Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what happened to warfare league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what happened to warfare league
    Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
There was a warfare league sign up on here yesterday, what happened to it?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:28pm
Can we start a Snowreal league?
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Can we start a Snowreal league?
That sure didn't answer my question. Does anyone know what happen to the thread wanting players to sign up and play in a warfare league? It was a brand new thread.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:40pm
No clue. Are you talking about Newb's thread?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 5:50pm

No clue. Are you talking about Newb's thread?
Yeah, I didn't know it was Newb untill I saw Lunchy post.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 5:56pm
Ahh, i think i know. I got, lets say mad @ Newb. And i violated some rules. And today it was gone, then I noticed Two_Fase was mad about rule violations, so im guessing he deleted the thread.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 6:26pm
Why would anyone delete a legimate thread? There was nothing wrong with it.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 9:04pm
It was deleted last night by a mod obviously.  The idea for a warfare league is a good one but I suppose he pissed someone off with the personal attacks on those who are getting the All Star match going.  Though, compared to some of the garbage that is posted on this whole forum, it was pretty mild. 

He should  be allowed to start up another, similar thread sans the gripes....
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 10:25pm
Let him start another thread. I have yet to see him on a warfare server, yet he sure has a lot to say about the mode. I'd love to hear what he has to say.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 1:38am
From what I saw in the thread there was no attacks on anyone, just Newb mad at who picked teams for the Warfare match and trying to start another one. There's nothing wrong with that. I would hate to think that only certain people can post and create threads on this site and everyone else's will be deleted.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 1:47am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

From what I saw in the thread there was no attacks on anyone, just Newb mad at who picked teams for the Warfare match and trying to start another one. There's nothing wrong with that. I would hate to think that only certain people can post and create threads on this site and everyone else's will be deleted.
Well, im not saying what happened to his thread was right, but if you read his one post before his new thread, you wouldn't feel soo bad for him.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 2:19am
idk, but he was suspended for personal attacks and it is against forum rules to create another account to dodge suspensions.
Fase did say they'll be enforcing much more now.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

idk, but he was suspended for personal attacks and it is against forum rules to create another account to dodge suspensions.
Fase did say they'll be enforcing much more now.
It was about time someone started their own warfare tourny or league. There was too much public and private whining and attacking of JP/Trainwreck going on. That was always my standard answer to anyone who got sand in their vag1na over who was selected "don't like it?" "Start your own".
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:46pm
haha that prick actually threatened me? wouldv loved to read that but it got deleted=/ threats on my life in these forums are very amusing to read
shine on you crazy diamond
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

idk, but he was suspended for personal attacks and it is against forum rules to create another account to dodge suspensions.Fase did say they'll be enforcing much more now.
vag1na .
Careful, that 'might' be considered defeating the bad word wilter. There are a few whiner floating around now.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:47pm
is that colin farrel? haha
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

idk, but he was suspended for personal attacks and it is against forum rules to create another account to dodge suspensions.Fase did say they'll be enforcing much more now.
vag1na .
Careful, that 'might' be considered defeating the bad word wilter. There are a few whiner floating around now.
I agree, the new enforcement of the rules is kind of out of left field. The fact that TwoFase is the one pushing this new initiative lends it some credibility though. Out of respect for TwoFase, I'll be minding my p's and q's.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

haha that prick actually threatened me? wouldv loved to read that but it got deleted=/ threats on my life in these forums are very amusing to read
He threatened you? That is just childish. I don't remember Newbie being that big of a d1ldo. I guess he is.
Yes, that is Colin Farell
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:34pm
Who the fvck is Newbie? I've never seen him in warfare. I've just seen him on this site.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:35pm
Kinda like letting your dog get into the trash for a year, then 1 day beatin' him for getting in the trash. Meh, were all bias, especially when it comes to friends and what gets said to them.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Kinda like letting your dog get into the trash for a year, then 1 day beatin' him for getting in the trash. Meh, were all bias, especially when it comes to friends and what gets said to them.
Excellent point and an even better analogy. Remember though, the mods will probably respond best if we engage them privately. Public criticism will probably only result in reactionary solutions.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:43pm

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

He threatened you? That is just childish. I don't remember Newbie being that big of a d1ldo. I guess he is.
Yes, that is Colin Farell
you know whats funny is thats  the 3rd or 4th threat thats been made on me
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:43pm

Who the fvck is Newbie? I've never seen him in warfare. I've just seen him on this site.
I think that might be a time zone issue. I wouldn't call him a warfare regular, but I have seen him in warfare quite a bit. He's a pretty good player too. Much better than myself.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:45pm

I think that might be a time zone issue. I wouldn't call him a warfare regular, but I have seen him in warfare quite a bit. He's a pretty good player too. Much better than myself.
ouch bro, dont put yourself down that bad
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:46pm
Wasnt tryin to criticise them tho.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>