| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

List Your Favorite Maps.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team 420
Team 420

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List Your Favorite Maps.
    Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 11:35pm
so i was thinkin. how about all the clans come up witha bunch of 'favorite maps' of main gametypes to keep it kinda easy. like deathmatch, Vctf, and warfare. cause we are all tired of teh same old and im tired of noone playing these great new maps. so lets come up with a list of some good ones of those types, then we can make our very own packs and host them here.    if we get every clan member to get the pack then there will be alooot of blood that day. and even more smiles haha.         

so

just list your favorites that you think deserve a spot then after a few posts we can organize them.

i want:

Deathmatch
-----------------
Rankin 
grendalkeep

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 11:37pm
finally ur here!  lol.  welcome to the site bro.. glad ur on here.. can't wait to DM with you, Zero and Mamba again.. that was gg bro

D
The_Victim420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 11:45pm
yeahh man its allways fun! but speaking of which lets get some new ones, send those guys this way so we can get a nice list goin. hahaha and by the way remember how i said i signed up at this site wheni was playin you, well apparently theers some kinda imposter site it has a red background incase you run into it...and its boreing there haah and i saw an ak-47 guy signed up there too
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 12:27am
VCTF - The Cunundrum, Megastructure SE, Canal Warfare
DeathMatch - 1on1 Out Of Gas, Perfect Temple, Grand Diablo & Necris Island

Those are some of my favorite maps and tha  only ones i've  played & downloaded.
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 3:27pm
VCTF - Train Crossing by _N_ - map is crazy fun, but have only played against bots
Warfare - Beachfront by _N_ - see above
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by iAM_NotImpressed

VCTF - Train Crossing by _N_ - map is crazy fun, but have only played against bots
Warfare - Beachfront by _N_ - see above

Those maps are crazy fun!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 4:25pm
I like suspense and sandstorm for vctf and then downtown and avalanche for warfare....

Just messing...

Fav maps are Aggressive alleys Wet.... I can remember getting owned on that by J_Rivers link gun :)

Crater mining camp.

Megastructure.

Suspense-Necris (This would be unbelievable if everyone played it)

Overall I'd say Megastructure was the best, absolutely huge map. perfect for all types of players.
-ZerO+ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote -ZerO+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 10:48pm
PcX_ZerO's list         Dm>>>subterrene,Tomac,Under2,Orbital Deconstruction,Ironic,Tempered
             Vctf >>> offthe Rails, the conundrum, AvalancheV2,Alpine
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 11:00pm
allright that looks decent for our first pack. but im feeling lazy so ill get to work on this tomorrow, so thanks for the suggestions so far and keep them coming.

-Vic
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009 at 12:32am
1-on-1 penetrated
noca
subterrane
flustered
CPB3 vol.1 + 2
precision
marauder se
dg waterfalls
gutter
steam temple
tempest x
churn]|[

lots more but those are my favorites
personally i'd rather play those then the unreal maps

Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 3:16pm
ook lookin really good so far, thanks for all the suggestions so far. ive ben looking into getting these into a pack so we all dont have to install them one at a time. my main computer broke and i had unreal ed on it and im pretty sure thats what you use to cook pc things to ps3 so when i get my pc fixxed ill take the pc versions of all these maps (im sure ill have to be careful with the compatibility, some pc maps may have something changed in them to work on ps3 so ill look into that as well) and try to cook them to a few packs...well thats my game plan at the moment im deffinatly open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas. ill be around
-Vic
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 5:17pm
I like 1 on 1 penetrated... not sure why tho
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 11:34pm
As much as I'd hate to say it, I haven't really dabeled into my user-made maps all too much, during the last few weeks, but one name that easily pops out in my mind is "Necris Island."  Man, I really do need to play those user-made levels more again.  When it came to levels downloaded, I was one of the highest ranked people (on TS: FP) and unlike some, I actually played most of the ones I downloaded.  I got to go back to what my reputation was or whatever.. lol..
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 1:02am
Originally posted by The_Victim420

