| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Does Anybody Know.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Anybody Know.....
    Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 10:55am
where I can get the PC files for WF-Flare, WF-Tropico and WF-Beachfront to install on my server.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 11:03am
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:35pm
THANKS!!!!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:18pm
If either the beachfront or flare versions don't work I should have proper working PC versions I could upload.
In the folder CookedPC you just have to make a new map called 'CustomMaps' and put all files in there.
Then to add the map to the cycle, just update the .ini file as you would for regular maps.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:31pm
do you mean make a new folder called "CustomMaps"?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:47pm
yeah
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 12:17pm
OK. Did what you said. One of the files is a ".ut3" not a ".upk". Do I need to rename it or will that work? I also uploaded the ".ini" file. Is that correct?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 1:38pm
I'm not entirely sure if you need the .ini file, but that file's not even 50kb.. It shouldn't take long at all to upload that as well. And yeah you need the .ut3 files as well on the servers, that's actually the largest file I think.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 3:49pm
Yeah, I put three of the four files in there. I did not put the "read me" file in.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 3:57pm
gow ut3 website Here
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

War-Flare
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=630702

War-Tropico
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=627412

War-Beachfront
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=619485

This version of Tropico is not compatible with the version that is on the mod browser. Anyone know how I can get that version? Flare worked fine.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:25pm
BAIN I had the same problem with a lot of third party maps incl Tropico. It seems that the PS3 version is never the same as the cooked version for PC or at least thats what I thought was happening. Didn't try Drokun's work around but does that work for many of the custom maps? If so, why???
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:15am
put airlock n meditation from the bonus packs on the server if you can....we need to ask darakoom how he got arctic stronghold and xcavated on his old custom server
shine on you crazy diamond
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:25am
that was dedicated from his own PS3 TDub
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:26am
for real? i thought he jus bought a crappy server.......
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:28am
lol yeah he ran it from his PS3 when he wasn't home or something
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:28am
laaaame
 Post Reply Post Reply