Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Your Top 10 games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Top 10 games
    Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 2:29pm
State your top ten games in your opinion, not someone elses.

My Top Ten
10 - Final Fantasy VII - Yes, it's considered overrated, but its one of the most memorable games I have ever played, no lie.

9 -
Unreal Tournament III - A balanced game.  It isn't as memorable as what UT99 or 2k4 is, but it is extremely fun.

8 - Super Mario 64 - One of my favorite games.  Getting all of the stars and meeting Yoshi on top of the castle was one of gaming's most memorable moments.

7 - Crash Bandicoot Series(1-Wrath of Cortex) - I include all of these games because, well, they all seem to fit into one game.  They are extremely fun, especially collecting every single gem in the game and unlocking the secrets.

6 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - One of the best games ever.  If you haven't played this, well, then your missing out.  This is the game that truly defined the Nintendo 64.

5 - Banjo Kazooie - My 2nd all-time favorite platformer.  I just beat both Kazooie and Tooie on the 360 with all the jiggies and everything.  This game is for anyone that loves to go level to level collecting, with humor.

4 - Banjo Tooie - It's Banjo Kazooie on steroids, and my all time favorite platformer.  The difficulty of the game(finding EVERYTHING) is very hard and takes at least 40-50 hours without a strategy guide.  The humor is twice as good as Kazooie, and the 8 levels in the game are memorable.

3 - Final Fantasy VI - The best RPG of all time.  It is most memorable because it actually has an enemy that literally destroys the world.  The final boss is tremendous, and there is an unbeleivable ammount of side-quests.  Kefka FTW.

2 - Unreal Tournament 2004 - Ah, yes, my all-time favorite shooter, allthough now the community is a joke.  The game is all hitscan now, but man the first few years this baby was played alot I had FUN.  TDM and CTF was well alive, and every mode was being played until around 2007 when TAM destroyed the game.  Yes, sad.

DRUMROLL!.....

and my Number One is...

1 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - My all-time favorite game.  Beleive it or not, I only played it through once, and I remember every single part of it.  This is one of the darkest games I have ever played, and the difficulty surpasses Ocarina of Time's.  What I liked about this game was that you had a limited ammount of time to beat a temple.  I also liked that the Ocarina was used alot more in this game than OoT.

You were probably thinking I would include many FPS games in this list....No no no...I am a HUGE platformer fan, and an RPG fan.  I'd choose the next ultimate Banjo Kazooie game over UT4 beleive it or not.

XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 5:29pm
10. Super Mario Brothers 3 (Nes)
9.   Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)
8.   Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
7.   Tekken 2 (PS1)
6.   ATV Offroad Fury (PS2)
5.   Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
4.   Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC)
3.   Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)
2.   Fallout3 (PS3)
1.   Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)

Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 5:31pm
10.biometal (snes)
9. zombies ate my nightmare (snes)
8.metal gear solid
7.final fantasy 9
6.unreal tournament 3
5.final fantasy 3
4.metroid series (super metroied the most)
3.super mario 3 on nintendo
2.zelda ocariana of time ( even though i never passed it something always goes wrong)
1. resident evil sereies
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 5:51pm
Everybody's gotta love Final Fantasy 3(VI).  Kefka FTW
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:49pm
okay, i think majora's mask sucked asshole, nowhere near as good as ocarina of time.. i also think that final fantasy 9 was the best final fantasy. ut3 > ut99 any day. banjo tooie was way worse than kazooie. mario 64 was a bad ass game.  another game that you didn't mention or might not even have played is Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire for nintendo 64. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:57pm
mario 64
shadows of the empire
super smash bros. 
diddy kong racing
mario kart 64
twisted metal 2
diablo
fall out 3 
forza motorsport 
doa4 - best fighting game ever made.. way better than that tekken 6 spam noob fest
star craft: brood war - the star craft expansion "brood war" is one of the best games ever made. i played it for years
unreal tournament 3 - we all know that this is the best ps3/360 game 
unreal championship - this is to date the best console FPS ever made. most of the pro clans that play halo, gears, and MW have their roots in UC.. hopefully one day they will make a good sequel unlike that **** they tried to pass off as UC2. UC was the very FIRST competitive console FPS and the FIRST XBL game. 
- Best Coast

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 7:28pm
You are forgetting that UT3 is good and better on pc.  Absolutely no one here realizes 90 percent of shooters are better on the pc.  Unreal Championship I thought was crap with the melee and rocket spam.

