Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

so...heres the deal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: so...heres the deal
    Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 2:32pm
i bought me a bottle of Absinthe im plannin on gettin f***ed up right now and playin Unreal who the hell is with me its friday come on

oh andi bought some vodka i also have some rum left over ...man thisi s gunna be a good day lol
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 2:44pm
LOL, im in! redeemer duel?

i have jack daniels, wo0t!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 2:49pm
let me get messed up off of this first where the hell is bain he better be up for this we used to have damn good games back in the drunken alcoholic anonymous days
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 2:54pm
What brand crow?  I too have a a bottle of absinthe but I"m still saviing it as it's the last one I'll be able to afford in a long time lol.  I've had many which one you got?  are you prepping it traditionally or drinking it straight?  what's the proof etc?
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:01pm
lol wow getting hammered n playn ut3 must be this games last chance to hav ne gg's...y dnt u guys come up with another duel tournament where u can only play if ur wasted or high? lol the may b sum memory problems about who won the matches but hey id pay to watch videos from the "only play if ur f***ed up duel tournament" haha with drunkin show casters
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

What brand crow?  I too have a a bottle of absinthe but I"m still saviing it as it's the last one I'll be able to afford in a long time lol.  I've had many which one you got?  are you prepping it traditionally or drinking it straight?  what's the proof etc?
  i got absente the cheaper of the 3 the other 2 were about 70 and yes i am drinkin it traditionally i was tryin this out first before i get the other one this is 110 proof this DOES have wormwood usually the fake ones dont but this one does
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

lol wow getting hammered n playn ut3 must be this games last chance to hav ne gg's...y dnt u guys come up with another duel tournament where u can only play if ur wasted or high? lol the may b sum memory problems about who won the matches but hey id pay to watch videos from the "only play if ur f***ed up duel tournament" haha with drunkin show casters
ur too young to understand
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:13pm
i may b younger than u but its not like ive nvr drank but ok....
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:15pm
u might have drank but nothing like me ive been drinkin since i was very young i have fun with my drinks gettin f***ed up is my thing theres been many people i know who have NEVER seen me sober
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:21pm
hahaha hooray for the proud drunken players i should try playing when im wasted haha i never tried...
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_H34DShOtS

hahaha hooray for the proud drunken players i should try playing when im wasted haha i never tried...

you really should its actually pretty fun, except the next say when you realise that youve acted like a complete tos.ser, but its okay, if the other people were too drunk to remember too..
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:45pm
bah i play high every time i play, but when im drinking i hate gaming
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:12pm
i love gaming when i drink and i drink all the time haha
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:13pm
lol i play high all the time too theres nothing there but i never tried playing drunk... i bet its alot of fun lol although im pretty sure that id blame all of my deaths on the alcohol lmao
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:26pm
f*** you guys are lucky i gotta work on another accounting project :( the only consolation is the bottle of gentleman jack waiting for me afterward, but im gonna go to a new bar tonight first and get plastered and save that bottle for after party , thems the rules boys and girls!

GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:37pm
Absinthe is good stuff. An acquired taste for sure, the first gla** I had was pretty herby, and tangy.  By the 3rd gla** I was loving it.  I ordered some from the Czech Republic like 5 years ago before it was fully legalized for sale here in the U.S.  I still have a little left, after getting blitzed on it the first weekend I had it, I have saved it, and had 1 mixed drink every birthday since I've had it.  I like it best with just a little ice and a splash of water.  I also got the slotted spoon and sugar cubes, and set the sugar on fire, then stir it in.  
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:42pm
Get bain, fatalattraktion, and that other guy that always joined, lol! I used to always follow you guys just to laugh at how dumb you guys were acting! HAHA! I remember seeing one of you run straight into a fn wall while dueling me and actually thinking you were kicking my a ss forreal :>
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:44pm
A man of God drinking??? Reverend Crow must be Catholic lol. Hey if you want a shot at him, him drunk is the time
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 6:23pm
umm i dont think i've ever played unreal sober i only play unreal while im in my room smokin but i never play drunk i kill myself constantly not fun
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Get bain, fatalattraktion, and that other guy that always joined, lol! I used to always follow you guys just to laugh at how dumb you guys were acting! HAHA! I remember seeing one of you run straight into a fn wall while dueling me and actually thinking you were kicking my a ss forreal :>
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH it was bain who used to run into walls HAHAHAH i did beat you once at a instagib duel while i was drunk oh man those were the best games EVER bain used to think he was playin unreal when he would be starin straight into the wall he would always kill himself **** was rediculous

and yes i do have the spoon and i do have the sugar cubes also
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

A man of God drinking??? Reverend Crow must be Catholic lol. Hey if you want a shot at him, him drunk is the time
the funny thing is i was baptized as a catholic when i was a child though i do not believe in god now but its pretty funny
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH it was bain who used to run into walls HAHAHAH i did beat you once at a instagib duel while i was drunk oh man those were the best games EVER bain used to think he was playin unreal when he would be starin straight into the wall he would always kill himself **** was rediculous

and yes i do have the spoon and i do have the sugar cubes also

lmao, Bain is 1 of the funniest dudes in the game! always makin me laugh! Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 8:37pm
i gota the aundmnasdofiughnsjlgm....(wong falls over)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 8:43pm
Mr.Wong!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 9:57pm

when i get back from the bar ill play with u..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>