FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare All Star Game Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:53am
Originally posted by NewBe4hire

Who is the best node buster??? Who is the best attacker?? Who is the best defender?? And who is the best orb carrier?? And who is the best player altogether??
   I'm not suggesting anyone; I want to see who thinks who is worthy.

JP
Envy
Noot
Lunar
Spag
TX
KS
Strid
OneMan
Ghost
Wraith
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Also, I heard the greatest core jumper Kelly0123 is going to make an appearance. Nobody is better at jumping behind the core in DT, than this magnificent talent. Especially setting up camp from the beginning of the match while the rest of the team is doing all the work. Cheers to Kelly0123.
HAHA.. Kelly is a camper yo.. He was in our clan , I think still is idk. But all he does is camp and spam flak...Fn flak B**** =P
[/QUOTE] what like defending the flooodgayr that sme noob ass tatic blow me f** butt bitxh111 chicho lainmmo111111111111
top 5 dead or alive
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:58am

Who is the best node buster??? Who is the best attacker?? Who is the best defender?? And who is the best orb carrier?? And who is the best player altogether??

You might be asking some ppl that are better than me BUt i work my a** off on this game.. I fail at doing something ONCE will i try and try AND try again in till that goal im trying to get right is PERFECT.. I'm a smart a** node killer on BOTH accounts. Seeing how i watched EnVy F*** up nodes and cores . I toke that in and work on it everyday to become PERFECT just like all YALL good A** players.. Hoping to become known as that player who became strong and improved alot. Just read my sign and you'll know what im trying to get at.   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:00am
Originally posted by layer_Cake

Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Also, I heard the greatest core jumper Kelly0123 is going to make an appearance. Nobody is better at jumping behind the core in DT, than this magnificent talent. Especially setting up camp from the beginning of the match while the rest of the team is doing all the work. Cheers to Kelly0123.
HAHA.. Kelly is a camper yo.. He was in our clan , I think still is idk. But all he does is camp and spam flak...Fn flak B**** =P
what like defending the flooodgayr that sme noob ass tatic blow me f** butt bitxh111 chicho lainmmo111111111111[/QUOT
HAHAHAHA . We kicked a** . He might be a n00b n camp . But ill tell him to do something and he's off to work =) 

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:03am
floodgate there is no tatics theres just strider floodin your ass oout thats it!!!!!!!!! HElsscream bring it i make u play dat m/kb game i will iwn u spining wall jump my silly ass best orb carrier in da game mad poind da down all somthingthe wanna try brown
top 5 dead or alive
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:05am

floodgate there is no tatics theres just strider floodin your ass oout thats it!!!!!!!!!
Haha, thats funny as s ****.   For the rest of your post, you must be drunk off your ass...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:05am
who me ??? I think the only way yall killed me by was by being B****es and running me over??? Am i right o wait i am =) 

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:09am
drunk as lunchy but there is no one in da game dats on mu level wth da orb
top 5 dead or alive
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:11am
WTF?? Ha Right?? Keep WISHING you are 

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:13am
[QUOTE=Mikeybrennan] WTF?? Ha Right?? Keep WISHING you are [/QUOTEmikey brenan even deep down envy lunchy laughing brenan strider there is no comparisonun know]
top 5 dead or alive
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:15am
What is Envy and Me laughing about?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:16am
What you mean dude.. Idk but i just feel like your trying to call me a joke or something dude?? And i TRULY dont give a F*** what ur saying
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:26am
when is this goin down again? hope its not the same day as the Vctf tournament,cus thats a lot of UT3 if it is
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:30am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Yea thats what im thinking??? I know i got EnVys respect idgaf who Strider is ROFL
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 5:08am

JP
Envy
Noot
Lunar
Spag
TX
KS
Strid
OneMan
Ghost
Wraith

Lunchy, that should be the start of the list for the All-Stars. Add 7 more players and you have your match. 7 additions would be Trainwreck, Lokedogg, Thatsmatt, Zodiac, Zellot, Woolvie, AceOblivion.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 5:09am

Wishful thinking. Orb running is not a science. It's not that hard to do. Kill a few people and land on the node.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 5:31am
Yup but idgaf about that wanna be orb runner.. Men i should of signed up for warfare allstars haha.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 6:36am
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

when is this goin down again? hope its not the same day as the Vctf tournament,cus thats a lot of UT3 if it is

i think it wont b till late Jan/early Feb? correct me if im wrong

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 8:35am
wipe my posts plzzzzzzzzzzzz i was very drunken which is why i have no front door this morning! Strider is officially a twat! Happy new year
top 5 dead or alive
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Who is the best node buster??? Who is the best attacker?? Who is the best defender?? And who is the best orb carrier?? And who is the best player altogether??   I'm not suggesting anyone; I want to see who thinks who is worthy.
JP EnvyNootLunarSpagTXKSStridOneManGhostWraith.....

Lunchy, that should be the start of the list for the All-Stars. Add 7 more players and you have your match. 7 additions would be Trainwreck, Lokedogg, Thatsmatt, Zodiac, Zellot, Woolvie, AceOblivion.

Chisox would be a great addition as well! Since Spag doesn't play anymore, at least Chisox can take his spot.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
let me GOW spectate this? 

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Wishful thinking. Orb running is not a science. It's not that hard to do. Kill a few people and land on the node.
from a intelligent person that is a stupid comment! to run orb against top players ant easy! n if u think thats all there is to orb running thats probably why you aint as good as u could be!
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:38pm

ignore drunk talk
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:46pm

Who is the best node buster??? Who is the best attacker?? Who is the best defender?? And who is the best orb carrier?? And who is the best player altogether??   I'm not suggesting anyone; I want to see who thinks who is worthy.
JP EnvyNootLunarSpagTXKSStridOneManGhostWraith.....
i agree with all of them people you have listed but imo defo some key players left out! Harry his as good as me he defo deserves his spot dudes a beast around the nodes!!!!! also thatmatt, smoking buster, terror all are defo all stars there all beasts!!!!! danjel if he was playing ut3 still!!!
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm
HARRY must be included in this!! its a loss for any team not to have him!!
his a absolute beast cant leave him out! Most of all his kool n funny n a top team player!!
top 5 dead or alive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>