ook lookin really good so far, thanks for all the suggestions so far. ive ben looking into getting these into a pack so we all dont have to install them one at a time. my main computer broke and i had unreal ed on it and im pretty sure thats what you use to cook pc things to ps3 so when i get my pc fixxed ill take the pc versions of all these maps (im sure ill have to be careful with the compatibility, some pc maps may have something changed in them to work on ps3 so ill look into that as well) and try to cook them to a few packs...well thats my game plan at the moment im deffinatly open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas. ill be around
-Vic

sounds like you have a business opportunity there 420 lol.  You could pre-install all the maps and mods onto a flash drive just big enough to hold it and you can sell em for 20 bucks a pop.  If it all  installed and worked flawlessly I'd certainly pay it lol
LunarEffect13 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarEffect13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 8:11am
here's some more that hasn't been mentioned yet
DM - curse, calahan2, dante, revelation, TaiSheng, whiterealm, worm, agony2, CPMI A, chiza, campgrounds2k8
CTF - athea, touch, haco, morgoth, lopo, griever, inner sanctums, nucleus, supernal, safeguard, sloth
VCTF - bad vibrations, defection, luracia, skytown, altos city, locks
WAR - i'll have to comeback and edit these in. it's been to long
Trust in me and fall as well
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 8:12am

a lot of the maps i have all came in a pack

some you only had to install one thing some you didnt seperately but its good because some of the maps arent that great
the easiest way to prevent compatibility issues if for everyone to just download the same files instead of putting more versions of it out

Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 1:03pm
[QUOTE=The_Victim420]allright that looks decent for our first pack. but im feeling lazy so ill get to work on this tomorrow, so thanks for the suggestions so far and keep them coming.

Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 1:41pm
The community bonus pack guys squeezed all the maps into one USERDATA. The Domination team did that too and the game type with it. I have no idea how though.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Nootsac

Originally posted by The_Victim420

allright that looks decent for our first pack. but im feeling lazy so ill get to work on this tomorrow, so thanks for the suggestions so far and keep them coming.

-Vic

Sorry to spoil your idea but you cannot create a map pack for ps3. If you did it would only hold 1 map because all the file names are USERDATA.JAM. If you figured out a way to do it please let me know how you did.

welll as xerxes said theer is a way. i cant say im possitive on how but im almost sure that if i get the pc versions of all these maps i can cook them all to ps3 with Unreal Ed (i fixxed my computterr!!) alltogether and if that doesnt work we can look for other ways to do it, ill also try talking to the people that made that pack xerx is talkin about

AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 8:50am
My favourite MAPS
Deathmatch: Deck
Duel: strident
CTF: facing worlds
VCTF: suspence & sandstorm
Warfare: Torlan-double prime
OTHER:
Character: akasha
Vehcile: hoverboad
Weapon: link gun
MODS: Maps & Characters
Campaign cut scene: calculated losses
Finaly my favourite clan LOL: AdReNaLiNe RuSh

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
SOULDARK_DOOM View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SOULDARK_DOOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 11:19am
My favourite MAPS:
Deathmatch:Relodead,necris-island,wasterland come to UT3MOD;COMSmile
psn:stef1
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 6:51pm
This is mine:

VCTF: Suspense, Necroplis, Train Crossing, Containment, Rails.
DM: Oseanic relic, Koos Barge, Liandri, Arsenal and Carbon Fire.
War: COnfrontation, Avalanche and Onyx coast, maybe Downtown.
CTF: Reflection and searchlight, maybe nanoblack.
BR: Gods of Anubis, Twin Thombs and Facing Worlds.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 8:45pm
My fav stock maps are Heatray, deck, arsenal, santuary, facing worlds, omicron dawn, suspense, downtown and serenity.

As for custom maps i would list spoondog, garden of dreams, tropico, tempest and gutter as my favourites Smile.
all roun nice guy lol.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:55pm
My favourite MAPS
Duel: Deck FPS
CTF: SPoondogg
VCTF: Sandstorm & Anarchy Halls
Warfare: Sinkhole, Flood, FLUX
OTHER:
Character: Akasha, Kaana
Vehcile: HoverBoard, Fury,
Weapon: Shock Riffle
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:18am
for duel i like azul subterrane and gritt i like alot too
believe it or not im not really a big fan of spoondog i kno ill get some crap for that lol...incinerator i really like and for dm noca is pretty tight
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>