Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!
    Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:00pm
dan this happens during games too ppl just start talking bad about him. idk maybe they hv a reason but so far i hvn't seen one just leave envy be and every other gamer we don't know each other enough to be talking bad about them. i'm just try to defend envy thats it.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:07pm
ok, again let's get back on topic folks. the point was to pick and make fun of Envy not attack him.  now the thread has devolved into who, what where when why and how Envy is picked on and such.  Everyone is missing the point about the thread.  it's just to poke fun and it's being blown out of proportion.  get ur senses of humor back or get out of the thread.  
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:21pm
who likes baby back ribs? lol portorikan i tried, sorry if i miss spelled ur name
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:38pm
no offence mikey but i know cokkenballs personally he has a wonderful family a nice house and a truck that i want to steal but dont tell him that
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by _EnVy_

I used to play one card monte but, I lost all the time.
I forgot to mention that I am currently stalking ReverendCrow.

lol can you win at anything? and yeah cokken, its just weird **** you would surf the net over nonsense like this. just kind of a lil demented if you ask me..
Can I win at anything? That's a rather odd statement coming from someone without a job, a car or even an apartment of your own. You spend your money on bullsh1t like video games instead of the child you had out of wedlock and you question my ability to win?
You just don't get it. While we reside in the real world, making a difference and shaping people's lives, you are stuck in your uncle's stuffy apartment trying to qualify yourself through video games and a childs card game. You have my pity.

WTF dude? WTF is  your problem talking about some others guys Kid,Life ,Everything about him ? Ur a Real D!CK men i would F ing hope you F ing chock ur self playing with a rope or something U F ing B!CH. I wonder how your life is going on through kids ,Wife,Money,House, or anything . U should nt have to try n be A D!CK head online talking about some one like that. MAYBE ur FAKE ASZ should grow up little B!tch
Can someone translate this for me? I don't speak 'Illiterate-Racist'.
BTW, my life is doing fabulously. It was thoughtful of you to ask.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

everyone let's settle down.. this is not what the site is for.  let's find something more pleasant to talk about or the thread gets closed    
How about the Mets? I think they need a corner outfielder and another starting pitcher. I'm not sold on John Maine yet.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 2:31pm

everyone let's settle down.. this is not what the site is for.  let's find something more pleasant to talk about or the thread gets closed    
How about the Mets? I think they need a corner outfielder and another starting pitcher. I'm not sold on John Maine yet.

still off topic but at least it's not an attack. 

Plus I"ll let it slide since I'm a Mets fan :P
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

no offence mikey but i know cokkenballs personally he has a wonderful family a nice house and a truck that i want to steal but dont tell him that

I"m not sure whether I sure be more bothered about the attacks on Envy or the fact that ur a rikan that has F150 drool trickling out yo mouth lol. 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by jibba91

dan this happens during games too ppl just start talking bad about him. idk maybe they hv a reason but so far i hvn't seen one just leave envy be and every other gamer we don't know each other enough to be talking bad about them. i'm just try to defend envy thats it.

Envy knows exactly what he's doing. He's been around long enough to understand why things come his way. It's because he dishes it out like free food to the homeless. Not much has changed in 2 years. I personally find it all funny. I've never had problems with him, but my rule of thumb has been to stay out of exchanges between Cokken and Envy. If you don't know the history, it sounds strange. Envy needs no defense. He can handle himself.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:02pm

I"m not sure whether I sure be more bothered about the attacks on Envy or the fact that ur a rikan that has F150 drool trickling out yo mouth lol. 
no its not what u think its what hes done to it makes it fun trust me though im nto a ford person AT ALL though i do like the ford gt a bit plus you shouldnt be bothered by the attacks on envy he dishes gay **** out all the time but when everytime teams up on him its a different story pshhh
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Will its not like ima just sit here watch YA talk about some one's life?? Im 14 n i know thats bullsh!t 

Maybe so... but again you don't know the full story so best to stay out of it.

here is the full story...

envy is the best warfare player considered by many, and others got mad...

