| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare All Star Game Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:24pm

I would like to announce that I will be putting together another Warfare All Star Game match. I have put together a list of people that have been a part of the first All Star Match and those that I feel would love to join in on the fun. If I have not listed your name below please message me and let me know if you want to be involved. If your name is on the list and you DO NOT want to play, please message me privately or on PSN also, please do not message below.  Please don’t take any offense if I did not type in your name, I can’t remember everyone.

I know TwoFase is setting something up for VCTF so I will not steal his thunder and those who want to play in both All Star matches will be able to do so without worries. I won’t be setting these matches up till next month anyway, I just need to get list of people who wants to play. Plan for it to be on a weekend in the afternoon/evening hours (in US). Look for upcoming details in the future but for now I just need names.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:30pm
lol i cant believe you actually named me in here, im so honored....

when would you be doing this jp? id love to play in it. i can also help you divide the teams evenly if you want..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:45pm
Names on that list is not etched in stone, it can and will be modified. The matches will be sometime next month since the VCTF will be played this month (to my knowledge) 
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:19pm
nice! Can i try?
warfare don't have any changes in VCTF. 

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:29pm
If you need a player/sub I'd like to play.
I'm not exactly an all star tho.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:53pm
Of course, I would love to participate, but I don't want to step in front of anybody that did not participate in the last one. I will also concede my spot to anybody who gets moist over my inclusion based on my skillset, or lack thereof.
JP, after the warfare and VCTF matches are played, we could have a warfare lineup vs VCTF lineup in each mode. That might be fun.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Of course, I would love to participate, but I don't want to step in front of anybody that did not participate in the last one. I will also concede my spot to anybody who gets moist over my inclusion based on my skillset, or lack thereof.
JP, after the warfare and VCTF matches are played, we could have a warfare lineup vs VCTF lineup in each mode. That might be fun.

ya man, agree, i understand that, and cool, that is a nice idea.
War vs VCTF, sounds great!

Shocked

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:03pm
We each play a couple of games in each other's modes. It would be a blast and I think it would be a great way to get Warfare ppl to play VCTF and vice-Versa. Although I'm a hack, I have a lot of fun playing VCTF.
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:50pm
im hella down for some good WF count me in
God Gives Head In Heaven
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:51pm
i'll play !
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 4:11pm
R3AP3R-_-CR3W
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 5:33pm
hey hey hey.. damn sign me up for this! would love to play!.. 1st one was great aint i aint had a warfare game as good at that since wel.. the last allstar game haha.. so yeah im interested!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 5:44pm
this would be interesting 2 watch i wish i could watch this
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 5:51pm
Techniec is back?

JP, if you're not in the lineup, then I'm not playing.
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:19pm
Yeah Sure count me in ;)
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:32pm
Very Carefully Tactical Force vs We Are Really Freightened And Really Embarrassed

VCTF would win. Hands down. (of course i gotta start the trash talk to spice this up )
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

Very Carefully Tactical Force vs We Are Really Freightened And Really Embarrassed

VCTF would win. Hands down. (of course i gotta start the trash talk to spice this up )
LMAO!!! nicely done. 4 starts...StarStarStarStar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:45pm

TwoFase all talk what a surprise?????

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

<FONT style=": #000000">TwoFase all talk what a surprise?????

and i talk with a loaded rocket launcher with dual enforcers, one on each hip. lol
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:06pm
i wanna play
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:38pm
Thanks for your interest. All those that have an interest in playing I will be putting you on the list.

Ghost.. holy crap I don't know why I didn't have your name on this list. I'm just going to go ahead and blame Bain on this since he helped me. It's his fault LOLOL!! jk

c***y.. that sounds like a good idea but for now I will be just sticking to warfare. You should set something up for that, an All Star STAR game of VCTF vs Warfare

Twofase.. VCTF still sucks..and will always..someone quoted in your thread on the VCTF all star game that your matches are 6 campers and 1 flag runner.. that sounds about right.

Warhore.. would you be interested in playing this?

Thatsmatt.. you were already on the list.. no worries my friend!

Drokun .. I've played you (tRi) guys in warfare a lot, you were def an all star in those games

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:40pm
It's easy to look better than you are when you have a good team supporting you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:41pm
Drokun.. GoDead used to chat with me about your warfare clan matches.. lol he didn't give me any of your secrets and he wasn't a spy but he said you.. yourself.. knew what you were doing and was good at it. 
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:49pm

Tzi 'za n'ah.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:32pm
Pinn, I've seen Techniek on in the past month.
Two_Phase -A warfare team compiled of Lunchy, Warhore, Trainwreck, Envy and OneMan would bend over your best VCTF team in warfare. (only currently active players included in my list.)
Jappy -I'm an idea man, I'm not on the implementation team.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>