Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UPDATED 1/21 Warfare Allstars 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPDATED 1/21 Warfare Allstars 2
    Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 8:47pm
Alright these games will take place the 23rd,  3pm eastern
 There will be four teams, winners will play each other and losers will play each other. team 1 will be playing team 3 and team 2 will be playing team 4.

TEAM 1                          TEAM 2
jpinator                         Lunchy
zodiac                           ReverendCrow
omni                              a****bubble
chemjaxx                       equalizer
darakoom                      Ry2122
aceoblivion                    Bain
duerden                        Tx2k7

TEAM 3                        TEAM 4
pinakul                         chissox
zellot                            ADarkDream
HelpQCP                       thatsmatt
Sickboogiemurder         avenger     
Supreme_Venom          killinugood
oneman1army              hanfeitzu
helscream                    mr. envy

more info should be added shortly, and the teams may change based on who can play and who cant.
shine on you crazy diamond
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 1:35am

Date:  01/23/10 --- This Saturday
Time: 3PM Eastern.. 2PM Central... 1PM MT... 12PM Pacific   and I think 8PM for EU players.. I could be wrong!

This is the important part.. now that we have the official date and time for this I NEED to know who CAN'T make it!!!!!!!!

I know some teams are still missing people but trust me,those spots will be filled in soon, so look for 1 last update.

Again.. please let me know if you can't make it!!! 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 3:54pm
Due to some players not being able to show up we will be just mixing up teams to fill the servers.. and not sticking to these teams above. The games are on in two weeks from now. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:07pm
I'd like to thank every one of you who was able to show up and play today. I know it wasn't what I had planned but I am still happy we got some very good games in so thank you for sticking in there with me!!! I want to thank those that showed up on short notice and I want to especially thank Trainwreck for helping me out with this and dealing with some of the BS that was involved so I wouldn't have too. You will always be my BFF!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!

You guys ready for it again in two weeks from today? :)

chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 4:36am
Definitely some good games. I should be able to make it again in 2 weeks, just gotta remember to put in the schedule request. Hopefully I have someone watching my 14 month old as it was a pain in the a$$ to play and keep her occupied at the same time. Had to put the controller down many a time, pretty much only on downtown though. She just couldn't stay away from the PS3 and games. Gonna be a gamer just like dadaBig smile. I could've closed my entertainment center door to protect the Ps3 (from lil miss grabby hands), but then overheating would occur, and that wouldn't be good. I'm surprised she didn't turn it off.

JP, maybe you could have a "sound off" thread for the people on the warfare checklist so you know who's coming and who's not. That way, people can be replaced if they're gonna be no-shows. Still, kicka$$ games though. And thanks for your effort (and anyone else involved) in setting everything up. Much appreciative of the good time.   
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 12:36pm
well to bad i read that we are playing for two weeks...

i didnt think that we would even play with selected teams not being "playable"...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

well to bad i read that we are playing for two weeks...

i didnt think that we would even play with selected teams not being "playable"...
Where were you ?
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ournemesis

well to bad i read that we are playing for two weeks...i didnt think that we would even play with selected teams not being "playable"...
Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by lazybonez

well to bad i read that we are playing for two weeks...i didnt think that we would even play with selected teams not being "playable"...
Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation

He didn't miss another allstars line up? This must be the 5th one in a row. Nice job!
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation
He didn't miss another allstars line up? This must be the 5th one in a row. Nice job!
just thought i would say 32 player warfare servers are now available for the ps3
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 9:14pm

Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation
just thought i would say 32 player warfare servers are now available for the ps3
16 players on one map is way too much as it is.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:16am
i dont know lunchy, 32 people on torlan or archaic bluffs would be sweet....but thats about it haha
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:36am
Naw, 16v16 on Sinkhole, with Berserk and Titan on. ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:41am
32 players is perfect for torlan,serinity,power surge and imo its also sick on floodgate,avalanche n downtown! it requires you to work as a team more squad tactics! that being said i love 2v2 or up to 5v5 is my fav! not everyones complete purest whores like we are about warfare lunchy! XD! 32 player would be fun 4 sure n just adds a different aspect to a mode that needs to be kept alive!
flooded more people than a tsunami n i dont work with red cross
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:19am

Wait?  How?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:39am

Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation

this was a joke, no one even showed and i knew this would happen and didnt even care to play after reading the threads the day b4 and the day of...

did a team even play a team?

EnVy must be earned"
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:42am

Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation
this was a joke, no one even showed and i knew this would happen and didnt even care to play after reading the threads the day b4 and the day of... did a team even play a team?
defo was a joke from what i have been told
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:44am
Originally posted by HanFei

Wait?  How?
32 player war servers are common place in pc ut3 and there now available for ps3!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:44am
bet u can't wait for MAG now!
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:50am

Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation
this was a joke, no one even showed and i knew this would happen and didnt even care to play after reading the threads the day b4 and the day of... did a team even play a team?
You really have no idea ? The server that I was in was full . There was no set teams just allstars playing having fun . You must be joking . where were you ?
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:53am

bet u can't wait for MAG now!
lookin forward to the change 4 sure bro! still be playing warfare but not no way near like i do now XD!! maybe me taking a break will mean loads of peeps will cme bck 2 ut3 :)       
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:16pm
Very good games on Saturday. I don't know who didn't show up but they weren't missed.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:18pm
Yea, I played for almost 3 hours that day, there were probably 32 ppl total in an out of that 1 server all day. Why have your name there if your not even going to commit? I know its a soo called '$10 game' and its 'online'. But damnit, its a hobby to some, an a great alternative to other things, your 'online' word should carry the same weight as the soo called 'real world'.   I'll be glad when MAG comes out, only thee dedicated ut3 players who care what happens will be left.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:45pm

Where were you ?
on a 24 hr vacation
You really have no idea ? The server that I was in was full . There was no set teams just allstars playing having fun . You must be joking . where were you ?

well from what jp said to me before, i didnt think that mixing up teams were allowed. she wouldnt let bumrush play if we were short, and it just seemed to me that this wasnt going to work out because i knew there would be no shows. i dont know why we cant just set up these all the time, once every week just like this ended up being. if thats the case id show up, but im not going to attend some fiasco. im glad to see that you guys ended up working this out and having fun at least. i just knew the way this community is and the way this was set up, it wasnt going to work out as planned. if these continue to happen, ill join and attend them. it just wasnt worth it to me to risk this not happening and wasting time going home to see if something was going down when i was spending time with my girl friend. we had a lot of plans this weekend and i did have time to play in this. but after reading all of the posts and no one contacting me or showing much interest, i thought this would just be yet another failure with these games. looks like i was wrong and will make the next one, i just wish i was online more and had a better feeling about this. i made the vctf match and waited for the next ones, but yet again we failed there as the other team chickened out and didnt want to play us. im just tired of that **** and its not worth my commitment anymore...

EnVy must be earned"
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:52pm

you need to make up your f***in mind fast if you wanna play in 2 weeks envy. contact me over psn so i know which of your 5000 accounts you use these days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>