| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

whats your favourite Weapon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: whats your favourite Weapon?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [8.00%]
1 [4.00%]
2 [8.00%]
1 [4.00%]
4 [16.00%]
3 [12.00%]
4 [16.00%]
3 [12.00%]
4 [16.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats your favourite Weapon?
    Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 2:06pm
i know there is more but thats all i could fit in. leave your vote and discussion
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
dont know the names but i like the sniper!  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
good question....i´m still tryin to figure out my favourites,in each prestige i try out like 3 different weapons
but for now.....assault rifle ACR is beastly,i discovered yesterday the awesomeness of the MP5K,and my trully fav is 44.magnum,few people use it but i love it with the tac.knife
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 2:22pm
baret, acr and fal are the best ones there... the usp handgun is actually really good, one of the best guns in the GAME... the riot sheld should be on there. since u hit saomeone twice and theyre dead.... O_O...really stupid... its what makes the game **** with that sorrta stuff.... anddd. the scar should be replaced with the tar 
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 3:45pm
RPD all the way
Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 3:49pm
AK-47 is my favorite, though UMP45 and FAMAS are best..
Favorite side arm would be Desert eagle.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 3:57pm
Personal fav is the Barrett with thermal. I'm most effective with the FAL and nade launcher tho.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 6:47pm
Do any of you guys use the Riot Shield? It's so fun to use, been playing with it loads today for the first time.
Just came out of a few games using it and after I kept killing this one guy with it, the next game I was on his team and he was like "oh great we've got the riot shield cunt on our team now". I kept spamming him with patronising messages and the abuse I got by mic was absolutely hilarious.

Gonna start using it more now, how annoyed people get with it is brilliant. If you equip throwing knife then you can get some wicked kills with that too!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 7:49pm
lol6, same here, i don't know the weapons names, jejeje, i just see how huge or heavy are and i determine if is great for kill or not, i'm a noob, hehehe.

but i love the snipers riffles. are my best.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 8:19pm
barret/FAL/TAR/ak-47 i use the most... why the hell u got akimbo model 1887 there? loooolll xD
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 8:44pm
Where is the Shock Riffle ? lol
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Where is the Shock Riffle ? lol

ohh is a cheat, you need to unlock all the weapons for get the UT pakage, ( Rocket launcher, Link gun and shock riffle). hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:10pm
You talking about your PS3 aimbot ? lol
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:32pm
lol6, nop hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Do any of you guys use the Riot Shield? It's so fun to use, been playing with it loads today for the first time.
Just came out of a few games using it and after I kept killing this one guy with it, the next game I was on his team and he was like "oh great we've got the riot shield cunt on our team now". I kept spamming him with patronising messages and the abuse I got by mic was absolutely hilarious.

Gonna start using it more now, how annoyed people get with it is brilliant. If you equip throwing knife then you can get some wicked kills with that too!

Nothing is more entertaining too me then seeing too nOObs go @ it with the riot shield! LOL
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:00pm
My favorite weapons would be the ACR, AK-47 & the FaMaS with stopping power...Anything with a gernade launcher attachment is a good look!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by JakeT111

Nothing is more entertaining too me then seeing too nOObs go @ it with the riot shield! LOL

Haha its even better when they constantly start copying your class...

I only use the riot shield during desperate times but its pretty fun to stand in front of a sentry gun with it. Also anything that pisses people off is working so don't worry about it.
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:54am
intervention with FMJ sometimes thermal is all i pretty much use, if your in game with me u'll most likely see me using that, i like the spas shotgun as a side arm too, it's got beast range. i also like the ak-47, ump45 and M4A1 but intervention is my favourite.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 5:58am
Originally posted by Greeny

intervention with FMJ sometimes thermal is all i pretty much use, if your in game with me u'll most likely see me using that, i like the spas shotgun as a side arm too, it's got beast range. i also like the ak-47, ump45 and M4A1 but intervention is my favourite.

Intervention has loadsa recoil :(

Spas is amazing though! I've got over 1000 kills with it at least and love it... in hardcore modes its f***ing amazing and up close in normal it owns.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:00am
The eject button...  LOL
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:44am
MP5k

UMP45

AK47

M16
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:46am
ACR !!!!
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Crister _

ACR !!!!
I hate the ACR, it's shit. Not powerful enough for me, but at least it's got a good clip size to make up for it.

I like the Scar, M4A1, Intervention mainly.

Intervention with stopping power = 1 shot kills 99% of the time. Wink
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 11:05pm
double shottys
sticky nads (semtex)
ump
acr
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 11:17pm
1-Mp5k

2-P90

3-M16

4-iNTeRVeNTioN

5-ACR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>