FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!
    Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

have you heard his voice, or seen his pic? hes fn ugly and sounds like a lil quire boy holding his nose. id be hating on everyone too. but id give him a lil credit, i once said he was the most improved player that wasnt good yet..

i give cokk credit he raised a family and took care of his kid like a real man, i hear its true that you dont even pay your kid child support, you f***in disgust me

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:52pm
Strangely, I don't remember you ever playing GOW when you and I were in tWc together? That doesn't matter anyway. There is no need to apologize for not wanting a sub-standard player in the mix vs. GOW. I wouldn't have played me either. It's no secret that I'm not very good at UT3. Shocked The roster had gobs of people more talented than me. My issue has nothing to do with the game. It has to do with you and the caliber of person you are. A yugioh playing junky that won't get a job so he doesn't have to pay child support. You are a spineless coward who's only achievement in life is with a sixxaxis. Congratulations. You reign supreme at the top of the heap of basement-dwelling losers going nowhere. Clap
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Friggin' deadbeat.
whats your f***in problem seriously your one sour a** hating mo fo! got a hate on because your wife looks like a back end of a bus and your kids eat with there feet????!!!!! f***ing noob a** cokken i remember everyone calling you that back in the day lmao
You don't know me. This is none of your business. So, shut your man-pleaser and keep stuffing that boyhood of yours into that tiny hole you cut in your nerf "football". You don't know my wife either. She wouldn't give a loudmouth, nipple-d1ck like you the time of day. Not just because she's beautiful. Because she has cl@ss.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:01pm

have you heard his voice, or seen his pic? hes fn ugly and sounds like a lil quire boy holding his nose. id be hating on everyone too. but id give him a lil credit, i once said he was the most improved player that wasnt good yet..

Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? My voice is a bit "nasally" -If that's a word? Doesn't seem to hurt Nicholas Cage. Keep trying though. Star
Oh and I was wondering. . .How exactly do you know what a choir (corrected spelling), holding his nose sounds like? Did you pick that up playing yugioh? Pedophile.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:07pm

Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Friggin' deadbeat.
whats your f***in problem seriously your one sour a** hating mo fo! got a hate on because your wife looks like a back end of a bus and your kids eat with there feet????!!!!! f***ing noob a** cokken i remember everyone calling you that back in the day lmao
You don't know me. This is none of your business. So, shut your man-pleaser and keep stuffing that boyhood of yours into that tiny hole you cut in your nerf "football". You don't know my wife either. She wouldn't give a loudmouth, nipple-d1ck like you the time of day. Not just because she's beautiful. Because she has cl@ss.

lol! good come back. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

i give cokk credit he raised a family and took care of his kid like a real man, i hear its true that you dont even pay your kid child support, you f***in disgust me
lmao good, id hate for you to know the truth then =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:50pm
LOL nipple d1ck
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:52pm

choir (corrected spelling)

lol the band you retard xDDDD

its ok to suck in this game now cokken, the game is dead and all of the nerds pretty much all left. so there is no need to still try and suck on my c***...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:55pm

Yeah, everyone believes that's what you meant. I should have just left the mis-spelled word, as it is expected, you are a cerebral-pygmy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 10:56pm

its ok to suck in this game now cokken, the game is dead and all of the nerds pretty much all left. so there is no need to still suck on my c***...
Suck your c0ck? I thought I had to be 12, wear feety pajamas and play yugioh in order to suck that strand of hair you got between your legs.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:00pm
thats funny you ought to know these things about me cokken, i guess you havent heard everything about me then. id make your silly panties midget look like bait on a hook. ask around, she will tell you...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:12pm

thats funny you ought to know these things about me cokken, i guess you havent heard everything about me then. id make your silly panties midget look like bait on a hook. ask around, she will tell you...
The mighty yu-gi-oh player scored a piece of a$$? What's his name? Did you win him in a high stakes game of yu-gi-oh? When you drove him home, was he excited that he didn't have to ride on the handlebars because you "pimped-out" your GT Performer with pegs in the back?

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:53pm

Strangely, I don't remember you ever playing GOW when you and I were in tWc together? That doesn't matter anyway. There is no need to apologize for not wanting a sub-standard player in the mix vs. GOW. I wouldn't have played me either. It's no secret that I'm not very good at UT3. Shocked The roster had gobs of people more talented than me. My issue has nothing to do with the game. It has to do with you and the caliber of person you are. A yugioh playing junky that won't get a job so he doesn't have to pay child support. You are a spineless coward who's only achievement in life is with a sixxaxis. Congratulations. You reign supreme at the top of the heap of basement-dwelling losers going nowhere. Clap
*cough* sixaxis    ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:00am

Ouch, I stand corrected.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:13am

FACT: im way better looking than you, my children are better looking than yours. anyday... how did you manage to plant that weak ugly gene seed of yours anyhow?? i really dont get it...

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:25am
actually his daughter is very beautiful
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:34am

FACT: im way better looking than you, my children are better looking than yours. anyday... how did you manage to plant that weak ugly gene seed of yours anyhow?? i really dont get it...

It figures, when you get owned over and over, you move the attack from me, to my family. You are beyond pathetic. It's a rather curious statement you make above, considering the fact that you've never seen my daughter and frankly, you never see your kid either. I hope your ex meets a nice person so your child can grow up with a man as a role model. Not some bongwater-drinking, jobless hack. In all actuallity, you are doing your kid a favor by not being anything that resembles a father. At least now, your innocent child has a chance.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:41am
owned? by what cokken? its just talk out of your a**, been hearing your made up bs for over 2 years now. im quite used to your **** by now, its rather entertaining to me...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:45am

owned? by what cokken? its just talk out of your a**, been hearing your made up bs for over 2 years now. im quite used to your **** by now, its rather entertaining to me...
They're facts. Facts backed up by public record, your behavior and the words that come out of that d1ckholster you call a mouth. I must restate though, your child is better off with you as a deadbeat. That way, the only role you serve is as what not to do with your life. Keep up th good work.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:49am
lol look at those records again, my god you really something else. you have absolutely no idea wtf your talking about. you simply are just full of ****...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 1:03am
Are you saying that you finally began to nut-up and take care of your responsibilities? Hard to believe when you are on the ps3 24/7. Again, Envy is talking out of his cavernous a$$.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 1:47am

Ouch, I stand corrected.

haha
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:31pm

Please don't talk about me like that. I'm really not that ugly
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

actually his daughter is very beautiful

Yep she is a very pretty little girl... Please quit with the talk about the kids though.

This is a game... be personal, give each other sh1t but please don't talk about how kids look. Well out of order.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:36pm
does anybody else want to talk about someone's child and get suspended?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>