FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reverend Crow Exposed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reverend Crow Exposed!!!
    Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:34am
Finally, after months of searching for that elusive secret website of his I finally found it.  Whenever he's not on here spreading good cheer and goodwill he secretly works on his website where he comments on just about everything you can imagine.  After perusing a few of these links you'll agree the old Crow is still as expressive and funny as ever.. check it out. oh and he likes to be called Maddox here just FYI

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2

and Rev.. ur review of Quantum of Solace was f***ing spot the f*** on hilarious lol

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=quantum_of_phallus

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:39am
I've seen this site already... F*cky sent me links for it a while ago.  It's funny **** Thumbs Up You should read the "contact me" section.  This guy really goes to town LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:47am
my god I just re read the star wars review and I'm f***ing feeling faint from how hard I laughed.  I mean I was turning purple almost.  its not just his comments but his cornholio quality drawings mixed with really sarcastic a** remarks.  f***ing cla**ic.  either way.. I think we can all agree this has Reverend written all over it.  it's almost like it's a clone of him n shih lol
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:05pm
Maddox is an internet legend. ive read his page for years! Wish he updated it more often!
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:22pm
Hehe, wasn't ever a big fan of his but my HS friend was and he was stunned when we chanced upon him (sitting on a bench, laptop open just outside Fort Tryon Park) on a field trip in NYC.  That was several years ago but interestingly my college roommates and I were just talking about Maddox yesterday (first time in a long time).  One of them is taking a feminology cla** and said he needed a book to review for an a**ignment so my other roommate suggested the Alphabet of Manliness. I was surprised he had heard of it as I haven't talked about Maddox with a single person on the left coast and figured he was more or less a NE legend.     
Got Pwned?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:51pm
hhahahahahah omg... so funny, I had to e-mail those links to my boss.

Those are exactly the kind of reviews I'd give in my head but wouldn't be able to write it down. 

Simply amazing.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:36pm
dude, that hairy fire truck picture was so f***ing funny 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Hehe, wasn't ever a big fan of his but my HS friend was and he was stunned when we chanced upon him (sitting on a bench, laptop open just outside Fort Tryon Park) on a field trip in NYC.  That was several years ago but interestingly my college roommates and I were just talking about Maddox yesterday (first time in a long time).  One of them is taking a feminology cla** and said he needed a book to review for an a**ignment so my other roommate suggested the Alphabet of Manliness. I was surprised he had heard of it as I haven't talked about Maddox with a single person on the left coast and figured he was more or less a NE legend.     

gotta love his self review of the book:

"So how good is this book, really? I can say this much: my publisher is contractually obligated to provide me with 50 free copies of my book, but I have turned them down because I insist on paying. That's right. This book is so good that even I don't feel worthy of owning a copy that I don't pay for. In fact, the second I finished this book, I deleted the manuscript off my hard drive and made sure the only copy available is safely in the hands of my publisher. I even turned down my author discount, and offered to pay full retail price for the privilege of reading my own book (currently $9.57, which means you'll get a copy for at least $4,990.43 less than my suggested retail price).
"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:31pm
****...that does sound like me wtf

edit: thinking back i have read this guys stuff a long a** time ago
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:14pm
^^^^I agree, very eerie LOL
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 3:21pm
funny sh1t
shine on you crazy diamond
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Maddox is an internet legend. ive read his page for years! Wish he updated it more often!

Just email him and tell him how much of a d!ck he is and you'll get something back that's personal to you Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
 Post Reply Post Reply