Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

You better play Lunchy, unless you're chicken? jk
ChickenFcker lol
Its powdered sugar.
The lice hate the sugar
                                  Its delicious.
Good good.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:20pm
You better play Lunchy, unless you're chicken? jk
ChickenFcker lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:16pm
k lunchy ...that's noted.. Again the list will be up this weekend
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:07pm
Not sure when this is going down, but im getting back into ut3, HOWEVER im not sure if im even invited and if i am, id rather give my spot to someone else for a few reasons,  1. not as sharp as i once was,  2. my TV is still having issues.  So if some one backs out and ya need a fill, id love to play, if not, thats cool.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:06pm
Newb for the hundrethmillionth time that list isn't the lineup its a list of people that showed interest. stop assuming good lordy you guys are annoying me with this. Why don't you act like the rest in here and be patient and wait for the OFFICIAL list, then you can voice your complaints. The list will be done this weekend.
NewBe4hire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 5:39pm
   I was referring to myself about the "Mr. Gamechanger" comment. And I agree about the roster so far. It seems JP is only choosing people she likes, i.e. TWO_FASE and SILLY/ Help (I have not ever seen these 2 playing Warfare yet somehow they are on the roster?!?)
   And yes Strider/ Stormz should be in it, he is top tier as I wrote a few days ago when Trainwreck was running his mouth as usual. The roster already seems bias and not worth playing. If your not in it, along with Strider and a few other Warfare heads, count me out too. I know the ropes and have remade the strategies a few times for others to follow. If there are not any innovators or hardcore heads what kind of match is this going to be?? Are Duel Tourneys not played with Rico, Kali, and Remy... NO. So why should there not be the best of the best automatically included??  And the server issue should be held on EAST, WEST and U.K. to make it fair for all that play.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by NewBe4hire

Envy what it is up with all this talk about top players??? I wonder why my name is left out always; it seems everyone loves to hate "Mr. Gamechanger". 
plz explain, what do you mean? im just voicing out about the un-balanced team "issues" we had last time. i would just like to make these teams as even as possible. that will allow a much better game for everyone involved. but i doubt ill be playing in this anyways because i feel to many players that really deserve a shot at something like this will be added to rosters. if strider isnt allowed, count me out.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:57am
I will or try if im in it.

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:54am
   Is anyone going to record the matches? And what maps will these matches be played on?? Any with Countdown nodes, or Leviathans??

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:49am
    I will have a new PS3 by the first week of Jan.. Please count me in JPINATOR.
   Envy what it is up with all this talk about top players??? I wonder why my name is left out always; it seems everyone loves to hate "Mr. Gamechanger". Whatever, I just hope the teams are well balanced. It has been a long time since a good Warfare line-up has been around. I remember when I first started playing and all the players that use to play. I wish it could be like that again...
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

actually i still yell at him for it...
hahaha LOL
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 8:50am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Lokedogg77

i still think the main reason it was such a walkover was cuz there were 3 eu players on the same side lagging each other out on a us server with the other side full of 8 REALLY good us players dont forget jp and ace on that list envy

I was lagging too you know. I could barely move because the server was f*cked up. And I live in the US.
The sun was in my eyes when I was playin.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:48am
actually i still yell at him for it...
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:47am
[QUOTE=_EnVy_]they still had the best 3 players in warfare....

ya i was pretty pissed about playing lunchy and spag too...that was brutal, i had to yell at pinakul for putting them on the same team haha
shine on you crazy diamond
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Lokedogg77

i still think the main reason it was such a walkover was cuz there were 3 eu players on the same side lagging each other out on a us server with the other side full of 8 REALLY good us players dont forget jp and ace on that list envy

I was lagging too you know. I could barely move because the server was f*cked up. And I live in the US.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:26pm
pls add me to the list or give me a avaible reply...
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:03pm
they still had the best 3 players in warfare....

but w/e, lets just focus on this match up..

EnVy must be earned"
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:00pm
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

"Try? Try? There is no try! There is can and cannot." -Yoda

lol i said we cannot win too i think...

but yeah that was history and back when i was bi-polar xDD

im sure we will have a better match up this time around =]

EnVy must be earned"
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by TX2k7

u cant win if u start with a mindset of failure
lmao get real please, facts are f***ing facts....
the outcome of a game is never a fact its just win or lose! either way i like to go out swinging with whatever team! nothing in life is certain but all things are possible!
top 5 dead or alive
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by NewBe4hire

COUNT ME IN. WILL HAVE ANOTHER PS3 SOON. When is this slated to start?? And how will teams be arranged??? Are there drafts or is it clan based??
U said some stuff about thatsmatt, errm u dont realy class as an alstar TBH because u havnt really left the noob classification, if u played in that game you would get ****d inside out, seriously. if you disagree i suggest you play in some matches with some of the allstars and see if you really do qualify. Im being nice... Ermm
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 12:02pm
"Try? Try? There is no try! There is can and cannot." -Yoda
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:55am
Originally posted by layer_Cake

w/e im just being real...someone has to be...i did all i could, it was obv not enough...
bro im sure you did! im just saying you should be more positive what ever the situation!

Welcome to the voice of reason. I'm proud of you Strider.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:50am

w/e im just being real...someone has to be...i did all i could, it was obv not enough...
bro im sure you did! im just saying you should be more positive what ever the situation!
top 5 dead or alive
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:47am
w/e im just being real...

someone has to be...

i did all i could, it was obv not enough...

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>