Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!
    Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:03pm
lol whats that face for? no one owning me, or me being a team player?

but u dont count lunchy, but thanks for making me a beast! i owe you that....~.^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 6:05pm
why dont i count? cuz i dont play it anymore?   :(
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Yang, don't even waste your time on this kid. Let him keep talking. Tired of hearing "Homie G" and "dawg". A racist eu kid that acts black. Who would've known? :s
  Hey, if you want to group "black talk" with "ignorant talk" go ahead, your just making yourself look bad.

I'm not the one making myself look bad. I didn't know terms like "homie" or "dawg" were ignorant. I thought they were slang terms of endearment. Black people aren't the only ones saying it. Spanish people say it, and so do other racial groups you fn idiot, lol! I simply said black because it was the first thing that popped up in my head. Oh, and since you wanna play Captain Righteous and try to point out every little thing, how come you didn't say anything when strider made that comment about africans? Don't just single me out because I participated in some dumb a** racial argument with you in another thread. I wasn't the only one :> GG though
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:15pm
lol bc u used to **** me on foot back in the day, thats why i got so good in vehicles...

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:17pm
lol we are all f***ing retarded, wtf...

EnVy must be earned"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:23pm
lmao. this was a good laugh. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

Originally posted by _EnVy_

yes cokk, there are nerds every where in this world... and id like to see that considering rev uses a mouse. he would never be good in vehicles. and sorry cokken, im as good as it gets being a team player in warfare...no one has or ever will own me in warfare...........
lol envy i have owned your a** many of times !!!!!!!!! just like u have done to me! as for rev he could play warfare a 6 months n he still would be ****!
im sorry but accordin to strider you would **** on me in a duel and apparently you beat a**ociate every game i told strider i would be waitin for you in a duel EU server also so before you try runnin your c***sucker about me coem duel me on a EU server i will be more than glad to hand you your little pecker on ur own area of the world i will **** on you without a problem in warfare

as to Envy the only time i ever core camped was when u were on my team its the only time i ever attacked their core cause u are one of the only people who can hold down a node so there would be no need for me other than that u know damn well im always going solo and takin on a team out their own node it might take me 2-3 deaths at MOST but it would be done dependin on if they keep spawning there

edit: also even if u did manage to win that 1 duel (which u didnt)...its 1 duel woopdidoo ive lost to so many people i should never lose to..**** happens especially when u dont play for a while whats your excuses these last recent duels we had i even gave u shield belt i didnt take it hah its all good envy ;)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 7:28pm

Yang, don't even waste your time on this kid. Let him keep talking. Tired of hearing "Homie G" and "dawg". A racist eu kid that acts black. Who would've known? :s
  Hey, if you want to group "black talk" with "ignorant talk" go ahead, your just making yourself look bad.

I'm not the one making myself look bad. I didn't know terms like "homie" or "dawg" were ignorant. I thought they were slang terms of endearment. Black people aren't the only ones saying it. Spanish people say it, and so do other racial groups you fn idiot, lol! I simply said black because it was the first thing that popped up in my head. Oh, and since you wanna play Captain Righteous and try to point out every little thing, how come you didn't say anything when strider made that comment about africans? Don't just single me out because I participated in some dumb a** racial argument with you in another thread. I wasn't the only one :> GG though
For 1, i didnt even read half of this thread, 2, i didnt see Strider anywhere.  3. im not sure what i was gonna say.  4. i wasnt personally attacking you because of a disagreement we once had.  5. I was more comenting on what you said about "talking black" as in only one race can talk like their own race, there for i cant talk like a black and you cant talk like a white!  Self Righteous? No   Linguistic segregation on your part? Maybe
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 8:22pm

lol we are all f***ing retarded, wtf...

haha I was thinking the exact same thing and then read your post... we are all idiots.. but it is funny.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 12:02am
isnt it amazing danj? lmao...

EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 7:57am

yeah I've never known anything like this to exist before...

things get said on here that in a face to face encounter would be taken with a pinch of salt... also if you put everyone in a room I bet all the idiots would just get laughed at... its easy to be a retard behind a keyboard and get away with it. 
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 8:20am

number one im not strider and number 2 you edited that post! like i said my dads african! your low trying put dat **** on me!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Danjel8

things get said on here that in a face to face encounter would be taken with a pinch of salt... also if you put everyone in a room I bet all the idiots would just get laughed at... its easy to be a retard behind a keyboard and get away with it. 
I don't type anything on here that I would not be willing to say directly to someone's mug.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 6:37am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I don't type anything on here that I would not be willing to say directly to someone's mug.

I never said you wouldn't Mr Cokk :)

I do believe I was referring to el idiots... which you are not.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:54am

I never said you wouldn't Mr Cokk :)

I do believe I was referring to el idiots... which you are not.
Oh, I'm an idiot. I proved it this morning. I got up to go to Target for the doorbuster specials. There lines to checkout went down each side of the inside of the store and met in the back. I decided my dignity was more important than saving a few bucks and left.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 5:44pm
so did you silly homos get all of your fancies out of your pants yet??

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 7:29pm

nope you f**got
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 8:22pm

Case in point as to why total_pedophile needs to be smacked down every now and again. It has been a couple of days since anyone has taken the time to point out that envy is friendless, jobless and carless who's only offering to this earth is UT3 skill.
Then, because he is a bedwetting attention-whore, he has to bring it up again. Like a true pedophile, he just can't help himself. No dignity whatsoever.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 8:56pm
smacked down? lol wtf, how? your the only who cares so much, and goes out of his way to give me attention. again, did you homos get your fancies yet?? lmao is that all you can make up about me cokk? nice try once again, you fail stalking me 5-99 times yearly...congrats =] and sorry cokken, i could careless about making friends with you or your nerd cult no good playing vids a**es. all you guys do is complain or talk about some silly stupid ****. seriously, i dont know whats worse, your ut3 skills, your man loving or your gay a** lil boy voice. i can practically hear your voice when you type this gay **** over and over...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:07pm
Jobless, living with uncle, no car is true and you know it. You are such a slimy little sh1t, you had to be dragged to court for child support. Child support that you still do not pay. It's public record you dumb b@stard.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:10pm

xDDD wow you are one desperate clueless d1ck gobbler LMAO i can still hear your gay lil voice...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:15pm
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Friggin' deadbeat.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:28pm
if there was an ounce of truth in your b.s., it would hurt. id jump off the nearest bridge making sure you recieved my suicide note personally. the fact here cokken is very simple, you dont have the slightest clue as to what the f*** your talking about. lol the almighty ball clinching cokken, kicked out of his own bedroom bc he couldnt get it up for the last 3 years bc he worries what hes going to type next about me.. fn pathetic, im going to sleep very well tonight knowing that you search me. so if you know so much about me, why not post the real facts? your just one desperate clown thats no good at anything seeking some sort of outsource from the truth. you simply cant get over the fact that im me, and your stuck living as yourself. are your kids that ugly? i dont get why someone could get this way over something silly as ut3. sorry that you sucked and i didnt want you to play vrs GOW. at least i was honest with you...

EnVy must be earned"
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:31pm

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Friggin' deadbeat.
whats your f***in problem seriously your one sour a** hating mo fo! got a hate on because your wife looks like a back end of a bus and your kids eat with there feet????!!!!! f***ing noob a** cokken i remember everyone calling you that back in the day lmao
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:33pm

have you heard his voice, or seen his pic? hes fn ugly and sounds like a lil quire boy holding his nose. id be hating on everyone too. but id give him a lil credit, i once said he was the most improved player that wasnt good yet..

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>