Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare All Star Game Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

actually i still yell at him for it...
hahaha LOL
NewBe4hire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:49am
    I will have a new PS3 by the first week of Jan.. Please count me in JPINATOR.
   Envy what it is up with all this talk about top players??? I wonder why my name is left out always; it seems everyone loves to hate "Mr. Gamechanger". Whatever, I just hope the teams are well balanced. It has been a long time since a good Warfare line-up has been around. I remember when I first started playing and all the players that use to play. I wish it could be like that again...

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:54am
   Is anyone going to record the matches? And what maps will these matches be played on?? Any with Countdown nodes, or Leviathans??
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:57am
I will or try if im in it.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by NewBe4hire

Envy what it is up with all this talk about top players??? I wonder why my name is left out always; it seems everyone loves to hate "Mr. Gamechanger". 
plz explain, what do you mean? im just voicing out about the un-balanced team "issues" we had last time. i would just like to make these teams as even as possible. that will allow a much better game for everyone involved. but i doubt ill be playing in this anyways because i feel to many players that really deserve a shot at something like this will be added to rosters. if strider isnt allowed, count me out.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 5:39pm
   I was referring to myself about the "Mr. Gamechanger" comment. And I agree about the roster so far. It seems JP is only choosing people she likes, i.e. TWO_FASE and SILLY/ Help (I have not ever seen these 2 playing Warfare yet somehow they are on the roster?!?)
   And yes Strider/ Stormz should be in it, he is top tier as I wrote a few days ago when Trainwreck was running his mouth as usual. The roster already seems bias and not worth playing. If your not in it, along with Strider and a few other Warfare heads, count me out too. I know the ropes and have remade the strategies a few times for others to follow. If there are not any innovators or hardcore heads what kind of match is this going to be?? Are Duel Tourneys not played with Rico, Kali, and Remy... NO. So why should there not be the best of the best automatically included??  And the server issue should be held on EAST, WEST and U.K. to make it fair for all that play.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:06pm
Newb for the hundrethmillionth time that list isn't the lineup its a list of people that showed interest. stop assuming good lordy you guys are annoying me with this. Why don't you act like the rest in here and be patient and wait for the OFFICIAL list, then you can voice your complaints. The list will be done this weekend.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:07pm
Not sure when this is going down, but im getting back into ut3, HOWEVER im not sure if im even invited and if i am, id rather give my spot to someone else for a few reasons,  1. not as sharp as i once was,  2. my TV is still having issues.  So if some one backs out and ya need a fill, id love to play, if not, thats cool.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:16pm
k lunchy ...that's noted.. Again the list will be up this weekend
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:20pm
You better play Lunchy, unless you're chicken? jk
ChickenFcker lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

You better play Lunchy, unless you're chicken? jk
ChickenFcker lol
Its powdered sugar.
The lice hate the sugar
                                  Its delicious.
Good good.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:00pm
you boys like Mexico? Woooooooo

Sorry had to join in lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

you boys like Mexico? Woooooooo

Sorry had to join in lol
haha.  MEX HICOOO
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:23pm
lol now i see why everyone has switched to vctf....

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:27pm
Anyone who has a problem with the list is free to organize their own warfare match.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 8:22pm
Can someone plz tell me if the draft is over or not? Plz and thank you
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Not sure when this is going down, but im getting back into ut3, HOWEVER im not sure if im even invited and if i am, id rather give my spot to someone else for a few reasons,  1. not as sharp as i once was,  2. my TV is still having issues.  So if some one backs out and ya need a fill, id love to play, if not, thats cool.

You at 15% is better than 99% of the community. Also, who the heck is going to shock combo the living $hit out of everyone? So play a game or two before the match polish up that custom made shock rifle. If you forgot what an orb is, then ask JP. She'll give you one on one lessons. Wink [Don't kill me JP]
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by NewBe4hire

Envy what it is up with all this talk about top players??? I wonder why my name is left out always; it seems everyone loves to hate "Mr. Gamechanger". 
plz explain, what do you mean? im just voicing out about the un-balanced team "issues" we had last time. i would just like to make these teams as even as possible. that will allow a much better game for everyone involved. but i doubt ill be playing in this anyways because i feel to many players that really deserve a shot at something like this will be added to rosters. if strider isnt allowed, count me out.

Honestly, when you have top players in a mode in one game, I don't think it matters whether the teams are balanced. It's supposed to be for fun with good competition. I have yet to hear a name that won't provide good competition. The past Warfare All-Star match had the best of the best and although there were minor issues with "lag", not one person complained that they didn't have fun or that it was epic. So just roll with it and chill out. I think it will be all you want it to be.

Also, I heard the greatest core jumper Kelly0123 is going to make an appearance. Nobody is better at jumping behind the core in DT, than this magnificent talent. Especially setting up camp from the beginning of the match while the rest of the team is doing all the work. Cheers to Kelly0123.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 11:38pm

Also, I heard the greatest core jumper Kelly0123 is going to make an appearance. Nobody is better at jumping behind the core in DT, than this magnificent talent. Especially setting up camp from the beginning of the match while the rest of the team is doing all the work. Cheers to Kelly0123.
[/QUOTE]

HAHA.. Kelly is a camper yo.. He was in our clan , I think still is idk. But all he does is camp and spam flak...Fn flak B**** =P
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:35am
no one can test me over this i run da pro green ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
top 5 dead or alive
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:42am
ROFL

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:48am
my front door hangin okk it hinges u bastards i mug u all off tell me how not
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:50am
   Who is the best node buster??? Who is the best attacker?? Who is the best defender?? And who is the best orb carrier?? And who is the best player altogether??
   I'm not suggesting anyone; I want to see who thinks who is worthy.

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:51am
   OKAY JP, I CAN WAIT...

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:53am
montage on all u pusssyeys hollla at me morning is it black or white lmao1
top 5 dead or alive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>