Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

???Who is buying MAG???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ???Who is buying MAG???
    Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 10:59am
the beta does have domination u just need to be level 10 to unlock it
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

at first i wasnt too sure about this game.. thought it was alright.. but nothing special.... now ive gt into it more i think its a god game :) (nonetheless i still dont think its special, that could be because the reopened beta dosent have domination now so i havent had the oppourtunity to play with 255 other players)... but im probably gonna get it.. maybe wait a few weeks or whatever till the price reduces.

I bought Mw2, i leveled up to 35 and kinda got bored with it. I couldn't stop playing this one yesterday.
Can't put my finger on one why. On paper they are quite similar.

MAG beta definetly looks and plays better than Mw2, i can actually hear people on the mic, and some other subtle differences. Its odd but I just like it much more.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

at first i wasnt too sure about this game.. thought it was alright.. but nothing special.... now ive gt into it more i think its a god game :) (nonetheless i still dont think its special, that could be because the reopened beta dosent have domination now so i havent had the oppourtunity to play with 255 other players)... but im probably gonna get it.. maybe wait a few weeks or whatever till the price reduces.
I bought Mw2, i leveled up to 35 and kinda got bored with it. I couldn't stop playing this one yesterday.
Can't put my finger on one why. On paper they are quite similar.
MAG beta definetly looks and plays better than Mw2, i can actually hear people on the mic, and some other subtle differences. Its odd but I just like it much more.
because its a much better game than mw2! real war real hard!
top 5 dead or alive
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:38pm
Without question, I will be getting this game. With the exception of Madden, I never buy games new. I will be buying this on the very first day.
If the Beta version didn't give you a chubby, check back after release. There is so much to this game that we are not being exposed to. More maps, SAM's, RPG's, vehicles, helicopters etc. are all absent from Beta, but will be in the full version.
This game appeals to me because you don't have to be an ace fragger with lightning reflexes to be successful. Strategy is an enormous part of this game. Getting sniped from halfway across the map is a pain in the a$$, but it is also a fantastic challenge. Studying the map, looking at your own surroundings to figure out what trajectory the bullet took that just ended you. Then, going and finding the punk who got you and ending him, that is fun for me.

Trying to evade blasts from the Goliath at my core while I spawn or listening to some knucklehead play music over their mic for an entire match just doesn't do it for me anymore.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Without question, I will be getting this game. With the exception of Madden, I never buy games new. I will be buying this on the very first day.
If the Beta version didn't give you a chubby, check back after release. There is so much to this game that we are not being exposed to. More maps, SAM's, RPG's, vehicles, helicopters etc. are all absent from Beta, but will be in the full version.
This game appeals to me because you don't have to be an ace fragger with lightning reflexes to be successful. Strategy is an enormous part of this game. Getting sniped from halfway across the map is a pain in the a$$, but it is also a fantastic challenge. Studying the map, looking at your own surroundings to figure out what trajectory the bullet took that just ended you. Then, going and finding the punk who got you and ending him, that is fun for me.

Just play TX on Downtown.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:38pm
I'll get this game also. I played for a couple of hours, got to level 10 to play domination but was set up to be a sniper and didn't like it. I like sneaking behind enemy lines in domination and blowing everything up. Started over so I could set up my character differently, got to level 7 last night. I'm not very good at shooting but I'm very good at getting behind enemy lines by myself and causing all sorts of hell. I couldn't believe how many pts you can score by not even killing anyone. You can score over 1000 pts behind enemy lines by staying hidden and not shooting at anyone. Is the beta still up, haven't checked yet but people playing last night said it would be over last night.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:16pm
Would like to know what faction everyone will be playing as, you can only play together if your in the same army. I tried Raven for awhile then switched to Valor.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:16am
I like SVER just cause I think they look cooler. Face mask and spray paint baby, like ThunderDome!
Some people say SVER has a bias, not sure but if so, I hope they fix it post BETA.

Im not surprised the WF players like it, Sabotage is kinda like WF when attacking  ...gotta link the nodes.! Kinda!

Anyway, This game is so much more sophisticated than MW2! I can't wait! but yeah the BETA is OVAH!

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:43am
yeah i joined the tournament for MAG
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:15am
im going to get it as well maybe the week after the realese date. but i suck at playing if someone wants to give me a hand when it comes out ill appreciate it.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:32am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Would like to know what faction everyone will be playing as, you can only play together if your in the same army. I tried Raven for awhile then switched to Valor.
ACE, set up as Valor so you can play with IncreMENTAL, ReverendCrowsFeet, WOPRjr and I. We have an absolute blast.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:34am
Originally posted by env_1ner

im going to get it as well maybe the week after the realese date. but i suck at playing if someone wants to give me a hand when it comes out ill appreciate it.
Don't sweat it, I suck too. I sniped almost exclusively until I got to be a level 10. Then, I got the heavy machine gun with the impulse sight and starting mowing the enemy down like ReverendCrow takes down a plate of chicken. Actually, that's not entirely true. I still suck.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:42am
lmfao those games on MAG were so fun and funny and wopr takes down a plate of chicken faster than i do
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:45am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

lmfao those games on MAG were so fun and funny and wopr takes down a plate of chicken faster than i do
Not if it's covered in Country Sweet. . .

Did you know that you can say TITS here?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:48am
no dude i was just in a chat with bigmac and he was eating some chicken with country sweet lmfao i got him hooked on that **** hahaha
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 9:12am
Lol yeah true Crow, it was the first time Wopr kept his mouth shut, he didn't say 2words. And yeah ace COKkenBALLS is right, it was a blast. Also Ace there's a thang in the barracks option that let's u respec ur character, once u got 3000xp u could just use it and start over picking what weapons and gear u want instead of making a new character and loosing ur skill levels.

Yeah for those of u that like MW2, from most of the people I've talked to they like this better then MW2, so u guys should make the switch or at least see what its all about.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 9:46am
So sad that the Beta is gone now T_T i loved playing it!! Machine Gun is my fave! hate the snipers *gives the evil eye! i don't think it's a good gun 2 start out wiv...they seem 2 b always one step ahead...like, i see them get a perfect line then bam im dead T_T lol but good fun, can't wait for the release! im sooooooo getting it on the day! Defo better then MW2. You should hear TX singing the parachute song, lol he has a lovely singing voice >.< hehe
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 10:18am
Tex is gonna get owned, lol. Raven is going down, Valor all the way. Yeah I have it preordered so I'm getting it bright and early on the 26th. Yeah the machine gun is my fav but the snipers do come in handy.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 10:58am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Tex is gonna get owned, lol. Raven is going down, Valor all the way. Yeah I have it preordered so I'm getting it bright and early on the 26th. Yeah the machine gun is my fav but the snipers do come in handy.
im there! hit me up on psn sometime, i wanna c ur skills :)
and obviously c TX get owned :P
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 11:17am
i will own u all ! :P... not really i kinda suck lol.. cant wai till i get MAG.. got quite a few games on my list now..
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
daabomb what is your PSN, is it ur name on here, u can add me if u want. The more to play MAG with, the better.

Thatsmatt, come on now, lol. We'll all have to get together sometime and play. Ill be playing immediately following the release.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:46pm
they are Raven.. Inc we dont associate with Raven...
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:39pm
Well since I have $65 in Target gift cards left over from Xmas I might as well get this game. When does it come out?

Edit: Never mind, just saw Inc's post. The 26th.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

daabomb what is your PSN, is it ur name on here, u can add me if u want. The more to play MAG with, the better.
yup it is :) daaBOMB
defo would b a lot of fun :)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
So do all three factions ever battle each other in the same game?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>