| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Weed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Weed
    Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Stridz

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

blue cheese
yes colossus blue cheese n budda cheese absolute stinky banger!! USA dont know about the CHEESE!!
actually i just got some cheese from the collective a few weeks ago.
God Gives Head In Heaven
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:33am
What's the weirdest name you guys have ever heard?

"Pineapple dog sh*t"  Allegedly, my friend said it smelled like pineapple, but tasted like dog sh*t.  Some people love making up names for strong strands.
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:36am
i wouldnt smoke something that tastse like dog ****.
God Gives Head In Heaven
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:43am
Originally posted by BaconWizard

Sometimes brick weed is moved within maneur/fertelizer. It has a fecal taste to it from what I hear.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 8:03am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

blue cheese
yes colossus blue cheese n budda cheese absolute stinky banger!! USA dont know about the CHEESE!!
Im sure your Health Clinic knows about cheese.
im sure your mum has many cheese encounters of the man kind n thats probably why you got upset with being given cheese on toast every day!! dont get mad at your mums when you think about it she is economising in a recession all them mans cheese you eat is saving on your grocery bills so that way you might get a f**fx for xmas because you suck with a controller!! keep playing under your alt accounts duckin me!! i heard you only step into a warfare server when you know its like 5am london GMT= When you know im asleep!! saying to certain warfare players who r responsible for the all star match you will only play if strider doesn't= cowardly chum as ever!!! you should start writing in green like cokken because you are one envious jealous mo fo!! stop stalking my posts you plonker!! grow a bck bone n play me your host! EAT u 4 Lunch noob ass warfare playa keep duckin
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 8:21am

blue cheese
actually i just got some cheese from the collective a few weeks ago.
dont u mean a connect
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 9:29am

blue cheese
im sure your mum has many cheese encounters of the man kind n thats probably why you got upset with being given cheese on toast every day!! dont get mad at your mums when you think about it she is economising in a recession all them mans cheese you eat is saving on your grocery bills so that way you might get a f**fx for xmas because you suck with a controller!! keep playing under your alt accounts duckin me!! i heard you only step into a warfare server when you know its like 5am london GMT= When you know im asleep!! saying to certain warfare players who r responsible for the all star match you will only play if strider doesn't= cowardly chum as ever!!! you should start writing in green like cokken because you are one envious jealous mo fo!! stop stalking my posts you plonker!! grow a bck bone n play me your host! EAT u 4 Lunch noob ass warfare playa keep duckin
Only Strider could take a friendly discussion about weed and turn it into "I'm the greatest warfare player of all time!" thread. Will you just stop already! Nobody wants to hear your drivel. I'm not even a dope-smoker and I was enjoying this thread. You're a ***king cancer. You kill every thread you touch. GTFO!
Stridz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stridz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:19am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

blue cheese
Only Strider could take a friendly discussion about weed and turn it into "I'm the greatest warfare player of all time!" thread. Will you just stop already! Nobody wants to hear your drivel. I'm not even a dope-smoker and I was enjoying this thread. You're a ***king cancer. You kill every thread you touch. GTFO!
cokken lunchys lap dog to the rescue puppy eyed mo Cling on hangin on to next mans LUNCH ass hairs. trying to swing like a ape so u can grab hold of envys so you can give him a good rim 2! at the end of the day thats what u are and probably were thru out your whole child hood a Cling on trying take sme of next mans glitter because you aint got no shyne of your own! dead beat the boy that was allways picked last 4 the sports team!
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:28am
account has been suspended
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:36am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Sometimes brick weed is moved within maneur/fertelizer. It has a fecal taste to it from what I hear.
hahaha
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:21am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

account has been suspended
Thank you!
Now, let's get back to talking about dung-dipped-doobies!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:31pm
Moved at the request of JPINATOR.
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 8:55pm
lol this was nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456