Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WHO BETTER TELL ME PLZ!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO BETTER TELL ME PLZ!
    Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 4:52pm
it doesnt..have no problem killing kbm users. Always complainin about someone's comfort issue about the game.
PSN:Imaginative
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by ournemesis

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

pretty bad my ass... lets not talk about the tdm match iAM had against qM...they even had to put a score limit in the room ..be serious... we had..60 kills iAM had 16 at most...dont even dare speakin when you hosted and ipwn hosted was never a dedicated host and the match in downtown when it was a even host you guys had trouble went into OT one time and i couldnt finish the match cause my internet cut off cause the power went out here so go ahead run your mouth envy get better at foot modes before runnin ur mouth to meeeeeee
Take it easy rev ......who was in that match from iam ?
envy ipwn tx and i dont remember the fourth ipwn hosted envy hosted finally we got  dedicated durin the second match downtown but connections were dropped so it was uneven teams
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 5:01pm
i just dont know those modes, i dont have any problem what so ever fragging anyone in warfare or vctf. i frag with the best of them all day long in those modes. im just not good at playing pac-man anymore =[

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 5:02pm

Originally posted by ournemesis

pretty bad my ass... lets not talk about the tdm match iAM had against qM...they even had to put a score limit in the room ..be serious... we had..60 kills iAM had 16 at most...dont even dare speakin when you hosted and ipwn hosted was never a dedicated host and the match in downtown when it was a even host you guys had trouble went into OT one time and i couldnt finish the match cause my internet cut off cause the power went out here so go ahead run your mouth envy get better at foot modes before runnin ur mouth to meeeeeee
Take it easy rev ......who was in that match from iam ?
envy ipwn tx and i dont remember the fourth ipwn hosted envy hosted finally we got  dedicated durin the second match downtown but connections were dropped so it was uneven teams
well anytime you guys want that warfare rematch, i can set it up with a dedicated server. eMp has 2 really good servers from clanwars..

EnVy must be earned"
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 5:38pm

gg strider ;)
avalanche :)
top 5 dead or alive
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 6:23pm
what about avalanche do u mean when i came in at the end of the match and only had 16 points..thats cool what about downtown when it was a fresh match i outscored you and won the match...4-0...sorry...i suck at warfare
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 6:47pm

sorry...i suck at warfare
yes you do, megaly =]

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 6:52pm
envy u lost to strider in a match u guys had... should u even talk...
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:16pm

what about avalanche do u mean when i came in at the end of the match and only had 16 points..thats cool what about downtown when it was a fresh match i outscored you and won the match...4-0...sorry...i suck at warfare
bro u played good downtown! but i was the only good player on my team last round was 6 v 8 not one of my team other than me had over 50 points n 5 players on your team had over 100! avalanche you got pwned! downtown i took u overtime on my own!
top 5 dead or alive
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:20pm
Its not a good game until 2 people have over 400 points.  ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by _EnVy_

mouse vrs controller dont count...

4 mouse + other "pro devices" vrs 4 thumb axis? give me a break....

and wtf are you talking about? im talking about destroying ICN in warfare, who gives a **** about tdm anyways?...

i don't think kbm on the ps3 has a huge advantage over the controller players. 

Iv tryed K/M and i hate the Fn controles  so im using just controller =) unless someone gots tips on K/M
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:23pm
lmao strider i came int he last few mins of avalanche what are you talkin about ...second dont  gimme that bull**** u were the only good one whoever smoking buster is im guessin ur buddy left cause he knew he couldnt handle the loss he was outscoring u by atleast 20 then he left ..what are you talkin about overtime 4-0 fool  aquaknot was in the room so go ahead and lie
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

and wtf are you talking about? im talking about destroying ICN in warfare, who gives a **** about tdm anyways?...

Iv tryed K/M and i hate the Fn controles  so im using just controller =) unless someone gots tips on K/M
I personally believe that KB&M had a huge advantage, i used it for a while playing DM for a couple days.  Got very good with it, my sniper skill went through the roof.  But using it for WF made it a major pain in the a$$.  So i just abandoned it.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I personally believe that KB&M had a huge advantage, i used it for a while playing DM for a couple days.  Got very good with it, my sniper skill went through the roof.  But using it for WF made it a major pain in the a$$.  So i just abandoned it.

yeah it is difficult for WF or VCTF but im used to it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:28pm
Anyway i can changecontroles on Keyboard??
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:29pm

You can, but its very limited.  Also, another deciding factor to give up KBM was that it would NOT let me assign a key for the mic.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:32pm
O.. Will F*** i got a K/m for no reason =( F*** .. The controles are hard
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:35pm
stop mentioning mouse as it being the same as keyboard i use mouse but not f***in keyboard i use mouse and controller..its very damn simple..L1 jump L2 talk u use the left analog to move..simple as that Left click shoot Right click secondary wheel to change weapons Mouse 3 (wheel pushed in) use (hoverboard translocator gettin in and out vehicles)  very simple mouse smoothing off mouse sens at 3 there now everyone knows how to use a damn mouse
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:42pm

THATS WHY I KEPT MENTIONING KEYBOARD. 
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:44pm
lol u also mentioned the M on kbm its not hard to set up it just takes time to get used to on ps3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:45pm
thanks rev
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:46pm

lol u also mentioned the M on kbm its not hard to set up it just takes time to get used to on ps3
That AND, it wouldnt let em assign all the commands i wanted and was a pain in my fav mode.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:56pm
yea
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:30pm
Well i've got all my weapons, and push to talk all hotkeyed close to my WASD. Nothin like switchin to a stinger or link to finish someone off.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Helscream

Well i've got all my weapons, and push to talk all hotkeyed close to my WASD. Nothin like switchin to a stinger or link to finish someone off.
haha, yea, enforcer is good for that as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>