| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Water cooling ps3 ? Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water cooling ps3 ? Help
    Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 4:47am
Weird question.. Ok um, ok lol . ima be buying this (Water Cooling ) thing for my ps3 .. Anyone trust water with electric

I found a bad A** website where you can find some pretty awesome s*** for pc,ps3, and xbox..  website is called "xoxide".. But would yall trust water with electric ? It keeps your system at like 50 degrees . Now to me that s*** seems awesome.. What do yall think ? Should i waste my money for it?

GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 6:09am
i thought u smashed ur ps3?
Twisted_Tek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Twisted_Tek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 7:14am
Keep your money ;) It would be a waste of money and the ps3 has been built to work wihout any water cooling system so yea to me it would be a waste of money!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 9:31am
To me it kinda seems like a waste of money, I've never had YLOD and used it extensively since the release (60GB). And if it does get a YLOD maybe that money'd be better towards a new slim.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
Since it voids your warranty and wouldn't improve performance, I don't recommend it.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 11:44am
mikey.. this is for advanced users.. people who have experience building pcs and working with water cooling systems.. by using this you void your warranty and its just not something i would suggest to someone who doesnt have pc building experience
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 11:56am
1. Secure a bucket
2. Put water in the bucket.
3. Plug in your PS3.
4. Gently place the PS3 in the bucket.

At this point your PS3 should be cooled by water.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
Are your parents made out of money or something?  First, you break your UT3 disk and destroy your PS3 (supposedly) and now you're considering a water cooling system for the very system you supposedly broke then replaced?
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

1. Secure a bucket
2. Put water in the bucket.
3. Plug in your PS3.
4. Gently place the PS3 in the bucket.

At this point your PS3 should be cooled by water.

FOR THE WIN

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:06pm
Yea, PS3 and water dont mix well when they are thrown to the ground. allegedly* Which I think is just some stupid lie, since 2 or 3 members seen you playing UT3 that very night. Throw in the fact that you bought a PS3 shortly after your alleged break down and it just so happen to come with a game you soo conveniently destroyed, which happens to be a somewhat obscure and sadly, not soo popular game. I'm raising the BS flag all the way up.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:28pm
Yea , i played env-1 or some sh** like that.. He was my last match in warfare.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Are your parents made out of money or something? 

I guess you can say that. Not trying to brag or anything. 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000">Are your parents made out of money or something? 
I guess you can say that. Not trying to brag or anything. 
You said it was your money before. Now you say it's your parents? Which is it? Your parents must be morons to indulge you with another PS3 after what you did to your last. Oh wait, that never happened. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:56pm
You would love that wouldn't you.. LOLOL 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:22pm
its obvious he never broke his PS3. But w.e, good luck with the clan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:26pm
Ok. ook i really did no one believes me and im not a person to lie about anything . But hey its ok IF yall dont. And thanks about the clan part. 
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:40pm
its a waste of water not money dude
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:13am
lOl. Yea
 Post Reply Post Reply