Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions
    Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:50pm
Now that some of you guys have had some play time with MAG, what do you think?  At first I was put off by the wonky animations and the confusion due to lack of a tutorial, but I've since warmed up to it.  It is good fun when you're playing with a competent squad and the fact that there are dynamic objectives is awesome.  My favorite game mode is domination (256) players.  Cuing up the 3D battlefield map to check the status of objectives and to see the progress of platoons on the other side of the a**aulted target is awesome.  It feels like BF, with several other games of BF running in immediate and accessible proximity. I projected this title would 'out-battlefield' BF and so far I'm impressed.  Keep in mind the game's release is set as 1/26/10 so there isn't much left that's going to be fixed prior to retail but also realize this download is 1.8gb vs. the BD capacity of which MAG occupies something like 95% of the space.   
Got Pwned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12