FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Beta re-opened

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beta re-opened
    Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:03pm
LMAO, yeah it was hella fun lastnight. I talked to Wopr and were gonna do another group thang tonight and see if it works, in the begininng of the night I had a lot of disconnection problems but it got better as the night went on so we should try another party thang and see what happens. Its worth a shot.

And Layer Cake, I played domination with both Crow and Wopr and I'm currently level 4, Crow was like wtf r u doing in here. So yeah somehow u don't have to be level 10 and I had just as much fun and did better then some peeps that were 10 or higher.

Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

yeah sver is beyond overpowered but they seemed to have lowered down the damage a bit so its a bit mroe even but they r still overpowered their guns are rediculously accurate
real talk there bases are a b**** 2 attack aswell!!!!!
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

LMAO, yeah it was hella fun lastnight. I talked to Wopr and were gonna do another group thang tonight and see if it works, in the begininng of the night I had a lot of disconnection problems but it got better as the night went on so we should try another party thang and see what happens. Its worth a shot. And Layer Cake, I played domination with both Crow and Wopr and I'm currently level 4, Crow was like wtf r u doing in here. So yeah somehow u don't have to be level 10 and I had just as much fun and did better then some peeps that were 10 or higher.
bro im not saying u bulls me as 4 me i couldn't enter till i was level 10! suppose the sooner you get to play it the better you will be!!! im waiting to get a headshot from crow or inc lol! i will spam u back :)
top 5 dead or alive
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:58pm
Are you guys going to be on tonight?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:30pm
yup what time han fei (im eastern)
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 7:34pm

yup what time han fei (im eastern)
I'm eastern too. anytime.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by HanFei

I'll be back on in about an hour.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I'm the "European Group."   Should I change to Valor?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:47am

I'm the "European Group."   Should I change to Valor?
Yes! Join us capitalists on Valor! Then, shoot Crow in the baby-maker before he shoots you.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 9:26am
Lol, the baby maker. Hey Cokkenballs, what's CNT stand for, lmao. U better join our clan damnit.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol, the baby maker. Hey Cokkenballs, what's CNT stand for, lmao. U better join our clan damnit.
I thought you named your clan after me? CNT = COKKENBALLS' NICE TESTICLES, right?
I accepted the invite. I didn't even know that feature was there. I had 4 other clan invites. Why would people that don't know me, invite me into their clan? They must not know I suck.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 11:06am
lmao last night playin with u two was f***in hilarious shooting cokkenballs and watchin him flip out cause he didnt know where it was coming from..dont worry i cant do that anymore cause i unlocked the 1 hit sniper lmao
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 2:53pm
Lmao true crow, we have enough dumbasses killing our own teamates.

Cokkenballs, gd, the reason they invite you because they are gay and see your name and thank, hey I was some c*** and balls. Lmao, u don't suck bro, we were kicking ass.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 5:49pm

COKKENBALLS' NICE TESTICLES
This is an excellent time to talk about the apostrophe, a scalpel in the operational use English.

The rule, which like most in the English language is baseless, is all about pluralization and suffix.
  • For singular words, always use 's, even if the word ends in s.  (Ex -  The Molasses's flavour is rich)
  • For Plural words there are two cases.
    • If the word doesn't end in s, use 's.
    • If the word ends in s, just use '

As an aside, in Chinese there is neither pluralization or possession tacked onto a word.  Oh, snap!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 6:38pm

COKKENBALLS' NICE TESTICLES
This is an excellent time to talk about the apostrophe, a scalpel in the operational use English.