And btw, everyones top ten is an opinion.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 7:42pm
Tekken 6 is a spam fest , unless you know how to get around it.  ;)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Nova

You are forgetting that UT3 is good and better on pc.  Absolutely no one here realizes 90 percent of shooters are better on the pc.  Unreal Championship I thought was crap with the melee and rocket spam.

And btw, everyones top ten is an opinion.

umm you couldn't melee in unreal championship lol. you could melee in unreal championship 2 and i said that game sucked ass. 
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

yeah i know. i was just saying that in doa you can counter people so when a button masher joins the game you can counter every move he does and win the round pretty easily. in tekken you just juggle people in the air.. 
- Best Coast

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:32pm
1-Unreal Tournament 3 PS3
2-Def Jam fight for NY (that was a fna game) PS2
3-Pro evolution soccer PS1 & PS2 & PS3
4-The Club PS3
5-Saint's Row 2 PS3
6-GTA PS& & PS2 & PS3
7-Battlefield Bad company (i had a team before UT) PS3
8-Skate II PS3
9-Counter Strike Source PC
10-Rugby08
PC
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:42pm
10. Oni (PS2)
9. NFL Blitz (N64)
8. Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2 (PS2)
7. Frequency (PS2)
6. Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
5. Super Smash Bros (N64)
4. Marvel VS Capcom 2 (PS2) - Best 2D Fighter ever
3. Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3) - 2nd Best FPS ever
2. Socom 2: US Navy Seals (PS2) - Best 3rd Person ever
1. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) - Best FPS ever
PSN:Imaginative
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

yeah i know. i was just saying that in doa you can counter people so when a button masher joins the game you can counter every move he does and win the round pretty easily. in tekken you just juggle people in the air.. 
Well with King i either leg perry (90%of the time) or throw thier punches/kick (about 45%of the time) or block thier sh it (bout 55% of the time)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:57pm
10. Unreal Tournament 3
9. Need for Speed: Underground 2
8. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
7. Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories
6. Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
5. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Ratchet & Clank: a Crack in Time
3. TimeSplitters 2
2. Kingdom Hearts 1
1. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

I haven't finished 7, 5, and 4 yet, but they've been freakin' awesome so far.  Re: CoM Sora's got pwnsome attacks btw.  Firaga Burst, Tornado, and Holy rule!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 10:16pm
10. Ratchet and Clank Series (PS2)

9. .(dot)Hack// Series 1-4 (PS2)

8. Okami (PS2)

7. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)

6. Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)

5. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PS)

4. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)

3. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PS)

2. Jak 2 + 3 (PS2)

1. Kingdom Hearts 1+2  (PS2)
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 10:42pm
I don't think I can do 10.... 5. Manhunt, 4. Twisted Metal 3, 3. Donkey Kong, 2. NCAA Football ___, and the #1 game...Unreal Tournament 3
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:10pm
Yeah I meant Unreal Championship 2.  And yeah Tekken is a spamfest hahaha, thats why i like it I annihilate people with Yoshimitsu. 

And Counterstrike Source, bah, Counterstrike 1.6 is 10x better. Tongue
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 12:14am
have any of you ever play counterstrike for the xbox? that game was sooo fun.. i was a beast at that game... 
- Best Coast

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:32am
1.zombies ate my neighbors-snes/sega g.
2. ut3
3.duke nukem 64-n64
4.red dead revolver-ps2
5.donkey kong country-snes
6. killer instinct-snes
7. the killzones
8. resident evil 2-n64
9.twisted metal-ps1
10.super mario bros.-snes
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:35am

aw forgot bout DOOM......env_ its zombies ate my neighbors not nightmare!!!!

shine on you crazy diamond
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 11:58pm
damm killer instinct is the bomb trainwreck
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 12:25am
If I stated a top 20 alot more shooters would be involved.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:45am
2. UT3  PC & PS3

1. COD MW2

Nuff Said........ lol :)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 10:38am
1) UT3 - first online gaming experience, very addictive
2) Gran Turismo series - many, many, many hours invested
3) Tomb Raider series - LC has the best video game a$$
4) Burnout Paradise - good friends = good times
5) Killzone 2 - total chaos and bloodshed
The next five in no particular order from the PS2: Quake, Time Splitters, James Bond: Agent Under Fire, NFS Most Wanted, Jet-Moto.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:35pm
MW2..Blargh.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>