| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!
    Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:16am
yeap i did! seriously dawg homie g your a waste man i mean if dat card **** is not pathetic enough! how you got the time i guess its just you pa**ing time until daddy gets home! you thought yeah envys a easy target lets pick on him then i can look real kool to everybody on iam seriously how f***ing feminine defo homo tendencies shining thru there and after all the but fcks you got off daddy who can really blame you!! probably why your a dumb a** mo fo= cla** room joker and a At home rent boy! your daddys put more c***s up you a** than trains have been thru the euro tunnel!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

yeap i did! seriously dawg homie g your a waste man i mean if dat card **** is not pathetic enough! how you got the time i guess its just you pa**ing time until daddy gets home! you thought yeah envys a easy target lets pick on him then i can look real kool to everybody on iam seriously how f***ing feminine defo homo tendencies shining thru there and after all the but fcks you got off daddy who can really blame you!! probably why your a dumb a** mo fo= cla** room joker and a At home rent boy! your daddys put more c***s up you a** than trains have been thru the euro tunnel!

Im guessing your father wishes he shot the goat he f***ed when it was pregnant with you

Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:30am
now thats all folks! im signing out now ying so u can now start talking trash on me you coward a** mother f***er! know this i will be back to smash u again! believe me dawg homie g i can talk **** all day on u n your iam bum chums! good luck!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:32am

now thats all folks! im signing out now ying so u can now start talking trash on me you coward a** mother f***er! know this i will be back to smash u again! believe me dawg homie g i can talk **** all day on u n your iam bum chums! good luck!

Um all you did these past 10 mins , was not answer my question about envy giving you "mouth wash" and quoting yourself to make fun of me XD

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:35am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Im guessing your father wishes he shot the goat he f***ed when it was pregnant with you
not a goat ying plz it was a 3 legged pony called bessie! god my mother she one ugly lookin f***in animal! i forgive you mum your top notch blow jobs make up for that!! she a real dirty one my mum nothing like waking up to a 3 legged pony n saying morning mum whats 4 breakfast!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:37am
@.@
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:38am

Originally posted by yingyangin

not a goat ying plz it was a 3 legged pony called bessie! god my mother she one ugly lookin f***in animal! i forgive you mum your top notch blow jobs make up for that!! she a real dirty one my mum nothing like waking up to a 3 legged pony n saying morning mum whats 4 breakfast!

SO you just admitted that your father f***ed a 3 legged pony called bessie, so inturn, your mother was a three legged pony called bessie? I feel like Ali G when he told that guy he f***ed a horse and he got all red in the face and admitted it was true LOL

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 8:13am
Originally posted by LaDy_DiStUrBia

@.@

what she said.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 9:06am

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Just when you thought total_pedophile turned the corner towards reality. . . He makes a break for his fantasy world. If I were to pick someone to stalk from the gaming world, I would pick somebody better than you. Get your own car, a job and move out of your uncle's apartment and I might stalk you. You are just fun to point at and laugh. I was going to call you the Vern Troyer of the gaming world, but that would be an insult to Vern.

earth calling inbred earth calling inbred! seriously stop flirting with envy and just say how you feel!! you a serious bum bandit!
infatuation bro its a bad thing! Talk to Frank mate!
Hey bigot, go suck a bag of d1cks. Nobody asked you. Nut-up and admit you're that hack Strider already.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 9:36am
Yang, don't even waste your time on this kid. Let him keep talking. Tired of hearing "Homie G" and "dawg". A racist eu kid that acts black. Who would've known? :s
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 10:39am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Yang, don't even waste your time on this kid. Let him keep talking. Tired of hearing "Homie G" and "dawg". A racist eu kid that acts black. Who would've known? :s
LoLoL i was just going 2 say that
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:02am
sick and nasty is on warning.  any of you see just one deragatory or personal attack please use the link to report it.  the minute I see it he's gone.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:51am
looool OMFG what a joke!! you are all hypocrites! whats the matter you can all dish out the **** but you cant handle it when it gets served back! MAN UP damn sorry a** b****es!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:09pm

looool OMFG what a joke!! you are all hypocrites! whats the matter you can all dish out the **** but you cant handle it when it gets served back! MAN UP damn sorry a** b****es!

ur pointless rhetoric filled posts do nothing but inspire discord to this site.  get ur act together or find another forum to spew ur venom.  u've were warned.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:13pm

Originally posted by _EnVy_

I used to play one card monte but, I lost all the time.
I forgot to mention that I am currently stalking ReverendCrow.

lol can you win at anything? and yeah cokken, its just weird **** you would surf the net over nonsense like this. just kind of a lil demented if you ask me..
Can I win at anything? That's a rather odd statement coming from someone without a job, a car or even an apartment of your own. You spend your money on bullsh1t like video games instead of the child you had out of wedlock and you question my ability to win?
You just don't get it. While we reside in the real world, making a difference and shaping people's lives, you are stuck in your uncle's stuffy apartment trying to qualify yourself through video games and a childs card game. You have my pity.

