Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tips and Tricks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips and Tricks
    Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 3:32pm
If I know something annoys people then I will do it constantly because it helps my team out. Why? Because once I've pissed off their whole team I know they are going to keep coming for me. Which lets my party know where they will be and its easy kills.

I don't really care how I kill people, its an army game and the way I understand it Armies around the world would use anything availble to kill someone. I went through a period of using sniper and shotgun only and now I'm back using the FAL and One man one army to switch up my play when needed.

When I play competitive on this game I always abide by the rules and play how the game should be played... but yeah if something is there to use then I will use it. I don't see what the difference is between a throwing knife kill and a noob tube. Its just another 50/100 pts to me and thats it.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

if you n00btube me.......you'll be sorry.......

I'll hunt u b****es down!

then i'll camp lyk a little bi.tch with my claymores/one man army & nuke ur ass!!

The man is telling the truth!

Do_Or_Die Had 1st hand Experience! Twice! in a row! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12