| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare All Star Game Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:14am
Ok I never posted the lineup so stop assuming who is playing in this all star game. If you guys actually read my first post I said I just need names of who is interested and who isn't. Stop making this a big deal.

sunday evenings are usual iAM warfare practice hense the locked server.. My comment bubble stated this

Envy.. I don't invite you because you would make these matches too serious and yes.. Some people just don't like you and I know you know this.

I'm the one making this roster..I have not said who is playing or who isn't.. I am working on it just be patient.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 9:33am
Originally posted by hcruiix

well to me cokkenballs post just means that hes stepping aside for ppl like me, who did not play in the 1st 1, but then again i wont play if an1 feels i lack skills...
That is exactly what I meant. I played in the first one, had a blast. I figured I'd let someone else have some fun in the one coming up. Warfare ain't an exclusive club, they let me play.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:16pm

BURNOUT PARADISE ALL WEEKEND!

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by iAM_Determined

I saw a WF match being played in a locked server last night. Just wondering who was playing and if there was going to be another one coming up that some of us can join in on.

ive heard all about these games, us "credited" and "knowledgeable" players arent invited bc we are labeled "BIG HEADED" and "obnoxious".....

i know that im not wanted in these games, i hurt to many feelers.....

We play custom maps on Sundays. It's in our thread. It's not by invitation only. There is no competition. It's just for fun. There is nothing exclusive about it. Stop trying to victimize yourself.

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:20pm
JPINATOR has said no decisions have been made about who is playing but why not have many teams play, just like the last VCTF Allstar games? I believe they had something like 4 teams.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by warfare

JPINATOR has said no decisions have been made about who is playing but why not have many teams play, just like the last VCTF Allstar games? I believe they had something like 4 teams.

I thought this was an All-Star game. Not a massive pick-up game.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:22pm

she'l set it up how she wants, let her do her own thing.
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by iAM_Determined

I saw a WF match being played in a locked server last night. Just wondering who was playing and if there was going to be another one coming up that some of us can join in on.

ive heard all about these games, us "credited" and "knowledgeable" players arent invited bc we are labeled "BIG HEADED" and "obnoxious".....

i know that im not wanted in these games, i hurt to many feelers.....

We play custom maps on Sundays. It's in our thread. It's not by invitation only. There is no competition. It's just for fun. There is nothing exclusive about it. Stop trying to victimize yourself.

hes talking about iam practices......
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:02pm
iAM has Sunday night practices and I let them use my server. That's all it is. If a certain somebody is feeling left out then maybe that certain somebody shouldn't have got himself kicked out of the iAM clan, LOL.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

she'l set it up how she wants, let her do her own thing.
Just thinking out loud, believe me the last thing I want to do is piss off JPINATOR.

Edit:  I appreciate very much that she is taking the time and trouble to get something like this going for warfare.  Thank you JPINATOR!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:22pm
Unfortunately I change my mind a lot and I will try and include as many people as I can and I know I'm bound to piss off some people I can't please everyone. Once I'm done with the lineup list and I get non stop complaints I will cancel the whole thing. And someone else can step up and do a better job. I ask again.. Please be patient and give me a shot here to make this successful.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:28pm
And don't mind my punctuation and spelling errors.. Typing on my blackberry is a challenge sometimes.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Unfortunately I change my mind a lot and I will try and include as many people as I can and I know I'm bound to piss off some people I can't please everyone. Once I'm done with the lineup list and I get non stop complaints I will cancel the whole thing. And someone else can step up and do a better job. I ask again.. Please be patient and give me a shot here to make this successful.
I won't be pissed off if I can't play in it, as Pinnacle said it is Allstars so my feelings won't be hurt if I don't play.  I mainly was just hoping to be a back-up in case some of these Allstars don't show.
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 6:05pm

I won't be pissed off if I can't play in it, as Pinnacle said it is Allstars so my feelings won't be hurt if I don't play.  I mainly was just hoping to be a back-up in case some of these Allstars don't show.
same here.
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 9:28pm

Ok I never posted the lineup so stop assuming who is playing in this all star game. If you guys actually read my first post I said I just need names of who is interested and who isn't. Stop making this a big deal. sunday evenings are usual iAM warfare practice hense the locked server.. My comment bubble stated this Envy.. I don't invite you because you would make these matches too serious and yes.. Some people just don't like you and I know you know this. I'm the one making this roster..I have not said who is playing or who isn't.. I am working on it just be patient.

Oh alright. I saw your bubble but wasnt sure I thought it was a clan match. Didnt know the WF practices were back on. I checked our thread n didnt see any new posts so just out of the loop I guess. But I kinda take myself out of it.
I hope you dont think im rushing anyone. I know its in good hands.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

BURNOUT PARADISE ALL WEEKEND!

lies, i havent seen you play burnout once
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:36am
Sorry ghost.. I should be making it more public.. I try & get a warfare match each sunday night @ 8 or 9pm central.

I agree with trainwreck, pin... lies allll lies!!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 11:36am
JP & Trainwreck, but of you are getting your arses kicked today! God is back!

BTW, T-Dub, Rampage & Zombies today.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 11:50am
Ill believe it when I see it
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 11:53am
I'll see it when I believe it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 11:55am
Lol what?
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by DVirus_R

Originally posted by AK-47_Zero1256k

I want to try, count with me

no creo que te dejen participar we, ya que según la respuesta que me dieron al proponerme para jugar fue de que solo los que antes habian participado, pueden jugar, aunque es algo que es justo, pero seria bueno rehacer uno abierto, una gran batalla, jejeje.

tengo gripa we! nooooo, debo cuidarme.

Cry

No mames, entonces para k chingados salen con 2da temporada? eso es una mamada, osea, solo los participantes de la primera temporada pueden jugar, bueno, alguien tenia k salir con una ultima estupidez antes de k se acabe el año lol, ni pex

Ni que fueran tantos los k esten inscritos para la segunda temporada lolx2 XD
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 2:01pm

BTW, T-Dub, Rampage & Zombies today.
[/QUOTE] fuuuuuuuuuuck yes
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 3:15pm

Envy.. I don't invite you because you would make these matches too serious and yes.. Some people just don't like you and I know you know this.

they dont like me bc they man love me....

LMAO!!!!!

but still, i like maybe 10 players in this game. i play with hundreds of different players daily. i dont play video games because i like someone. i play them just to play, have fun, beat the living e-**** out of the players i cant stand and to find good comp here in ps3. its the others that play here just to have friends bc irl they are complete irl-nerds and they dont want to play with the 1337's and get owned. thats how i see it...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 3:18pm

creepy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>