Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Weed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Weed
    Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by HanFei

American Medical Association endorses medical marijuana...
Han, the AMA endorses it for medical purposes. I don't think they endorse it for use by 12 people stuffed into a VW Jetta wagon, driving around in a cloud of smoke, selling sh1tty bracelets while following Phish.

Definitely agree.  That's what I hope that post conveyed.  As shown by ~12 states, including CA, there are legitimate medical applications for the drug, especially for cancer and chronic pain patients.  

In short, marijuana shouldn't be group with other "class 1" drugs like Cocaine and Heroin.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:40pm

^^^My mistake.^^^ Thx.

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:46pm
Still dont see how canna butter stops the common link between weed and cigarettes and the obvious lung damage that can occur. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Still dont see how canna butter stops the common link between weed and cigarettes and the obvious lung damage that can occur. 
cigarettes are a completely seporate subject. you are not forced to smoke cigarettes along side the consumption of marijuana. eating the canna butter eliminates the need to smoke the plant thus eliminating the damage to your lungs, plus you can vaporize you bud. when heating it up to a sertain degrees you burn off or vaporize the THC and other cannabiniods eliminating the harmful smoke from the plant.
God Gives Head In Heaven
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:18pm
My opinion is that it should be legalized and taxed. Just think of all of the room that the jails would have for the people that really need to be in there. And the tax revenue would be substantial.

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:21pm
if you want to discuss the harmful effects of cigarette smoke do so in a thread that pertains to that substance. i fully agree cigarettes are harmful, i choose to smoke them because i want to.
God Gives Head In Heaven
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by HanFei

• Bleach your teeth. That's like saying, "get fat, then do some cardio." Why fix something you can avoid altogether?  Perhaps, drinking tea is more analogous.  The experience and joy of tea outweighs, from my perspective, the revocable teeth damage.  To be more general, this is a value laden decision.  
    • If you value minimizing the negative, then you avoid many actions that are in part "damaging," depriving yourself of experience and to an extent the richness of life.
    • If you value maximizing the net positive, you evaluate actions as a whole, bringing greater happiness and richness to your life, as seen from my values.
  • How does smoking impact your hygiene? You smell like sh1t.  lol, you win.  Such frequent bathing is impractical.  Canna-Butter can avoid this talking point.
  • All of the above don't matter, if you make Canna-butter or hash oil...My wife sold my butter churn at our last garage sale.  You don't need a butter churner to make canna-butter.

• Light users were divided into subgroups based on how much marijuana they had used in the past.  With no THC in there system at the time of testing, it did not matter how much these subjects had smoked in the past - there was no apparent permanent effects. You don't reap these benefits until you quit though.  Correct.  And, I would like to further clarify that this was for the light use group only.
Life is made up of experience.  To deny yourself experiences that don't irrevocably impede future experience is to decrease the richness of life. The same arguement could be made for NAMBLA.  Haha OMG, I didn't know what that group was.  I concede, a life philosophy can't be held up with two sentences.

I just find that many of those that I know or have known to do it, don't do it responsibly. Getting your dog or cat high isn't cool or funny. Driving around high isn't cool or funny. Smoking dope while children are under your care is not cool or funny. 
Responsibility is related to the individual, not the substance.  The same could be said for a variety of activities like texting while driving and the available and unprescribed drug alcohol. 

In a study ~3,400 fatally injured drivers from three Australian states (Victoria, New South Wales, and Western Australia) between 1990 and 1999, drugs other than alcohol were present in 26.7 percent of the cases. These included cannabis (13.5 percent).
http://www.drugabuse.gov/infofacts/driving.html

I apologize for comparing dissimilar data... The below is US National data.
Year     
Total Dead
w/ Alcohol 
 %  
http://www.alcoholalert.com/drunk-driving-statistics.html

I also felt that while I was being told that it enhances life experiences, I seemed to be missing much more. I would much rather enjoy the beauty of fall foliage via a hike through Stonybrook Park rather than from the seat of my car, covered in Dorito crumbs. 
+1 to NEW life experiences! +1 to richness of life!!! 

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by BAIN

My opinion is that it should be legalized and taxed. Just think of all of the room that the jails would have for the people that really need to be in there. And the tax revenue would be substantial.
not only would we have more room we would save tax money because we would have to pay for these prisoners that got cought with a dime. CA is acctually voting on this next year when and if it passes the law will state the in order to consume marijuana you must be 21, cant sell it near a school and cant drive under the influence. you also cant grow in public veiw. no taxes and growing regulations will be set by local government. to comersially grow you must abtain a growers licience( local government decides the cut off between personal and comersial growing, any region whos local government puts an extremely low or no tax will be unable to grow comersially. hopefully this passes, and the other states fallow in CAs path
God Gives Head In Heaven
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:31pm

They already tax medical marijuana in Colorado, a model for every state.

Through medical marijuana, you take a produce out of illegal, unregulated, and inefficient markets, and prodive a better quality of life for all citizens.  It's a win-win.  Big smile

If you excuse me from this active thread, I have a physics final @ 6.  I'll be back this evening.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:34pm

I agree completely.
I think its a bit disingenuous to say that only marijuana should be legalized.