The rule, which like most in the English language is baseless, is all about pluralization and suffix.
  • For singular words, always use 's, even if the word ends in s.  (Ex -  The Molasses's flavour is rich)
  • For Plural words there are two cases.
    • If the word doesn't end in s, use 's.
    • If the word ends in s, just use '

As an aside, in Chinese there is neither pluralization or possession tacked onto a word.  Oh, snap!
It is plural form, I have two BALLS...
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 7:14pm

[QUOTE=HanFei]
Implementing an apostrophe uses only the noun's pluralization, irrespective of other words.
  • Ex - This one class's display is too suggestive for Iranian students.
  • Ex - This one class's displays are too suggestive for Iranian students.
  • Ex - Those classes' display is too suggestive for Iranian students.
  • Ex - Those classes' displays are too suggestive for Iranian students.
However, no one really cares, except English majors...  Wink
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:03pm

[QUOTE=HanFei]
Implementing an apostrophe uses only the noun's pluralization, irrespective of other words.
  • Ex - This one class's display is too suggestive for Iranian students.
  • Ex - This one class's displays are too suggestive for Iranian students.
  • Ex - Those classes' display is too suggestive for Iranian students.
  • Ex - Those classes' displays are too suggestive for Iranian students.
However, no one really cares, except English majors... and pedants. . . Wink
With a noun being a person, place or thing, I thought it was acceptable to pluralize part of my thing...
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:29pm
Ohhhhh, you are referring to anatomy, not your name.  Disregard all I've said; it's my misinterpretation.  When you said balls earlier, I thought you were referring to your use of testicles, not the name.  XD
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 8:45am
whats everyones level's?

I'm at 28 now i think
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:06am

Don't be upset Boogie, but I am a level 9. Seriously, I'm jealous of your level. How high do they go?

I don't go out and have 30 kill games like you, BigMac and PastorPigeon. A typical game for me is 9 kills, 2 deaths, 5 assists.

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:08am
level 26 XD!!!!!!!! highest level i have seen is 38! playing some domination last night with some of the zipper guys this dude portahpotty scored 3129 xp in one match= insane!!!! highest xp so far in one game is 1126 in domination i was buzzing!
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:22am
yeah right highly doubt sickboogie gets that many kills a game i saw his ribbons died 30 times in 1 match u just goes around healing everyone and reviving hence why he has a high level im lvl 23 but im a sniper (u already know this cokken) last night i had a pretty decent game almost flawless 35 kills 1 death 2 assist 19 kill streak most of my games ive been gettin MVP or close to it i dont play domination too much right now i should though

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:35am

yeah right highly doubt sickboogie gets that many kills a game i saw his ribbons died 30 times in 1 match u just goes around healing everyone and reviving hence why he has a high level im lvl 23 but im a sniper (u already know this cokken) last night i had a pretty decent game almost flawless 35 kills 1 death 2 assist 19 kill streak most of my games ive been gettin MVP or close to it i dont play domination too much right now i should though
good snipers are vital but mag aint all about kills over deaths you hafe to have medics=medics will die at times! also you can be a top notch sniper who has 120 kills n no deaths but if no one is securing positions that snipers work means f*** all!!!!!!!! mag is a team game, while lone wolf snipers are effective but they wont win you the game! Yeah boogie heals people you would hafe to be a retard not to! i have seen boogie with 30 kills most matches n baconwizard are both top team players n very good killers!
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:46am
the few times ive played against them they never seemd to kill me and thats not nec true because i was playin a game with wopr last night and Raven could NOT leave their spawn for **** last night the secodn they popped out they would instantly get sniped by me they seriously just stopped leavin their spawn there are so many people who trash snipers and say we do nothing but last night that game proved differently that 1 hit sniper aint a f***in joke im hella happy i unlocked it **** is just rediculous but also u guys play alot of domination mroe of a chance to get 30+ kills i play alot of sabotage i can only average about 200-500 a game while you guys can do more sicne the games last alot longer (ive heard them cuss me out after ive killed them its hella funny)

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:43pm

the few times ive played against them they never seemd to kill me and thats not nec true because i was playin a game with wopr last night and Raven could NOT leave their spawn for **** last night the secodn they popped out they would instantly get sniped by me they seriously just stopped leavin their spawn there are so many people who trash snipers and say we do nothing but last night that game proved differently that 1 hit sniper aint a f***in joke im hella happy i unlocked it **** is just rediculous but also u guys play alot of domination mroe of a chance to get 30+ kills i play alot of sabotage i can only average about 200-500 a game while you guys can do more sicne the games last alot longer (ive heard them cuss me out after ive killed them its hella funny)
lol rev! im sure you own with da sniper! im just saying theres alot of different aspects to the way u play mag!
top 5 dead or alive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>