Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG BETA KEYS!!!!!! HURRY!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG BETA KEYS!!!!!! HURRY!
    Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:59am
Thanks I'm downloading now.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by HanFei

great another new game.

So whats the verdict on MAG people? looks like some developers wanted to prove to Infinity Ward theirs is bigger
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 2:38pm
moved to new forum
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:09pm
I played a game last nite and couldn't really get into it.  Presentation was nice but the graphics and shooting just seemed clunky to me.  I need to play some more but so far MAG sucks balls to me

XBL: I Am Osirus
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:46pm
I hated it in the beginning, but once I learned the maps, 
and understood the objectives, it became more fun and I enjoyed it.  
I still don't understand half of the objectives though   xD and I still suck.... 
not sure if you really can compare it to CoD.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by KingKesi

I played a game last nite and couldn't really get into it.  Presentation was nice but the graphics and shooting just seemed clunky to me.  I need to play some more but so far MAG sucks balls to me
Remember, it's still in Beta and the game is nowhere near finished...
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by HanFei

great another new game.

So whats the verdict on MAG people? looks like some developers wanted to prove to Infinity Ward theirs is bigger
uhhh first Socom has ALWAYS been bigger than COD until ps3 came out because Zipper did NOT make Socom:Confrontation Slant Six did and they screwed it up MAG has been in development since almost the same time Confrontation has been except Zipper is trying to do a little better than SS because they pushed out a BETA game and IMO they f***ed Socom hard

IMO Zipper will ALWAYS be better than Infinity Ward
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12