Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FAIRYTALE FIGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAIRYTALE FIGHTS
    Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 10:15pm
need a couple of people to get this game heres the breakdown......
characters- little red riding hood, naked emperer, jack from the beanstalk and snow white

background info-set in fairytale land. all of the characters have been embarrassed or humiliated in some way. so they go on a RAMPAGE across the land for their own personal fame. imagine LBP only you can slash up people with dozens of sharp objects! the gore level for this game is amazing. pools of blood everywhere. u can hack off limbs, heads etc to the point where u see the bone.

multplayer-its only a multplayer co-op (hence y i need a few people to get this thing)

demo available at PSN store- it doesn't represent the final game. it gives you a taste of comical mayhem
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 10:45pm
Stop. As soon as you said Little Red Riding Hood and Naked Emperor, ya lost me :>
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 11:43pm
two_fase...what the.....I'm going to download it....but i'm going to need more explanations than that
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 2:59am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Stop. As soon as you said Little Red Riding Hood and Naked Emperor, ya lost me :>

in this case u can't judge a book by its cover.....play the demo. make ur own judgement from there
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
 Post Reply Post Reply