Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GGL FFA Quakelive TV comp 12/12/09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GGL FFA Quakelive TV comp 12/12/09
    Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:23pm
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3024908

i participated in this, the first match messed up and wasnt recorded.

it was suppose to be 8 man ffa ended up being 14 man ffa tourney

i finished avg 5th place out of 14 top players in the game and i got play of the night at the 19:00 min mark.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:31pm
Nice, ima check this out.
I just seen this Dooi kid R A P E a kid called reign or something like that.
Like 100-1. (3 maps all 2gether)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 6:04pm

never heard of him, probably an alias.. but in quakelive its not hard to **** an opponent 1v1.. the slightest diffrence in experience and/or abilitiy can create a huge blow out. even people who are evenly matched can get blown out in quakelive once map control is fully locked down.. basically 1v1 its a win or a loss.. beating someone by a large margin doesnt mean you are way better then them

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 12:05am
haha nice rail shots. what was the like 4 kills in a row with 1 health?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 12:23am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

haha nice rail shots. what was the like 4 kills in a row with 1 health?
indeed, that was very impressive. if i were better at keyboard and didn't have such a hard time playing PC games (wrist and neck start buggin within 20 mins.) id LOVE this game. Cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 12:43pm

thx guys for the compliments, as far as getting wrist pain and stuff that sucks.. im kinda the opposite if i play a ps3 game for a few hours my hands start bugging.

but i know alot of the players on this site really like competetive play and things like MLG.. well quakelive has alot of tournies and alot more coming so its worth spending the 4 months as a newb to get good at this game.

everyone sucks ass when they first start getting into it.. imo takes atleast 2 months if u play alot and 4 months if u dont to get average.. and then a few more months to hang with the better players
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 8:58pm
Even if I don't play QuakeLive I still feel I'm not missing out on anything as long as I have Tekken 6 Arcade by my side :D
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
 Post Reply Post Reply