Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NUKE tips and tricks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NUKE tips and tricks
    Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:20am
i opened this thread coz im sure there are alot of people trying to get a nuke and are struggling.

ive only got 2 so far and ill have to say i struggle sometimes but i play team deathmatch all the time so its alot harder in tdm

i use harrier, chopper gunner and nuke but i was wondering what classes, maps, perks and gametypes you find it easier in to get one

check this video out that i found. first person to do that gets a cookie :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqGhgSjHoNs

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:39am
I'm on 26 Nukes... got 5 in a row the other day and stopped playing for them since I did that as I'm trying to get more emblems using emergency airdrops and pred missiles now. However... If ur interested here is what I use to get nukes.

FAL + Grenade Launcher
No secondary weapon
-----------------------
Claymores x 2
-----------------------
x2 Flash
-----------------------
One Man One Army Pro - Unlimited ammo without having to move positions like scavenger to pick up ammo packs.
-----------------------
Danger Close Pro - My noob tubes are much more powerful and when I get those harriers they are also more powerful
-----------------------
Ninja Pro - U could easily use anything here though that suits you, I just don't like being detected by gay heart beat sensors unless I'm play S&D which is kinda acceptable.

I get most of my nukes in domination which is by far the easiest mode to get nukes in IMO. 

Best maps for a nuke... I am pretty hot on Favela, Afghan, Scrapyard, Underpass, Skidrow and Karachi.

I've learn't most of the maps and found out where I can defend 2 points from on the map so when I see those babies start flashing green I've got myself some kills. 
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:42am
My Setup is the Same as Danjels but i use the ak47 just incase sum1 gets Close to me when my Claymores Fail lol
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:17am
thanks for the tips. how many do you need for that spinny nuke wheel emblem?
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:24am
i think its 5 nukes but if not then its 10
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:03am
i got so close to a nuke today D: goddam camper ended my kill streak.. i had 21 kills without fn dying!!! ughh all well... we won because of me... i got 32 kills and 3 deaths >:D and NO i did NOT camp... i fn hate campers and snipers.. i actually move around alot :P it's like i have A/D/D or something @.@ oh and apparently i'm a fat lezbo that plays MW2 all day in my moms basement.. some random guy from the opposite team sent me that! the things people come up with D: haha
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:37am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

i think its 5 nukes but if not then its 10
nope it's not 5 cuz i don't have it yet
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:58am
It's 10 for the emblem.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 12:48pm
Yep defo 10.

1 nuke from a losing position to get the spinning green star.

5 nukes for end of line title.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 12:49am
i reach 25 to 0 kills in Underpass only to find out i didnt have my nuke killstreak on FML

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 3:51am
silenced weapons, wait 4 ur opportunities (i dnt mean camp), use teamwork (friend kills themselves to give u more ammo/guns if u dnt use scavenger or 1man), claymores r ur best friends. dnt rush urself. killstreaks- harrior, chopper gunner, nuke. depending on the map AC130 works well to. maps- afghan, derail, wastland. its easier 4 me on a bigger map. shoot ,kill, move, repeat lol more in dept l8r, thoughs r just a few tips
theVIRUSofLIFE69
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 2:42pm
lol best nuke setup, UMP45 silenced, marathon, C.blooded, ninja, play an objective based game mode, IE, Domination/CTF, ruch they're base get 7 kills, harrier up and thats it, just camp and wait for chopper to come out from harrier and then ****. I struggle to understand how people struggle to get nukes, if u have a chopper your sorted, if it gets blown up just rush in a defensive way so you dont get flanked.
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 5:17pm
Never going to get a nuke :(
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by M-Rox

Ok make a party of 6, go into domination make them all stand around you watching your back but not killing with riot shield, every time u see someone, pop up from the riot circle and kill em =P
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 7:57am
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

Ok make a party of 6, go into domination make them all stand around you watching your back but not killing with riot shield, every time u see someone, pop up from the riot circle and kill em =P
I will try that if I can get six people to be on during the day when I am on lol. Thanks for the tips. Keep them coming.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:48am
Or you could use the tactical insersion glitch were by you throw bullets at people.
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:57am
this is how i got my first and only nuke so far,

intervention fmj - m93 raffica  akimbo.

domination rundown, start @ c side, run to b kill 3 people going for b, then die from behind. get payback on that dude, then go to long house @ a, guys kept comming got harriers and ran out of bullets in m93 raffica, put harriers, people hunting for u in longhouse so you finish them (2 dudes there one trow knife in his face, the other got m93 in his face). got chopper, went underneath the stairs to longhouse were the bathtub is. used chopper to nuke, called in nuke, when round ended, 2 guys saying omfg, veulen14 u f***ing noob :P
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:02am
Any assault rifle with a noob tube attached...
1st Perk - OneManArmy
2nd Perk - Danger Close
3rd Perk - Ninja
Equipment - Claymore
Special Gernade - FlashBang

As soon as i got my 10th nuke i stopped going for them...There's usually one spot on each map you can control two flag points in Domination...Easiest mode for me to get them in was Ground War cuz there more scumbags to kill...

If you wanna know the G-Spot for any of the maps just holla & i'll do my best to explain it to you...
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:43am
@DoD: Holla, just add me veulen14, i wanna know the spots
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Any assault rifle with a noob tube attached...
1st Perk - OneManArmy

2nd Perk - Danger Close

3rd Perk - Ninja

Equipment - Claymore

Special Gernade - FlashBang

As soon as i got my 10th nuke i stopped going for them...There's usually one spot on each map you can control two flag points in Domination...Easiest mode for me to get them in was Ground War cuz there more scumbags to kill...

If you wanna know the G-Spot for any of the maps just holla & i'll do my best to explain it to you...
Would be a huge help!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:06pm

same.. hell il probly never even get ten str8 kills! haha
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

I got 20 today thanks to a little help.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

I've seen you play nasty D for a Ma$$aCre in UT3...That's all you have to do in MW2 for a NuKe...
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:30am
4 nukes now :P i love 3rd pers team tactical, o.m.a. with noobtube in rust ftw
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:14am
i now have about 37 nukes but cant seem to get them any more coz of the rank im at and how hard it is. i dont care any way ive got the nuke emblem now so i just like using pavelows
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>