ALL drugs should be legal and regulated. Even Heroin ... I really doubt substantially more people would use it if it were legal.

However, those that do use it probably wouldnt die from it, the way they are now.

Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:42pm

that by far is the best solution to solving so many problems!! Holland has the lowest crime rate in europe and has the best results at rehabilitating offenders leaving prison! They also have the lowest rate of people addicted to class A drugs in the whole world! They pump all the money they get from taxing the sale of weed into useful things like tackling hard crime and hard drugs!

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:42pm
those drugs are truly harmful, and have sugnificantly less or no medical or benificial. im a supporter of psilosybin active mushrooms. but besides opening you mind they dont really benifit you ( or at least paul stamets hasnt found any medical uses, although he is experimenting with it for a veriety of illnesses) i wouldnt want someone driving while hillusinating. there is reson behind why these drugs are illegal
God Gives Head In Heaven

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Stridz

that by far is the best solution to solving so many problems!! Holland has the lowest crime rate in europe and has the best results at rehabilitating offenders leaving prison! They also have the lowest rate of people addicted to class A drugs in the whole world! They pump all the money they get from taxing the sale of weed into useful things like tackling hard crime and hard drugs!
fully agree
God Gives Head In Heaven
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:50pm

Han Fei's posts are among my favorite to read. Philisophical, blended with fact and never sharp or attacking. Whenever I post in response to him, I know there is a fair chance he is going to blow holes in it without calling me names or making fun of me.

So true. He never has to call you a happy-hardcore bisexual cracker. But he will post pictures of a nuclear reactor with explanations of whats going on in each photo.

I would much rather enjoy the beauty of fall foliage via a hike through Stonybrook Park rather than from the seat of my car, covered in Dorito crumbs.

As much as I like to smoke now and then, this is the reason I don't buy on the regular...or ever really. A buddy will toss me a nug now and then and i will stretch it out for a week or two. I like to run 3-4 times a week too and I haven't noticed an impact from smoking bud intermittently. I won't be finding out any time soon if smoking regularly has more of an impact. If you put a lighter to a plant and inhale, some ish is gonna end up in your lungs right? I definitely try to keep that to a minimum and I sure as hell won't be dropping hundreds on a vapo.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:54pm
if you just an occasional smoker there is no need to spend large amounts on a vap. but if your a medical uses patient and you need to smoke every day a vap is worth the money in the long run
God Gives Head In Heaven
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:12pm
I used to be strongly against the legalization of weed. As I grow older, I see that there are far more benefits than negatives. I wouldn't mind seeing it legal and taxed. My only fear is that it would get mangled by the drug companies.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

I agree completely.
I think its a bit disingenuous to say that only marijuana should be legalized.

ALL drugs should be legal and regulated. Even Heroin ... I really doubt substantially more people would use it if it were legal.

However, those that do use it probably wouldnt die from it, the way they are now.

uh whaaaat? marijuana would never get legalized that way. marijuana is not a dangerous drug and should not be in the same post as heroin. they have not been able to link one health problem with marijuana or one death directly caused by marijuana.. look at cigarettes, they kill tens of thousands of more people every year than heroin, crack, and even alcohol. i had to write a 5 page paper on marijuana in my english class (made an A) and trust me, there is nothing wrong with smoking pot. i smoke pot illegally, and i love it. marijuana should be legalized asap it would help our economy. 

And i really don't have a favorite (as long as it's dank), but my friend picked up some dank called Heaven that he got from atlanta and that was easily the best weed i have ever smoked. i liked it better than kush. i think it's probably closely related to white widow. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:18pm
i miss the old school stuff like white rhino , white widow and Ak-47, but when i was in amsterdam i tried this strain called skywalker, i had to sit there for like an hour after hitting one joint.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:22pm
lol that is an awesome name.  me and my friends still smoke white widow (on occasions) and i think white rhino is related to widow, right?
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:27pm
oh ****, i completely forgot about tooty fruity. another really good weed. 
- Best Coast

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol that is an awesome name.  me and my friends still smoke white widow (on occasions) and i think white rhino is related to widow, right?

Ye its related , but widow was more crystallized, theres alos this one strain i had that was all golden light brown, you might think it was shwag but it was f***in intense , had crystals falling out of it just by picking the bud up

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 4:02pm
ive had **** like that it was called purple nepal, white widow is decent.....dont get me wrong its badass, but id much rather have some godfather, or orange crush.
God Gives Head In Heaven
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 4:05pm
[QUOTE=BaconWizard]ive had **** like that it was called purple nepal, white widow is decent.....dont get me wrong its badass, but id much rather have some godfather, or orange crush.[/QUOTE

omg with all those colors and freaky names it makes me wanna start smoking again lol. usually this close to the border you get one type:    "weed" lol
[/url]
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 4:13pm
oh ****, you mean that brick weed that's mostly stems and seeds? lol
- Best Coast

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 4:14pm
this is a list of the types ive gotten from one collective. this is only a fraction of the types ive tried.

pineapple kush, boggle gum, purple kush, GDP 2, J1, afghan goo, purple nepal, the godfather, blueberry X norther lights X bubblegum, trash, purple trainwreck, pineapple trainwreck, blackberry kush, ATF, and the list goes on....
God Gives Head In Heaven
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>