. You are just fun to point at and laugh. I was going to call you the Vern Troyer of the gaming world, but that would be an insult to Vern.

earth calling inbred earth calling inbred! seriously stop flirting with envy and just say how you feel!! you a serious bum bandit!
infatuation bro its a bad thing! Talk to Frank mate!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:54am

ying how does it feel knowing your dad, brother n sister on such a intimate level??? when you look at your mum you feel jealous because she can give your dad something u long to give him smelly chedder pussy! to your dad your a** hole as child is what cash converters is to a crack heas that mother f***er be in n out of there the whole time!

How does it feel to try and come back into this game with a new tag and people can still smell your **** from a mile away? Now i have another question since your still waiting for envy to give you some "mouth wash" If your mom and dad got a divorce are they still cousins strider?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:56am

so when you pull your tongue out of envy's a**hole , do you brush? or just let him piss in your mouth?
wrong answer! when you pull your tongue outta your handicapped mums anal does she dribble n say dank youz ding dang daddy home soon to give you a ring span! i mean seriously dawg homie g your inbred status is now live! drippings dat ran down your mumz leg!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:00am

So when i asked you a question your telling me wrong answer? How f***ing retarded are you?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:06am

ying how does it feel knowing your dad, brother n sister on such a intimate level??? when you look at your mum you feel jealous because she can give your dad something u long to give him smelly chedder pussy! to your dad your a** hole as child is what cash converters is to a crack head that mother f***er be in n out of there the whole time!
come on talk your inbred **** ying! i got so much **** to talk about you n yours! wow how big i am i feel such a man i can talk ****! seriously just keep on with your abused child syndrome behaviour! because i will take great pleasure in destroying you with words! To your dad your a** hole as a child is what cash converters is to a crack head!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:07am

come on talk your inbred **** ying! i got so much **** to talk about you n yours! wow how big i am i feel such a man i can talk ****! seriously just keep on with your abused child syndrome behaviour! because i will take great pleasure in destroying you with words! To your dad your a** hole as a child is what cash converters is to a crack head!

LMFAO you quoted yourself ????????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>