| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

To All Kingdom Heart Fans(u won't be disappointed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To All Kingdom Heart Fans(u won't be disappointed
    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 1:37am
Me playing this beautiful song called Dearly Beloved, it's from the openingcredits of kingdom hearts. On the Sheet Music it said to e plaed with tranquility which iss very calm and peaceful. so enjoy. p. if any of u have pianos or keyboards and want to lean this song ill make a tutorial if u want.
AltimA SiTin On 20s
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 1:40am
nice
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 1:52am
thanks ima huge fan of kingdom hearts. how about u?
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:17am
omg im a huge fan of the KH series xD Dearly Beloved is a great song, you play it well :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:01am
!!!  I love that song!  Good Job!  xP
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:07pm

:O i didn't know penguin was a KH fan! sweet! Nophets you should definitley look into playing the song: Pa**ion/Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru ^.^ or you should look into playing sora's,kari's,roxa's, etc themes :D that would be awesome xP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:39pm
thanks. i love kh too bad part three isnt coming out no time soon for ps3
AltimA SiTin On 20s
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:39pm
I'd prefer to hear something along the lines of Hollow Bastion (KH1's version) or, if it's possible on the piano, End of the World's theme.  Those are the two best KH world themes imo.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:42pm
yea i have the sheet music for pa**ion. i've played it before it's very very nice. if i get the time ill record it. knows wats this about sora's and kiri's song i didnt know they had songs?
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:48pm
yeah each character has their own theme song.. i'll post them
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:50pm
I don't know about Sora, but I know Kairi has a theme.  I have it saved in my music.  Riku, Xion, Roxas, and Namine also have themes.  I don't know why Org. XIII Battle's considered Axel's Theme though.  Luxord and all the Re: CoM members use that same theme.  In some respect, I think Ruplica (Riku Replica) also has a theme, the one that plays several times throughout Re: CoM and during his death.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:57pm
Kairi's theme..
Roxa's theme..

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:01pm
wow i love karias theme thats a lot
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

thanks. i love kh too bad part three isnt coming out no time soon for ps3
why not? ughhhh that pisses me off.. the last KH game i played was part 2 for the PS2 and that was back in 2006 -_- and all Square Enix has been doing is making inbetween games (like for the Gameboy and PSP)... and showing us teasers...WTF!!! i'm so confused as to who the new characters are...and the damn story line of Keyblade wars
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:06pm
BBS isn't an in between game.  It's a prequel to the whole series.  It'll explain who Xehanort is and his past or so it has been said.  I think BBS might set the stage for KH3 better than KH2 or Days did.  BBS is going to release in Japan a few weeks from now btw..  Also, Zack will be in it and the original 6 apprentices as well.  They've also appeared in scans and two of them look much younger.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091210_05-06.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:52pm
because the economy. its sooo very expensive tomake a game on ps3. plus i believe they said the samedevelopers for kh is the same one for ff so maye he's busy lol idk. but it makes me pset. but u have to play kh chain of memories they have it for ps2 that gives some info on the story line
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by LaDy_DiStUrBia

:O i didn't know penguin was a KH fan! sweet! Nophets you should definitley look into playing the song: Pa**ion/Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru ^.^ or you should look into playing sora's,kari's,roxa's, etc themes :D that would be awesome xP

Hell Yeah I am!  xD  I'm a KH nerd   ;.;
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Hell Yeah I am!  xD  I'm just a nerd   ;.;

fixed...........  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

Originally posted by Penguin

Hell Yeah I am!  xD  I'm just a nerd   ;.;
fixed...........  :P
yup its fixed
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

I nom on hungry men

Fixed   ;P

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:58pm
yea i think we all are kh fans lol. who wulda known that disney would have taken the hearts of million. including fully grown adults lol. 
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:33pm
Who would of thought that Square and Disney could make one of the best recent RPG series?  Actually, who would of thought they'd make a RPG series I actually liked?

Just for your info, these "side projects" are probably being made because Nomura can't put his full power into the next KH, as he is working on FFFXIII to.  At least, we're getting new KHs and less than two years apart to.  Unfortunately, the next KH after BBS might be awhile, if the old trend starts again.

KH1: 2002

KH: Chain of Memories: 2004

KH2: 2006

KH: Re: Chain of Memories: 2008

KH: 358/ 2 Days: 2009

KH: BBS: 2010

Theoretically, Days was 3 years after the last new KH, but Re: CoM is fairly different from CoM, namely because it's 3D.. and the final boss battle has 3 (instead of 2) parts.

Oh, and again, BBS will be out in Japan in a few weeks. (January something)  There will also be more than 8 worlds in it, unlike Days.  Finally, Days did one thing for the series though..  It brought the difficulty (that KH2 was obviously lacking) back to KH series.

Now, if only they could bring back the KH1-style prologue.  Then again, I'll take Days', CoM's, and maybe BBS' systems to.  If I remember right, in KH2, the sword, shield, and staff have all too much of an affect on how you leveled up.  In KH1, it made all the difference, as did the questions.  In those other games, you had a great deal of control or so I've heard on how you leveled up... I need to stop talking..

In other news, I think this is becoming more of a KH discussion thread than anything.  Merger?  Make this the new KH discussion thread?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:57pm
I want  "To Zanarkand"
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:32pm
ha. after the way u dissed and spat on my previous video, i'd rather not honer ur request
AltimA SiTin On 20s
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

ha. after the way u dissed and spat on my previous video, i'd rather not honer ur request
really, what did i say that was soo bad about what YOU did.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>