| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX v KMA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX v KMA
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 8:40am
Hey guys,

I believe we had a scrim planned for today but due to the old thread being locked down ive created a new one where we can get all the details sorted.

Hope KMA are up for this still, sure we'll have some gg's and lots of fun.

so if this is still happening... modes? time? server?

PcX_Queen_Of_Pain
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:52am
Lucifer, I just sent you a private message regarding the match. I think we can still pull this together. Is your PSN PcX_Queen_Of_Pain ? If so, I'll add you and we can chat with Rikan and the rest of the crew.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 3:38pm
Ideally for me I'd like to play after 7pm EST.  I'm not sure what time most of the PcX guys will get online but I'm sure we could throw something together Smile

plz add:  PcX_IndigoDjinn
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 4:09pm
Lucifer and Cloudy, please get a hold of Bain or Trainwreck. They know the details and will coodinate this with you. I'll be offline today so they would be best to get this going. We should have more than 5 ready to scrim.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:14pm
is this saturday good for you all?? ctf??c'mon rican you know you want to play ctf!!!!

p.s. maybe not this time but in the future it would be fun to have pcspeed tdm
shine on you crazy diamond
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:17pm
CTF huh?  we'll see what we can do ;)  and if that fails then there's good old TDM! lol

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

CTF huh?  we'll see what we can do ;)  and if that fails then there's good old TDM! lol

pc speed TDM would be quite a treat if you can get the mod on Cath.  depending on when sat I can be a part of this but I think there should be enough TDM peeps to get this going if I can't.

D
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:39pm
nope... can't put mods on a dedicated server with much success.  Even if you could with a bit of tinkering the best I can do is weapons arena mod and even then it's not 100%.  I lack the skills to tinker so we can have PcSpeedX mod on HFB :( sorry hun.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:45pm

nope... can't put mods on a dedicated server with much success.  Even if you could with a bit of tinkering the best I can do is weapons arena mod and even then it's not 100%.  I lack the skills to tinker so we can have PcSpeedX mod on HFB :( sorry hun.

let me guess.... you can't turn water to wine either?  man wtf r u good for then????  :P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

let me guess.... you can't turn water to wine either?  man wtf r u good for then????  :P

Oh I have some talents Wink

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Oh I have some talents Wink

well let's stick to the game of unreal ya bloody tart lest we change ur name to PcX_Matahari or something lol :P
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:10pm
lol not sure what I've done to warrant PcX_Mata-Hari ;) but yeah ok I'll consider the new name though it should probably better reflect my "real talents" lol

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:52pm

lol not sure what I've done to warrant PcX_Mata-Hari ;) but yeah ok I'll consider the new name though it should probably better reflect my "real talents" lol

perhaps my history is bad but wasn't she a cla**y tart from india?  indigo.. tart.. see?  oh brother nm lol :P
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:06pm
this will be fun, im almost positive n00by and rikan want to make my life hell in a vctf game Cool

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:16pm
As far as I'm aware she was an exotic dancer/circus performer/artist model/courtesan  who was executed during wwI after being caught spying for, well both sides lol.  Yeah she took Indian influences for her dance style, took the stage name of Mata Hari and even posed as an Indian princess (not sure how that worked lol) but she was Dutch-born if I'm not mistaken.  She was a bit of a slut really Shocked

Is that how you see me? Embarra**ed

Originally posted by yingyangin

this will be fun, im almost positive n00by and rikan want to make my life hell in a vctf game Cool

Yangin you're not the first nor will you be the last to say that LOL they make my life hell over VCTF even when I'm not playing Wink

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:25pm
There is not a PC version of the PCSpeedX mod. Think about it, a PC already runs at PC speed. That mod was created on a PC  but for the PS3. Other mods are created for the PC and then cooked for the PS3. That's what you would need to install on the server.

So I'm confused. Is this tonight or some other day?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:32pm
lol that's true enough.  No PCSpeedX mod for HFB then :(

I don't think we have a match tonight.  If you want TDM it'll probably be at the weekend, and if you want CTF it'll have to wait until Bev gets her PS3 back from the workshop :(

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:37pm

and if you want CTF it'll have to wait until Bev gets her PS3 back from the workshop :(

7 to 10 days!! CryCryCry

but yeah CTF v KMA sounds like a plan, im definately up for it Big smile

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:41pm
CTF >:) muhahahaha

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:17pm
CTF!!!!!! My fave next to Warfare.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm
Ok so this is going off Friday Jan 22nd at 8pm EST and is for 5v5 TDM and for 5v5 VCTF if I can get the VCTF team together.

CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:35pm
just fyi folks ckc has nothing to do with this match or thread but if pcx would like to play us then hit me up and we will talk. thanks have a good one.
trip
[/url]
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 3:03pm
sorry Trip, yeah we know about the politics of all this but rather than starting a new thread I've just kept it all on here.  Perhaps Bev can see her way to renaming the thread in the interests of peace and harmony Wink

I'm sure we'll get round to playing you guys sometime soon Thumbs Up

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 5:22pm
Cloudy, the easiest thing to do is seperate the threads. Create a new one for ckc and remove the (ckc) from the title before all hell breaks loose.

And as far as I know, Trainwreck mentioned that the match is on for this friday.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

remove the (ckc) from the title before all hell breaks loose.

done :)

the reason ckc was in the tittle was because the original match was scheduled for the day after you renamed to KmA   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>