WTF dude? WTF is  your problem talking about some others guys Kid,Life ,Everything about him ? Ur a Real D!CK men i would F ing hope you F ing chock ur self playing with a rope or something U F ing B!CH. I wonder how your life is going on through kids ,Wife,Money,House, or anything . U should nt have to try n be A D!CK head online talking about some one like that. MAYBE ur FAKE ASZ should grow up little B!tch
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:18pm
wow.. this game looks like so much fun.. wish i was still playing so i could have everyone throw personal insults at me all day
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Originally posted by _EnVy_

I used to play one card monte but, I lost all the time.
I forgot to mention that I am currently stalking ReverendCrow.

lol can you win at anything? and yeah cokken, its just weird **** you would surf the net over nonsense like this. just kind of a lil demented if you ask me..
Can I win at anything? That's a rather odd statement coming from someone without a job, a car or even an apartment of your own. You spend your money on bullsh1t like video games instead of the child you had out of wedlock and you question my ability to win?
You just don't get it. While we reside in the real world, making a difference and shaping people's lives, you are stuck in your uncle's stuffy apartment trying to qualify yourself through video games and a childs card game. You have my pity.

WTF dude? WTF is  your problem talking about some others guys Kid,Life ,Everything about him ? Ur a Real D!CK men i would F ing hope you F ing chock ur self playing with a rope or something U F ing B!CH. I wonder how your life is going on through kids ,Wife,Money,House, or anything . U should nt have to try n be A D!CK head online talking about some one like that. MAYBE ur FAKE ASZ should grow up little B!tch

Take your willy out of Envy's bum, he can fight for himself...

Anyway you wouldn't be saying that if he ripped you of for $400 coz you wanted some worthless card so much...

Also I noticed you swear quite a lot, I'd consider learning to spell correctly first and then moving onto harder words like B1tch, Fu ck, and D1ck.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

wow.. this game looks like so much fun.. wish i was still playing so i could have everyone throw personal insults at me all day

wan ker ;)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:25pm
ya hard to talk from someone who doesn't have either one . You know thats all bull crap what he's saying dude . Talking about  some one's life and letting it slide ?? Bull sh** Ur a dumb Asz for agreeing with him on what he's saying to EnVy .  You just dont go around talking about some one's life .
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:28pm
we know envy can fight for himself but its bullsh!t when their r a group of ppl doing it. that shows everyone that they no lives cause they go out their to think of things to do. GET A LIFE!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:30pm

ya hard to talk from someone who doesn't have either one . You know thats all bull crap what he's saying dude . Talking about  some one's life and letting it slide ?? Bull sh** Ur a dumb Asz for agreeing with him on what he's saying to EnVy .  You just dont go around talking about some one's life .

Incorrect again. I'm not a dumb a$$ at all for being able to form my own opinion on someone. And considering neither of us know the full story on this, although I'd guess I know far more I'd once again tell you to step back, take your willy out and put it back in your pants. 

And as for my opinion on you... well pick it out from your own quote.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by jibba91

we know envy can fight for himself but its bullsh!t when their r a group of ppl doing it. that shows everyone that they no lives cause they go out their to think of things to do. GET A LIFE!

Again your wrong. Jibba you sound like a good guy, you certainly did when we played vctf together a while back but you don't know the whole story. I can a$$ure you people don't just randomly gang up on innocent people on this site. Its no secret that certain people get way more attention than others (postive or negative) and 99% of the time I guess there is a reason for that.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:33pm
everyone let's settle down.. this is not what the site is for.  let's find something more pleasant to talk about or the thread gets closed    
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:37pm
Will its not like ima just sit here watch YA talk about some one's life?? Im 14 n i know thats bullsh!t 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 12:38pm

Will its not like ima just sit here watch YA talk about some one's life?? Im 14 n i know thats bullsh!t 

Maybe so... but again you don't know the full story so best to stay out of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>