GG...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:09pm
heres the deal i **** on envy and he got mad

i played him once when i was VERY rusty and he almost beat me one time... and he thinks he got the skills to beat me until i recently **** on him again hahaha
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Yang, don't even waste your time on this kid. Let him keep talking. Tired of hearing "Homie G" and "dawg". A racist eu kid that acts black. Who would've known? :s
  Hey, if you want to group "black talk" with "ignorant talk" go ahead, your just making yourself look bad.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:11pm

Will its not like ima just sit here watch YA talk about some one's life?? Im 14 n i know thats bullsh!t 

GG...
let do it then!?!?!  ;)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:17pm

i played him once when i was VERY rusty and he almost beat me one time... and he thinks he got the skills to beat me until i recently **** on him again hahaha

i enjoy getting my a** handed to me by u, just like im sure you enjoy getting pooped on by my in warfare. like ive always said, we all have our +'s and -'s. im sure as hell not a top footmode player and know my place. and btw, rev you know i could of won that match, so stop saying and acting like you really won that time. i was up 9-6 and had full shield and health. i sat there and let you get all shielded up and i wanted to combo you for the last kill. i got a killing spree on you, and im a f***ing warfare player xDDD

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

GG...
let do it then!?!?!  ;)

let do it xD what?

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:22pm

GG...
Then why haven't I made fools of any of the other warfare players? Maybe that is because they are not of questionable character.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:24pm
i could careless cokken, i was trying to make a top warfare clan and not some social nerd hotline...

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:26pm

i enjoy getting my a** handed to me by u, just like im sure you enjoy getting pooped on by my in warfare. like ive always said, we all have our +'s and -'s. im sure as hell not a top footmode player and know my place. and btw, rev you know i could of won that match, so stop saying and acting like you really won that time. i was up 9-6 and had full shield and health. i sat there and let you get all shielded up and i wanted to combo you for the last kill. i got a killing spree on you, and im a f***ing warfare player xDDD
but did you win the match no..second when the hell have you ever **** on me in warfare i outscore everyone on my team and most people on ur team except for  and u only outscore me by a bit im not a orb runner i take over nodes mainly i dont bother with cores cause for the most part my idiot team mates cant hold a node worth **** so u def dont **** on me but i still enjoy playin with u when ur not being a 12 year old girl fresh on her period
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:32pm
b.s. i could of won if i wanted to easily, i just didnt care to **** u so hard. that isnt my style. and rev your one of the biggest core campers ive ever seen at times when you actually played wf. so dont give me that bs either...like i said i and ill say it again just in case you drank to much to remember this. ive always said your one of the games top 5/10 players easy. your a great player and i know this. so what if we have fun talking a lil smack to each other, its part of the game. read the back of the game and they even say that. every time i play with anyone its always smiles, laughs and a little talk here and there. everyone knows this about me and knows i will never change in this game. 

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:38pm

i could careless cokken, i was trying to make a top warfare clan and not some social nerd hotline...
That's what yugioh was for. Cards with the Tards. . .
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:40pm

b.s. i could of won if i wanted to easily, i just didnt care to **** u so hard. that isnt my style. and rev your one of the biggest core campers ive ever seen at times when you actually played wf. so dont give me that bs either...like i said i and ill say it again just in case you drank to much to remember this. ive always said your one of the games top 5/10 players easy. your a great player and i know this. so what if we have fun talking a lil smack to each other, its part of the game. read the back of the game and they even say that. every time i play with anyone its always smiles, laughs and a little talk here and there. everyone knows this about me and knows i will never change in this game. 
Crow could spend a week on warfare and start owning you. Aside from being a better fragger than you, he's a team player.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:41pm
yes cokk, there are nerds every where in this world... and id like to see that considering rev uses a mouse. he would never be good in vehicles. and sorry cokken, im as good as it gets being a team player in warfare...no one has or ever will own me in warfare...........

EnVy must be earned"
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:54pm

yes cokk, there are nerds every where in this world... and id like to see that considering rev uses a mouse. he would never be good in vehicles. and sorry cokken, im as good as it gets being a team player in warfare...no one has or ever will own me in warfare...........
lol envy i have owned your a** many of times !!!!!!!!! just like u have done to me! as for rev he could play warfare a 6 months n he still would be ****!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 5:58pm

Stern Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>