Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY IMPORTANT PLSE READ!!
    Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by BAIN

does anybody else want to talk about someone's child and get suspended?

Only if its me talking about my sexual experiences.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 1:33pm
When you have limited intellect and your life is a complete failure, it isn't out of character to start attacking ones children.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by BAIN

does anybody else want to talk about someone's child and get suspended?
wtf are you saying bain???

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 2:28pm
and to cokken...

when im at church this evening, i will be praying for your child that she doesnt have to go through what mine and many others have gone through. we split up because she wanted to get married and i was lost about it. i knew deep down that she wasnt the one. yeah i made the mistake of getting her pregnant, but i wanted to work out. i did love her, but i just wasnt ready to commit to her at that point. we both wanted a child, but again i wasnt sure i wanted to go down the marrage road with her.

this effected our relationship very negativaly and she was deeply hurt by my decision not to get married. at that point, we split up. she got deeply depressed while having a hormone imballance. we went to doctors and shrinks together, but we dug a hole of **** due to anger and depression and had nothing to do with one another. we went to court 3 times. the first time was for the child support and housing plans. we were both ordered by the state our decrees.

for about a year we both complied, but something happened and her mother died. she didnt answer any of calls nor would call me. this went on for about 2 years, i didnt get to see my daughter what so ever. in the mean time, she got my childs name changed to hers without my consent and i found out later because i filled court papers on not being able to see my child. she had gotten married to this guy only after knowing him for 4 months. they forged my signature and made a secret court date and had the papers sent to our last address. this all got done because i didnt know about this and didnt appear in court.

at this point i got extremely pissed off and went on the attack. i didnt nor wouldnt pay child support because i refused to be treated this way. i should of and wanted to take her to court and file criminal charges on all of this. i was being robbed of my/our child, i refused to accept this. but my family and hers talked about it over a period of around 6 months. we finally came to agreements and decided not to press all of this into the court system for the rest of our lives. it got out of control for all of us, and would of just made our and skylars life miserable for a very long time. so we finally settled it all out, went back to court to finalize everything. we now are all very happy and get along fine.

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 2:33pm
and i would like thank the ones who all sent me pm's regarding this issue. thanks for your support, my prayers are with you as well..

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 2:49pm
i dont talk about children cause i have one but the you still playedyugioh f** hahaha i love you
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 2:50pm
Instead of pointing out the obvious inconsistencies in the above story, I will just go about my day.
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:12pm
As well i have been involved in custody battles for 3 years with my ex and my children are involved, i don't care who envy is or what he's done and ya he can be an a** as we all can but when you bring a man's family into some d**n game discussion you are reaching a new low, if anyone talks about pam, my stepson,my kids or my ex for that matter it would be fighting words for me so show envy a lil respect and leave his F**KING family out of it trust me it would be a much more cla**y move on all the haters part, REMEMBER THIS I'M SURE WE ALL HAVE SKELETONS IN OUR CLOSET SO I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE!

[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:14pm
AND  BTW THE WHOLE YUGIOH  IS STILL KINDA FUNNY THANKS FOR THE LAUGH LMAO
[/url]
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

As well i have been involved in custody battles for 3 years with my ex and my children are involved, i don't care who envy is or what he's done and ya he can be an a** as we all can but when you bring a man's family into some d**n game discussion you are reaching a new low, if anyone talks about pam, my stepson,my kids or my ex for that matter it would be fighting words for me so show envy a lil respect and leave his F**KING family out of it trust me it would be a much more cla**y move on all the haters part, REMEMBER THIS I'M SURE WE ALL HAVE SKELETONS IN OUR CLOSET SO I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE!

Re-read the posts. The center of all of my points was Envy's worthlessness. Not a single disparaging word about Envy's family was typed by me. It was Envy that took shots at my wife and child.
I also do not need to know someone in real life to judge them. I don't know O.J., but I'm pretty sure he did it.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:26pm
LMAO OFF COKKENBALLS YOU ARE ALRIGHT WITH ME AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, MY POST WAS IN GENERAL AND NOT DIRECTED DIRECTLY AT YOU AND WETHER ITS ENVY, YOU , OR ANYONE ELSE THEIR FAMILY IS SACRED SO MOST DEFINATLEY NOT POINTING FINGERS HERE SORRY IT SEEMED OTHERWISE
[/url]
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I don't know O.J., but I'm pretty sure he did it.
LMFAO! that was brilliant.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

LMAO OFF COKKENBALLS YOU ARE ALRIGHT WITH ME AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, MY POST WAS IN GENERAL AND NOT DIRECTED DIRECTLY AT YOU AND WETHER ITS ENVY, YOU , OR ANYONE ELSE THEIR FAMILY IS SACRED SO MOST DEFINATLEY NOT POINTING FINGERS HERE SORRY IT SEEMED OTHERWISE
You're right, I'm just amped right now. Too many cups of Earl Grey today. Cheers.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2013 at 9:14pm
Bump!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 6:55pm
*Grind*
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

*Grind*

BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW BMW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567